Yankee in the South #31 Will thinks he's Dick Clark, but He's Really just a Dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand. People told Ryan AIOT to turn on his SuperChats and he didn't. Can you do that?

Also, everyone here has done such a good job. I just want to say "koodles" to everyone
She learned koodles from her dad Will who often mixes up O’s and L’s in his mispronunciations. It’s a very common mistake among toddlers who don’t know their alphabet yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
25 minutes of new content to show for the week, where do I sign up for a job that easy.
If you find out, can you post it? Not only did I have to work my regularly scheduled hours these last 2 weeks, which was more than 25 minutes, it's tax season so I've been putting in extra hours! I feel taken advantage of by my employer. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you find out, can you post it? Not only did I have to work my regularly scheduled hours these last 2 weeks, which was more than 25 minutes, it's tax season so I've been putting in extra hours! I feel taken advantage of by my employer. 🤣
I know the feeling, I had to work a day shift and a night shift on the same day but they were nice enough to allow me to commute 45 minutes one way to go home and nap before I had to drive back and start over, but at least I don’t have to record myself eating with my child wife on permanent vacation for money. 🤷🏻‍♂️
---
What’s the difference in Will accepting super chats to watch him eat on camera, and somebody doing butt stuff on onlyfans for money? They seem the same to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know the feeling, I had to work a day shift and a night shift on the same day but they were nice enough to allow me to commute 45 minutes one way to go home and nap before I had to drive back and start over, but at least I don’t have to record myself eating with my child wife on permanent vacation for money. 🤷🏻‍♂️
---
What’s the difference in Will accepting super chats to watch him eat on camera, and somebody doing butt stuff on onlyfans for money? They seem the same to me.
The people who SuperChat Will will see a bigger ass. Two of them, actually.

• Haha
So he parked the jeep on a flooding road, got out and took a picture to prove to the Tattlers/trolls that he still has the jeep and it runs? Makes sense for Will

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am prepping for an interview this week and good ole willy is living in my head 😬. I might not make it through the 'scenerio' questions. I do hope I get the chance to tell them about my marketing, plastics, management, pizzeria, and what not experience 😂.

• Haha
ATW's latest video was one of his patented "walk and talks". He said if viewers don't like what he's doing, where he's going, what he's filming they should unsubscribe. Of course, in typical ATW fashion he said it repeatedly in various different ways in order to pad the video.

What are the chances CopycatWilly will also instruct trolls to show themselves out the door during tonight's liestream?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am prepping for an interview this week and good ole willy is living in my head 😬. I might not make it through the 'scenerio' questions. I do hope I get the chance to tell them about my marketing, plastics, management, pizzeria, and what not experience 😂.
Make sure to mention your very best friends who work for CPS, the FBI, etc. They will definitely hire you with those kinds of references!

• Haha
  • Heart
ATW's latest video was one of his patented "walk and talks". He said if viewers don't like what he's doing, where he's going, what he's filming they should unsubscribe. Of course, in typical ATW fashion he said it repeatedly in various different ways in order to pad the video.

What are the chances CopycatWilly will also instruct trolls to show themselves out the door during tonight's liestream?
That’s a bad idea considering the majority of his “susscribers“ are hate watchers. 😂

• Haha
When I watch the occasional ATW video, they are very boring and lazy. Of course Will emulates his slacker hero. The difference is ATW is so much smarter than Will. ATW can at least pontificate about some topics, as pointless as they may be. Will knows nothing and therefore has to fill time with music and driving across a trickle of water. He's got nothing. 50lbs of laundry and 30lbs of soap. He's gotta drag things out to fill time because he can't himself.

Reactions: 14
I will miss the livestream watching the Detroit Lions 💙🩶🦁. Willy will still go live because he is a fake fan !!
---
I saw this and scrolled down to read the comments. Most all of them were asking about filming in the state parks. I was hoping someone would ask if he bought a permit instead of just assuring he did.
He is blocking you if you ask if they pulled a permit. It just happened to us.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
If you took a shot every time he says “iconic” or “roadside” in that Sunken Garden video….under the table you’d be.
---
The whole thing with him trying to explain the growing stone to her is painful. When he told her she was just “feeling her lunch” and then she straddles that stone and mimed a lasso.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I will miss the livestream watching the Detroit Lions 💙🩶🦁. Willy will still go live because he is a fake fan !!
---

He is blocking you if you ask if they pulled a permit. It just happened to us.
So will I! They can lie stream all they want but I’ll be glued to the Lions game like I am now with Chiefs 😁 Willy don’t know anything about football much less who’s playing.

I didn’t ask about a permit. I just noticed some did. Maybe all the emails sent he will get fined! Better yet banned from the parks.

• Heart
So he didn’t pull a permit because if he did all he has to say is yes. It’s going to be snowing tonight where I am so I’ll put the lie stream on in the background while I go through my vegetable seed catalogs

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how people asking a simple question or calling him names is all the same to him, and both will get you blocked in a heartbeat. Hopefully he loses a subscriber when he blocks them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.