Yankee in the South #31 Will thinks he's Dick Clark, but He's Really just a Dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will puts famurly furst, huh? Hmm...guess that's why instead of rushing home to his father's death bed, he went to Bucee's to film a vlog and stuff his gullet. It's no wonder Daddy hated him!
When they pulled out the pin map and had the Bucces pin in South Carolina, I shouted “I wonder if that’s the Bucees he was at when his dad was dying?!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m tapping out, the underwear talk is the worst. Why did Will feel the need to credit Dawn with washing his underwear? Then Dawn says “ thank god for spray and wash and also uses it for his socks“ 🤢 Then Will said TSA doesn’t want to see skid marks in the scanner 🤮. “That’s why they make darker color underwear”.
That's disgusting. 🤢 He can't wipe himself?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed it looks like Will is trying to grow a mustache, I guess he didn’t look enough like a pervert when he’s videoing ladies in public. Will I’d say it would be cheaper to get the Dahmer glasses instead of the Carpetbagger glasses, if you really want to complete the ensemble, jussayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how will made out like he wasn’t turning off super chats because somebody told him to turn it off, so he’s gonna do the opposite smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
38:44 at least we know Will personally typed out the comment about filming in the park because he actually pronounces the made up word “intill.” Hey dummy turn your spell check on, if you type out intill, it will suggest the word until. Come on man, get better, people are watching this tit show.
---
I like how will made out like he wasn’t turning off super chats because somebody told him to turn it off, so he’s gonna do the opposite smh.
Will always does the opposite, like when he says he’ll do shorter livestreams, remodel the studio, build decks, donate to charity, not eat pizza, don’t watch YouTube, fix the windshield, take showers, carry a chainsaw, buy an rv, buy a classic car, make a video about the s-10, get that park map framed, wear that Makers Mark hat, show all six of the red shirts, go to the gym, get batteries for whatever gadget don’t work on the desk, get up with Smoky Mountain Hiker, hang out with Timothy Farmer again, cut his nails, go watch the Special Olympics like he promised he would for years, tip anybody, I could go on and on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
…but that’s why he turned them on, right? Vaguely remember them being at Dollywood and “people kept stopping him and telling him to turn ON super chat”…it was some type of unbelievable scenario.

• Haha
40:20 “we don’t eat much pizza at all.” (Said while shaking his head no.) What the hell is his deal with all his pizza denial? Why is pizza his forbidden fruit?
---
Will talked about how he can’t get into videos where they do voiceovers. I wonder if his dislike for voiceovers comes from all the heat he got for doing one this week? The moron only put out two videos for the week and one was a voiceover. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Will said he always watches the full ads on YouTube. As unbelievable as that sounds, I’m sure it’s true in Will’s case because the only thing that’s allowed to play in the Grace household is YITS videos, and he’s gotta cheat the system somehow.
---
Also Will saying he takes out a lot of ads is a complete joke. I used to leave the livestreams on in the background while I was busy but I can’t do that anymore because I’m constantly having to stop what I’m doing to skip ads, and who has complete control over those ads, William Grace.
---
Have y’all noticed Will has fake memories of conversations that couldn’t have happened? This isn’t a quote but it’s how they usually turn out. “I was out at a store ya know the other day and a subscriber came up to me and was like you guys ya know are the best YouTubers there ever was and you definitely shower the correct amount of times per week, and you never take advantage of people, and your videos are the right length, and we’re glad you hate pizza and we know you rarely eat it, and please whatever you do don’t shut down the PO Box or get rid of super chats.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So, did we all make it to the end of the video where Dong gives the kayakers “koodles” instead of kudos?
I was watching with my daughter and remarked that it was the most boring video I’ve ever seen. She said, “More boring than going to the eye doctor?” 😂
Be careful. Will is going to accuse you of child abuse in a liestream.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They started "Searching for Christmas" vlogs beginning at Halloween. It's almost "Valentime's" Day and his tree is still up.
It's almost like they never actually found the true meaning of Christmas - which is really weird since Dawn watches Snoopy.

Comprehension - it must be a difficult skill. Or laziness. Or both.

Reactions: 16
to be fair the absolute volume of junk in that room you can hardly even see the tree! my favourite part is their attempt to hide it behind the hat mountain? 😂
---
Am i correct in saying the poor dogs ashes are rammed up in the shelf next to the empty ice cream tubs? 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Imagine being too lazy to take down that tree!! They don’t work. 2 pathetic human beings!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine being too lazy to take down that tree!! They don’t work. 2 pathetic human beings!!!
They are gross. That room is such a clusterfuck of nastiness. You know it has to smell dusty and musty in there. I bet they never clean the house at all

• Sick
What do they do with their days? They don't have pets, children, jobs, volunteer positions and, so they have claimed, they don't watch TV or YouTube. Is it endless days of sleeping, eating, Will leaving skidmarks in his grundy undies, and Dawn working her fingers to the bone cleaning Will's nasty laundry?

And I don't believe they don't watch TV or YouTube. I can believe they may not have a working TV in their house but for sure they watch programs/shows/channels/apps on their phones and iPad.

Reactions: 12
They started "Searching for Christmas" vlogs beginning at Halloween. It's almost "Valentime's" Day and his tree is still up.
I think he said they were going to leave that tree up for some weird reason. I guess the "studio" isn't enough of a cluttered mess.
---
Will said he always watches the full ads on Y
---
Have y’all noticed Will has fake memories of conversations that couldn’t have happened? This isn’t a quote but it’s how they usually turn out. “I was out at a store ya know the other day and a subscriber came up to me and was like you guys ya know are the best YouTubers there ever was and you definitely shower the correct amount of times per week, and you never take advantage of people, and your videos are the right length, and we’re glad you hate pizza and we know you rarely eat it, and please whatever you do don’t shut down the PO Box or get rid of super chats.”
It reminds me of Baptist preachers that make up things that people said to them once that just happens to go with the day's sermon.

• Wow
  • Haha
I think he said they were going to leave that tree up for some weird reason. I guess the "studio" isn't enough of a cluttered mess.
---
I see an empty 2 inch diameter vertical section next to the tree. More than enough room for a Festivus pole Will.
1706544521339.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw this on the Adam the Woo page and it makes sense. Will used to have #2 but not he has too much competition. He thinks he has #1 but he's wrong.

To be a successful vlogger you must do at least one of the following:
1) have an engaging personality
2) showcase engaging content/locations/information
3) film/edit in an extraordinary way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this on the Adam the Woo page and it makes sense. Will used to have #2 but not he has too much competition. He thinks he has #1 but he's wrong.

To be a successful vlogger you must do at least one of the following:
1) have an engaging personality
2) showcase engaging content/locations/information
3) film/edit in an extraordinary way
Om of them should be personable on social media. I love it when someone leaves a comment to ask them if they've been somewhere actually kinda interesting and he just answers "no."

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.