Yankee in the South #31 Will thinks he's Dick Clark, but He's Really just a Dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
slipped up and called sidelines a 'she' then said '...he i mean he..' then didn't finish the sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just popped in nd heard this ass singing the praises if Prince Dev.....wtf? He also outed Mama Sidelines, said she and than changed it to he and immediately stopped talking about her 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mods weren't quick enough about deleting comments, I could tell tweedle Dee and Dum saw it. BTW he’s well over the hour limit on lie streams
IMG_0737.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure he told Momma Sidelines to mention PCDev so he could bring it up. She didn’t even spell it right when she asked about it.
IMG_0448.jpeg

Also someone should check on Kristy Ramey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
After reading this, I had to check out the live. He's talking youtube and ads. First Mr. Beast doesn't just give away cars, money, and etc from youtube ad revenue alone. He is actually a businessman too. Unlike Will, Mr Beast's videos actually has good content and gets views- plus he helps people. Also youtube doesn't push ads like Will is saying. They do show you tools and wants you to utilize ads and the monetization methods. Also Will's lying about cutting out ads. I watched one of his videos and it had like 5 ads in it. Nice try Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The theme throughout this stream is money is tight and there wasn’t much talk about traveling except for the cruise near the end of the year. It’s obvious Willy has no interest in vlogging around the Smokies anymore. Stream going on 2 hours and he’ll probably stay on until the end of Lions game

Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to Willy having to go back to Michigan 4 times a year to do quarterly taxes with his fake accountant?
The hometown Michigan vlogs didn't do well, so he gave up on that lie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m tapping out, the underwear talk is the worst. Why did Will feel the need to credit Dawn with washing his underwear? Then Dawn says “ thank god for spray and wash and also uses it for his socks“ 🤢 Then Will said TSA doesn’t want to see skid marks in the scanner 🤮. “That’s why they make darker color underwear”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m tapping out, the underwear talk is the worst. Why did Will feel the need to credit Dawn with washing his underwear? Then Dawn says “ thank god for spray and wash and also uses it for his socks“ 🤢 Then Will said TSA doesn’t want to see skid marks in the scanner 🤮. “That’s why they make darker color underwear”.
Skidmark Willy has a ring to it🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Willie gets Dawnarrhea too?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.