Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if they all share that account including his Mom. Some of the times, it's clearly his mom.
I think it was initially Willy's troll account to spy from the sidelines, but now all the family shares it. The person often types differently. Sometimes they talk incoherently like Will, and other times they can actually form sentences like a grown adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what ever happened to those websites Will used to claim to manage for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure I’ve seen this here, but after they all return to the car, Will is asked about the 420 and TOW hats. He says someone gave it to them, but then the other Will says “we made them” ( I think, both he and 420 were difficult to understand). A weird, unimportant lie for Will to tell there, right? I guess he thinks his stans might see them as stooping to the level of the trolls by doing it?

Will also talked about Denise “trolling the trolls” and how he told her to stop. He then made a joke that she should make a channel where she “trolls the trolls”. Sounds like too much work for someone who can barely get a coherent sentence out.

There were some other interesting bits in the car. It was mostly Will hamming it up for 420/TOW though. Honestly, I don’t think anyone, lest Will and Dawn, could drag me around in the Michigan cold for three hours while they livestream.

I will say this, though: I think I might be a 420 stan. She’s an oddball, engages with trolls, is surrounded by drama, speaks more gibberish than Dawn, and has incredibly sour facial expressions (especially anytime Will speaks). She might just be the boost that this channel needs. The more chaos and weirdness, the merrier, I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will, you aren't smart enough to "troll the trolls". Neither is Denise420. If Jabberjaw was a troll instead of a shark, Dawn might look up from her phone, but that's about it.

Putting "420" and "TOW" on a Santa hat isn't trolling. That's acknowledging us and the nicknames we gave you. You trolled yourself.

When Denise420 and Ding Dong spend the livestream laughing at the term "dirtbag*, we're not exactly dealing with John Oliver when it comes to sharp wit. Dawn is too busy laughing at poop or whenever someone farts. That's more her speed: the slow lane.

So I'm not worried about anyone on your channel "trolling the trolls".

I don't consider myself a troll. I'm a critic. I use humor and language to make my points, observations, call you out on your many lies and try, and fail, at the impossible task of keeping you honest.

Does it work? I don't know. Your views are way down. So that's gotta scare you. Nobody is trolling you as hard as your much smaller bank account.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Will - you caused this page and the people you call trolls by doing these three things:

1. Lying continuously about everything
2. Being an unashamed grifter
3. Deleting any comments on YouTube or Facebook that aren't kissing your ass

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, isn’t Will himself the one who initially started calling TOW “The Other Will”? How is that trolling a troll ?

Reactions: 15
There were 3 days this week he didn’t even reach 10,000 views. His stupid ass drive through light shows haven’t even hit 10,000 views. Nobody is watching all this Christmas crap but he will keep putting it out there because it’s free. The idiot actually believes he is putting quality videos out 🤣🤣. The way he carried on last night about everyone’s electric bill that had lights out makes me believe that he hasn’t put up lights in years. We put a lot of lights out but use LED and barely notice the increase in December. I bet at home they use regular light bulbs from daddy graces hoard because in Will’S mind LED are to expensive 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yankee Mouth posted a short on YouTube... they'll be back in 2024. I hope so!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another December day with no YITS content, it’s too bad Christmas wasn’t in the middle of November because the search would’ve made more sense to have ended then.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought they had so much to do while in Mitchigan? Family, friends, holiday parties? So how do you take time for a 3 hour live when you have so much to do?

Reactions: 16
There were 3 days this week he didn’t even reach 10,000 views. His stupid ass drive through light shows haven’t even hit 10,000 views. Nobody is watching all this Christmas crap but he will keep putting it out there because it’s free. The idiot actually believes he is putting quality videos out 🤣🤣. The way he carried on last night about everyone’s electric bill that had lights out makes me believe that he hasn’t put up lights in years. We put a lot of lights out but use LED and barely notice the increase in December. I bet at home they use regular light bulbs from daddy graces hoard because in Will’S mind LED are to expensive 😂😂
It's well worth upgrading all your tit to LED, as prices have come way down, the bulbs will last longer, and it costs just a fraction to light. Of course Willy is dumb and old-fashioned though. Will said he only likes the old classic "candescent" bulbs like Snoopy uses on his dog house.
His bill will be sky-high and his tit-shack is already a fire hazzard year round.
Free Willy is so cheap, I bet he only allows Dummy Dong to light the Christmas tree during LIEstream Sundays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another December day with no YITS content, it’s too bad Christmas wasn’t in the middle of November because the search would’ve made more sense to have ended then.
I’m also calling my shot that they’re home and videos will start tomorrow meaning he has enough content for three or four days so he can have another full week off.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think willy seeing how bad the views are for his searching for Christmas videos will result in him trying to put out some non Christmas content ASAP.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.