Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what this sunpass thing is. Looks to be primarily for Florida tolls? I predicted he’d take her to Michigan after he ran out of Christmas tit to film but maybe they’re doing a rowtrip aventure to sunny Florida to eat at that same damn seafood restaurant they always go to, and film themselves kissing on some depressing grey beach.

Reactions: 8
Adam and Jacob are both in Florida now doing Dis-a-nee bullshit. No surprise that Willy is gonna head souse to copy them.
Willy absolutely hates spending money on Disney park tickets though, and he never does what Dong really wants to do...so it's probably not Florida.
Did they give up on the 50 State tit? They've avoided Mississippi and Louisiana for so long. I wanna see the hippo prudes do mardi-gras :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Adam and Jacob are both in Florida now doing Dis-a-nee bullshit. No surprise that Willy is gonna head souse to copy them.
Willy absolutely hates spending money on Disney park tickets though, and he never does what Dong really wants to do...so it's probably not Florida.
Did they give up on the 50 State tit? They've avoided Mississippi and Louisiana for so long.
I think Illinoise and Indiana on their way to or from Mitchigan. Just stay TN you fool.

Reactions: 6
Well.. I'm gonna try to watch tonight.
Let the lies begin. Anyone wanna keep track?

• Sick
There's not toll roads there, but I was thinking they would tag Branson this Dec to ride Fire In The Hole before it's closed and rebuilt. Then turn around and tag Nooga to do Rock City xmas lights for the hundreth time. I say "tag" because that's all they do when they visit a place...just tag it, buy a pin, and boast you been der, done dat. Why does he always avoid Memphis and Nashville? Nashville has a lot of Christmas lights especially at the Opryland Hotel. Oh yeah, I forgot parking is NOT free there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Before the livestream went down, right at the beginning when Dawn says hi to everyone, Dawn said, "Hi, Yankee in the South!"

She's such an idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
May not get a live stream tonight if Willy can’t fix their internet issues

• Haha
I don't know what the technical issue is, all I know is that it's not Will's fault. It never is.

I don't know what the technical issue is, all I know is that it's not Will's fault. It never is.
It's either the fault of trolls, allergies, or the Gatlinburg post office. Better call the fake sheriff to your door!
---
lol he blamed Windows Update. Nope can't be his crappy backwoods internet because he "has the BEST internets you can get!!" :sick:
Dude, if you had the best internet, Windows Update would NOT affect your bandwidth at all. Stop using AOL dial-up in your tit-shack,
---
How is the weightloss going?

"ummmm.....I think we're doing good on the weightloss?" - Dong forgetting her cue cards

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck off with this pretending to be busy bullshit. Walking around filming lights for free takes about fifteen minutes. You sit around the rest of the day doing nothing.

Reactions: 11
dawn is too afraid to ice skate now because she's afraid she might break something. Yeah, the ice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not trying to diet shame them but Will said it’s going slow for him and he’s only lost about a pound over the past three weeks, well based on the videos he’s put out it appears that they gave up on the diet all together. If they want to quit, go for it, I support people that do what they want to do, but why do we have to keep hearing about a diet that doesn’t exist anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.