Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course they liked the chili that had a grilled cheese and Cheetos in it :sick:
Attention contestants, If you wanna win next year, just put a club sandwidge and fries in your chili.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1:52 “local burl,” seriously Will what would that even mean?

Reactions: 10
I love how Dawn recognizes and identifies about zero of the Winterfest lights. Y'know, complicated things like an ant. All the lights are winter or holiday symbols. It's not like it's a quiz and they are trying to trick you. She's a 50 year old woman.

Reactions: 14
Dawn just bops around in her own little world. Did she put a cupcake in her chili? “Ya wanna try the hot liquid?” Is a question I could live the rest of my days without hearing again.
The expression on her face anytime someone says hi or introduces themselves is both dead and rehearsed at the same time. It’s like there’s no life behind those eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
No chili cook off is complete without a bowl of chili from the “pleece’d e-partment.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dawn’s true colors come through Sunday nights when she’s sitting in the comfort of her home banning people from chat and making bitchy comments. I don’t get how she can be so bad and awkward when they’re recording content, they’ve been vlogging long enough for her to be more natural and comfortable being on camera

Reactions: 11
I’m not a religious guy, but if you are, maybe just give a quick prayer for Will & Dawn’s septic system after that chili cook-off. If you are like me, just keep the septic tank and drainfield in your thoughts for the next few days. It needs all the support it can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will give dong credit for one thing....she loves animals. She would be completely happy with a pet and staying at home.

I will give dong credit for one thing....she loves animals. She would be completely happy with a pet and staying at home.
It was very clear what’s missing in her life, too bad she can’t have a pet so that Will can travel to collect pins, wait does he still do that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dawn’s true colors come through Sunday nights when she’s sitting in the comfort of her home banning people from chat and making bitchy comments. I don’t get how she can be so bad and awkward when they’re recording content, they’ve been vlogging long enough for her to be more natural and comfortable being on camera
Will has snuffed out what little brain activity she had left by treating and talking to her like a helpless toddler. How ironic that she's now merely a walking waddling zombie. Go for trophy #3 next Halloween! There's no life or soul in those dead eyes. She has zero responsibilities in life except to play hall monitor and block & ban everyone; so she takes that only "job" way too seriously and turns into Super witch every sunday night.

hall-monitor.gif

Reactions: 12
Okay, I watched the Chili Cook-Off video. A few random thoughts -

Margarita Chili with banana chips?

I think the Corner Diner's Chili had grilled cheese and spicy Cheetos in it. I'm not sure, W&D should have said it one more time.

Dawn must have been hungry. She was taking 2 - 3 bites for every one of Will's. Maybe if she slowed down she wouldn't have food on her face.

Will had been fasting for Fat Bear Food Truck for "quite a while."

About 5:10 the other vlogger goes to fist bump Dawn, she covers his fist with her hand. About 5:25 Dawn brings a bottle of soda from behind her. I can't make out what brand it is, only that it's a dark soda, not the Mountain Dew they also had. 8:25, to their credit, a bottle of water. 👍

Dawn really is socially awkward. The way her eyes lit up when she was petting Duke, maybe another dog would help her with social situations. 🤷‍♀️

Meaty and hot liquid. 🤢Totally agree, I don't want to hear those words again.

• Haha
These 2 are so unqualified to even attempt food reviews, expecially in the souse South. I'm so sick of Dummy Dong always complaining about smoke and spice in everything she shoves down her fat gullet. We get it, you don't like smoked meats and spicy food! How about not ALWAYS ordering chili, tacos, sellsa, brisket, and BBQ everywhere you go? Your bleeping fault idiot! And please learn how to read all the menu descriptions BEFORE you order. You both should know-en by now that a chipotle is a SMOKED jalepeno. Stick to melk and apple sauce until you grow up, you 51 year old useless toddler!

Last edited:
  • Haha
When Donger hugged the dog 🥰
Will-I-Am please get her a dog.
I do understand that was a trained service animal
But she looked so happy
Y’all need to get her on a waiting list

I think she likes animals more than Will (who wouldn’t !!). She totally lit up with that dog. I remember the first vlog with her in it she was hugging Honey Bear so tight.

Reactions: 13
13 servings of chili. Probably about 1/4 cup per serving. 3.25 cups of chili. 920 calories, not counting the cheese, sour cream, goldfish crackers and whatever else. That’s my average calories for a full day.
That’s half the calories they usually eat in one meal, at least. Therefore it’s a diet…per Will Math!

Reactions: 9
When Donger hugged the dog 🥰
Will-I-Am please get her a dog.
I do understand that was a trained service animal
But she looked so happy
Y’all need to get her on a waiting list
They both have said no more dogs, they travel to much, 🙄 I'm sure this is just willy gaslighting dong. OK, so that is the responsible thing to do but, how often do they go for a week or 2? Mama Sidelines or sister/niece are around. I think dong would be much better with something other than willy to look after.

Willy's really the one who doesn't want another dog. He will instill that in her head and she'll just parrot whatever he thinks and says.
When Dong's neice was living with them, one of the reasons Willy kicked her out was he said her dog was shitting all over the floor. I don't blame that dog for shitting all over the tit-shack. That's what it's for.

• Haha
May have to go in chat tonight and suggest Dawn should get a dog since she looked so happy with Duke

• Heart
  • Haha
May have to go in chat tonight and suggest Dawn should get a dog since she looked so happy with Duke
Quite honestly she'd probably be just as happy with a teddy bear. She's a toddler. She just craves having some purpose in life now. She has no friends, no interests, zero responsibilities anymore. Willy has killed her soul and turned her into a zombie with dead eyes. Imagine having no job, no direction, no say in your future plans....and just blindly riding shotgun every single day to the next greasy spoon to gorge on crappy junk food. Having to act and fake a diet that you don't even want to be on. Scared to say the wrong thing on cam. Rinse and repeat every damn day as the days turn into years doing the same old tit that Willy wants to do over and over again until you die. That's her whole miserable life. I've seen happier goldfish confined to a bowl. The mere stimulus from a child's jabberjaw puzzle overjoys her now.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.