Yankee in the South #33 For once, I wish Will would finish a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dollywood is open today, maybe they could use the rest of the Tasting Pass credits and get Dong some food unless ... they used them already and didn't show it in the video.

Reactions: 10
Will can't get Chick Fil A because he is wanted for driving into their walls and curbs from last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are stalling to try and get money to pay for their dinner...
---
No, Willy we aren't jealous of you AT ALL!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is going on? Did he just tell us that she’s on her period?
People were commenting that Dawn was being condescending and rude saying “I don’t know” when people ask questions. Will said something like “Dawn’s been irritable the past few days if you catch my drift.”

Now he’s trying to gaslight people into saying “I just said everyone has bad days, do you think that isn’t true?”

• Angry
Reactions: 13
YES HE'S TALKING ABOUT TROLLS!!!!!
---
Damn, I'm going to miss American MeatMan.

Reactions: 8
Troll time now and she still hasn’t got food. He wants to run that fat mouth. No Will. You’re not getting your dinner paid for. OMG! Trying to get preach now. What an ASS!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People were commenting that Dawn was being condescending and rude saying “I don’t know” when people ask questions. Will said something like “Dawn’s been irritable the past few days if you catch my drift.”

Now he’s trying to gaslight people into saying “I just said everyone has bad days, do you think that isn’t true?”
Watching him try to walk waddle that period comment back has been A+ entertainment in this household.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This dumbass saying if you have nothing nice to say after talking about Dawn like that. Then everyone calls him so positive.

• Sick
If Will was really inspired by this girl he'd remember her name. I'm not sure I'm buying this speech. It's almost contradicting what he said and done.... Claiming child abuse.. hmmm

Reactions: 6
they were ban happy tonight! posted that all the smelly pear trees are blooming in the area and got the timeout. xD

If Will was really inspired by this girl he'd remember her name. I'm not sure I'm buying this speech. It's almost contradicting what he said and done.... Claiming child abuse.. hmmm
If it was truly inspiring I would think you'd remember 🙄 he's so full of it.

Did he congratulate AIOT WHO HAVE HIT 96,000? Ryan is getting ready to do a live chat and to give away the prizes he promised. See asshole people like it when you keep your promises. I’m waiting to see who comes into Ryan’s chat after leaving YITS stream. My mistake they are going live tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
they were ban happy tonight! posted that all the smelly pear trees are blooming in the area and got the timeout. xD
We should start a Timeout by YITS club
---
Did he congratulate AIOT WHO HAVE HIT 96,000? Ryan is getting ready to do a live chat and to give away the prizes he promised. See asshole people like it when you keep your promises. I’m waiting to see who comes into Ryan’s chat after leaving YITS stream. My mistake they are going live tomorrow.
It says the Livestream is tomorrow.

If they're having to, in essence, beg for money for a meal, it's past time to apply for a job at Walmart or Buc-ee's.

--------
How long have they been live at this point?

So, we just watched just a little bit of last night's liestream since we opted to watch The Oscars last night. Why do so many people need to talk about the misfortune in their lives? Rhondagail KEPT going on about her mother falling and then on today's some lady named Carol kept talking about her dead family members. These people need someone they can talk to and I hate it for them that they have to resort to talking to Will and Dawn and a chat of strangers about it.

• Sick
So, we just watched just a little bit of last night's liestream since we opted to watch The Oscars last night. Why do so many people need to talk about the misfortune in their lives? Rhondagail KEPT going on about her mother falling and then on today's some lady named Carol kept talking about her dead family members. These people need someone they can talk to and I hate it for them that they have to resort to talking to Will and Dawn and a chat of strangers about it.
Will's stans are lonely elderly shut-ins and the mentally challenged who have nobody else to talk and socialize with. They really think Will and Dong are their fwends. Will's con game is like a televangelist fleecing the elderly out of their savings. he knowens exactly what he's doing riding around doing nothing and hinting at hunger. He's hoping someone donates them a steak dinner. YITS are the same as panhandlers standing on the corner asking for free money and food. Of course, Will won't work for it! He just wants free hand-outs disguised as Superchats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.