Yankee in the South #31 Will thinks he's Dick Clark, but He's Really just a Dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truth! The closer he gets to "retirement" he is going to realize that spending all his savings and his annuity cash was a bad idea. Truthfully he could have worked and done YT and than had a comfortable life. But no-one is going to tell willy how to live....YOLO!
The way the hippos both eat, they won't make it anywhere near retirement age. He doesn't even care. Live fast, get a plastic plaque, and die young!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ryan’s passive aggressive way to put Will in his place. 😂

View attachment 2718427
Ryan just doesn’t understand, when Will turned them off people just kept hounding him to turn them back on, so against his will he turned them back on because Will is a man of the people first and foremost. I mean just think about it, how many of us would do something we didn’t want to do just because everybody is wanted us to? The poor guy couldn’t even walk around Dollywood in peace without people begging him to turn them back on. All this is true because Will said it, and he definitely wouldn’t lie. 😂
---
Come to think of it, people ask Will to upload videos in a timely manner and he doesn’t do that…. Wait a minute I think he’s scamming us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Time to report Willy to the national park. I am sure he did not pull a permit to film in Cades Cove.

Reactions: 16
25 minutes of new content to show for the week, where do I sign up for a job that easy.

Reactions: 11
Time to report Willy to the national park. I am sure he did not pull a permit to film in Cades Cove.
I did just that. I sent an email to NPS with a link to willys video. Even if they don't pursue anything, im sure they'll get a kick out of the clowns.

• Heart
  • Haha
I turned on the latest video and I immediately came here to ask
what is on Yawns lip?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I turned it off at the worthless shot of his cocoa machine. His idiot idol Adam does that too, and I’m just not willing to waste part of my Saturday on this copycat clown.

Reactions: 10
Emailed NPS also with a link to video. I mentioned how Will said he would film in the park when he wanted to without a permit and if everyone is allowed to film Cades Cove without permission or permits.
It’s probably too much to ask that the NPS get the video taken down before tomorrow night’s lie stream so he can complain about the meanies on the internet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I did just that. I sent an email to NPS with a link to willys video. Even if they don't pursue anything, im sure they'll get a kick out of the clowns.
Is it to late to also email a link of the video where Will talks about no filming in the park? In that video he puts his own nail in his coffin admitting he knows he is not allowed to film without a permit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That would be a good video to send too. Why the hell does Willy think the rules don’t apply to him? Cheap bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, did we all make it to the end of the video where Dong gives the kayakers “koodles” instead of kudos?
I was watching with my daughter and remarked that it was the most boring video I’ve ever seen. She said, “More boring than going to the eye doctor?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my how the tides have turned. Oh Willy is now copying Ryan trying catch up on his views. Ryan put out a Cades cove video last week and he currently has 82,000 views on it. Sorry asshole you will never reach his view count. People like interesting intelligent videos. You gave up your spot to gorge yourself on endless buffets. How is it working out for you? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So when Willy said “they do do” what he meant was they film others “do do-ing”. Lol.
As in filming the kayakers vs kayaking themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I’m watching this and of course, laughing at the fact that he has to film himself driving through 2 inches of water like it’s some big deal but then he gets to the kayak part. I enjoyed watching the kayakers, that was great footage to get however, I told my husband “ I guarantee you he is filming this because he is hoping for an accident to happen that he can turn viral” and sure enough they get back in the Jeep after the kayakers are done and he said “that’s a spot where people lose their lives”. I was right, that is exactly what he was hoping would happen. He is a slimeball.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my how the tides have turned. Oh Willy is now copying Ryan trying catch up on his views. Ryan put out a Cades cove video last week and he currently has 82,000 views on it. Sorry asshole you will never reach his view count. People like interesting intelligent videos. You gave up your spot to gorge yourself on endless buffets. How is it working out for you? 🤣🤣
Imagine that, 82,000 people actually watching a video. Will gets 10,000 views, over 7,000 are what he would call trolls (based on FRE YITS views). Of the 3000 views remaining, some are probably paid views. Basically what I’m getting at is YITS is finished unless they make massive changes in the right direction.

• Heart
I don't understand. People told Ryan AIOT to turn on his SuperChats and he didn't. Can you do that?

Also, everyone here has done such a good job. I just want to say "koodles" to everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.