Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know I say this every week but the pounding on the desk straight into the mic and the inability to say “we” just once continues another week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not trying to diet shame them but Will said it’s going slow for him and he’s only lost about a pound over the past three weeks, well based on the videos he’s put out it appears that they gave up on the diet all together. If they want to quit, go for it, I support people that do what they want to do, but why do we have to keep hearing about a diet that doesn’t exist anymore.
Will never admits failure at anything. He'd rather just lie and prolong the fake-diet charade forever.
Unfortunately his dumb ass stans believe anything he says and will never call him out on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Will blaming covid on weight gain. I don’t understand how their lives changed, they were “working from home” and eating out years before anyone heard of covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you see fireworks 9 miles from your house? I think no. Yet another Will lie.

“Sevierville means everything surrounding Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge”. No. It does not. It means the municipality that is the city of Sevierville, in the county of Sevier.

Reactions: 11
So the walking trails are too crowded and YITS can't get their heart rate up? They have been walking for three months and they are just now realizing it?

Why won't Will and Dawn show us how loosely their pants fit?

Will now says he's only lost about a pound the past three weeks? That's not what he said at the time. Terrible liars.

“My neighbors are pretty good folks”. Good folks who cage dogs in their yards, hoard rundown cars, and fly confederate flags.

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she wearing blush? Looks like it. Ken is in there with his wrench. Her clothes are falling off her now.

• Haha
There’s no way he weighs 240 lbs.
He allegedly started at 292lbs. If he's at 240lbs, that means he lost 52lbs. He said he lost around 40lbs. He would brag if he lost 50lbs. Remember, they were going to reward themselves with a cruise.

He's a liar and he can't do basic math.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t read the letter because of “time restraints”. It’s “time constraints“ and you can’t read it because you’re illiterate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're going all the way back to Maine just to use that stupid whale-watching raincheck? Just look in the mirror if you wanna see whales up close and in person!

• Haha
  • Heart
They're going all the way back to Maine just to use that stupid whale-watching raincheck? Just look in the mirror if you wanna see whales up close and in person!
How freaking foolish to drive to Maine to redeem a coupon for another 2 hour cruise.

I love that Dznutz got a dong shout out.

• Heart
I smell another MSC cruise. Dong let it slip that they bought the Sunpass just for the Florida turnpike. Then Willy said they won't be going to Orlando till next year. That leaves port of Miami in the Hippo's crosshairs for a cruise right after Thanksgiving at Momma Sidelines'. Then they have to be back in time for the terrible Gatlinburg Xmas parade of firetrucks and confederate flag Jeeps. Good luck faking the fake diet on a cruise with an unlimited supply of Coke-Ta-Cola, virgin daiquiris, and bacon. Their weight and lies are about to double on another cruise. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.