Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will talking about bears sounds like he's talking about his own habits.

"They get very sleepy and lazy this time of year"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, are you going back to your roots or are you coming to sus-scribers towns? I thought you had to leave Pigeon Forge for your channel to grow? Did that plan go the way of your email, spring trip and cruise plan?
A year or two ago he talked about possibly doing a cruise, but that his opinion can't be bought and wants to be able to be critical in his review. But later mentioned that if they also paid for him to travel to the cruise he would do it lol.

• Haha
A year or two ago he talked about possibly doing a cruise, but that his opinion can't be bought and wants to be able to be critical in his review. But later mentioned that if they also paid for him to travel to the cruise he would do it lol.

Don’t you have to be vaccinated to go on a cruise? No way are those two vaccinated.

Reactions: 9
Last Sunday he said they had food reviews coming last week and I waited but nothing! Now he acts like he never said anything. Will, why you tease us?

Jesus, listening to this ass whine about how tired he is. Yes, staying at a motel is soooo exhausting. It’s an insult to people who actually WORK for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He saw it here and pulled out that old letter! The date was 2/2021 hahahaha
I wouldn't be surprised if he got more than $500 in donations to go towards "the orphanage", it was multiple live streams that he was getting donations. He also made it sound like The Smoky Mountain Santa Will would be spending Christmas with them, or setting up the volleyball court in the summer for them, not just sending money on paypal.

Reactions: 6
Jesus, listening to this ass whine about how tired he is. Yes, staying at a motel is soooo exhausting. It’s an insult to people who actually WORK for a living.
I Just screamed at the TV the same thing. His flock should be insulted by his comments.

Reactions: 8
So I have been banned for months and tried it today and I am now unbanned but he deleted my comment??? He must have something or someone deleting comments cause neither one of them are fast enough to do it live.
Yeah I know I was banned before under my Carmel’s Mom account and they must have unblocked me before he blocked me again last week. They do have many admins that are monitoring the chat and deleting and banning people.

I think making the livestreams shorter is to lessen the time we can troll his stanky ass.

Reactions: 2
Last week he went on about how they always get up at 5am. Today, he said they are so tired because they got up at 5am the past few days. Which is it, Will?!?

• Sick
Timothy Farmer must be at least a thousand years old by now. He has a birthday every weekend.

0e1f26f406d13a6b168379b173f247a8_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.