Yankee in the South #31 Will thinks he's Dick Clark, but He's Really just a Dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still on a YITS boycott so no live for me. Everyone here can recap them better than anything so I look forward to the running commentary.

Go Lions, it pains me to say that as a lifelong Packer fan, at least it's not the Vikings or Bears 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re live. He already made sure to say he has the Lions game on in front of him and almost didn’t go live in order to just watch the game 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
duck Willy, I'm watching the game instead
I bet the big Lions fan doesn't even knowen they're playing

Reactions: 8
He’s saying the price of everything is going up and hotels are expensive and they’ll be spending the summer in the Smokies. They’re big dreamers but this year some plans aren’t going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s saying the price of everything is going up and hotels are expensive and they’ll be spending the summer in the Smokies. They’re big dreamers but this year some plans aren’t going to happen.
In other words, send us money if you want Smokies content. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes because his videos suck and not bringing in the money. Main thing is they can’t afford it.

Watching the Lions game 🙄 he probably don’t even know who the quarterback is or who they even playing. Someone please take notes tonight.

Reactions: 11
Neither one can pronounce Fernandina Beach or know what Coachella is. I’m so much dumber for watching this

He says there’s nothing new to film in the Smokies, he’s asking the chat for ideas of what to film

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes because his videos suck and not bringing in the money. Main thing is they can’t afford it.

Watching the Lions game 🙄 he probably don’t even know who the quarterback is or who they even playing. Someone please take notes tonight.
The only quarterback Will is familiar with is when he gives Dawn his pocket change then steals it back while she’s not looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Will is a fan of the Lions, that's fine. However when AOIT posted on fb Go Lions, I feel like he's a better fan of the lions than Will. I'm not as into sports, I always prefered playing verses watching. If I understand the game I can watch and I go with whatever team my family is into. Which is the Lions, so go Lions! I'm also from Michigan (still feel ick about that since Will's from this state, thankfully 2 hours away roughly though). I will not watch his livestream, I just can't anymore. I'll catch the best of moments on here and if FRE covers them.

• Heart
Will and Dawn have made the personal decision that they are going to film in the National Parks until they are told they’re not allowed to. They’ll be filming a few times a week there..He’s talked to attorneys and people in forums and they told him to go and film 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Will and Dawn have made the personal decision that they are going to film in the National Parks until they are told they’re not allowed to. They’ll be filming a few times a week there..He’s talked to attorneys and people in forums and they told him to go and film 😳
That's so shady.. but that's Will! I wouldn't generally use the advice of people in forums for breaking rules. I hope he gets penalized.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He said there are no healthy options on the menus where they eat 😂. No way in hell they try vegan

• Haha
Week after week Dawn reads the word Townsend and pronounces it “Townsaid.” It drives me up the wall listening to both of them act like English is a language they just got into.
---
It also makes me sick that Dawn is such a follower that she will say things wrong just because her idiot husband doesn’t know how to speak.

Reactions: 16
He said there are no healthy options on the menus where they eat 😂. No way in hell they try vegan
I'm on a gluten free and mostly vegetarian diet. I was also a strict vegetarian for 15 years.You can eat healthy just about any where you go, you just have to make a few modifications. Willy has an excuse for everything.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.