Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's YITS in somebody else's video at 19:25

---
She films with a potato and her commentary is jumbled nonsense with no clear direction. Hussey's was just as amateurish and unwatchable. I don't think they use new cameras or gimbles. They make Willy's shaky paws and piss poor editing look like Steven Spielberg.
The band is playing Lyin' Eyes while they're talking to Will and Dong. Perfect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So what;s the deal with Chad & Natasha and what are they hiding from moving down to the Smokey's? They seem to be frends with everyone there and they don't even grift. After watching all these mountain dregs waddling around at the chili fest mugging for clout, they seem like the only 2 people within 100 sq miles with a normal BMI and their eyes aren't close together or bulging. Even their offspring seems normal. Something's not adding up here... 🤔 What bank did they rob in Chicago?
---
Dummy Dong is so proud of showing off her XXXXL "penis shirt" to every random stranger :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched the joy blessed life video to see the dullard and the overcooked ham and I have to say that I wasn’t prepared for how violently stupid these joy blessed life people are. Holy smokes. I guess I kinda should’ve figured it out from the name of their channel.

Will and Dawn look bad in that video, even for them. I could practically smell them through my PC.

Dawn twirling around in that XXL Peanuts shirt like a husky toddler was… kinda dark, to be completely honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just came here to say I had never seen or heard of these hot mess life (typo but it stays) people prior to clicking that video above and HOLY CRAP they might be the most abrasive people I’ve ever seen on the internet. Note to self - do NOT go down that rabbit hole.

Reactions: 11
I was watching a video from Entertainlightenment and caught something that Will and Dawn said so I went back to their original livestream for more of the conversation. During the live stream on Sunday, October 1, Will says he started out/ weighed 290 pounds, is now 256 pounds, and they've been on "it" for two months. They also tell this story:

16:01
yeah I lost I'm losing my drawers so I was in Chattanooga well Dawn will tell
16:06
you a story we were bringing some groceries the other night and are like carry on our bag or whatever we had some
16:12
for some clothes in it and he started to laugh when I turn around his pants were all the way on the floor fall right off
16:18
my face in his underwear my butt do a Snicker and I started snickering that was ridiculously funny I say I lost the
16:25
majority of my weight of my butt and I lost my drawers I mean they were like great clear down to my ankles they were

So on October 1st they had been dieting for two months, at that point Will claimed to have lost 34 pounds, the majority from his buttocks which caused his pants to fall down to his ankles. How convenient, it explains why the weight loss isn't noticeable. Nobody walks around filming themselves from behind. Anyhow, in the Bass Pro video, posted just this week, he talked about buying new clothes but decided they would "just get some belts for right now."

A full month after your pants fell to your ankles and you haven't bought a belt yet? Are they both wandering the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area with their pants ready to drop at any moment, exposing the world to their potentially grundy undies?

Or, did this event not happen or did he forget to zip his pants or ... ??

Last edited:
If Will said it, you can guarantee it's just all lies.
I can't even remember the last time he's spoken the whole truth about anything. It's always a lie or a conscious exaggeration.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The chili cook off video should be a masterpiece since he is taking so long to edit it and release it.

• Haha
Not to make the thread about The Huss, but his driving needs to be addressed (probably not the first time we’ve done this here) If The Huss is behind the wheel of a car, YOU ARE NOT SAFE. There’s the video of him running the red light on what looks to be going into the main strip in gatlinburg, he almost Bull-Dongered into the man in the road the other night after he called the “17 year old girl” a witch. Though being in the road at night is not wise in itself, I can’t help but feel that if The Huss wasn’t shaking his tin can to the elderly and disabled on livestream, he would’ve seen him sooner. Imagine if Huss didn’t see him, hit him, then he got to the pearly gates and asked the lord what happened.

That poor man: What happened?
The lord: You got Hussed.
That poor man: What does that mean?
The lord: you’re one of many who have and will be taken out by Sean The Gatlinburg Hussey live-streaming while driving. It’s how he makes a living.
that poor man: he makes a living doing that?
Choir of angels: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

But the other night at 2 am I found this and haven’t stopped laughing since.

Seems like the other driver was at fault, unless of course he knew The Huss was planning to run that red light, too. Then he saved a few families from getting mowed over while trying to use the crosswalk. I guess what I’m saying is that it should be illegal to grift and drive.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The chili cook off video should be a masterpiece since he is taking so long to edit it and release it.
He may be planning the “we just went for ourselves” routine, even though he showed up in multiple videos with all of his camera gear. It probably will be too hard to explain why Chris and Mindy were in other people’s videos but not YITS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
13 servings of chili. Probably about 1/4 cup per serving. 3.25 cups of chili. 920 calories, not counting the cheese, sour cream, goldfish crackers and whatever else. That’s my average calories for a full day.

Attachments

Honestly, he doesn’t really act like he likes the firemen or the policeman chili but yet he always gives them a chip. I think he’s doing it to pander to his Stan’s because you know they are the blue line flag type of people🤮

Reactions: 10
So I speed watched it and noticed he cut out the moonshine freak out he had on the JBL live. He was so sure they put a shot of moonshine on top of the chili. Guess his flock would not like him eating it so he dumped the footage.

Honestly, he doesn’t really act like he likes the firemen or the policeman chili but yet he always gives them a chip. I think he’s doing it to pander to his Stan’s because you know they are the blue line flag type of people🤮
Hus did the same tit just to pander. Didn't even eat chili, but gave his chips to the firemen because of the Gatlinburg fires. "Ommmgggg tank youuuu fo yo swerve-wiss!"

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's time for little cups of chili in a parking lot. Sadly, no ATW or JTC. Notice Will didn't do the early entry this year? No need to get extra time with Adam.

Dawn still doesn't know what a plantain is. Every year it's a plantain. Every year they say it's a banana.

Why do they go to the Chili Cook-Off when they don't like spice.

Dawn just eats a whole spoonful of sour cream. No chili in that bite.

That guy in the mullet is an SNL character. I refuse to believe he's a real person. He's a performance artist.

"We done watch y'all. We're from the snake handlin' church. We comment on y'all's videos." I swear that's what I heard. Maybe not, but it's not that far off unfortunately.

Dawn thinks a crawdad is a crab.

Will doesn't know what's in the chili. That's because the ingredients are written on signs.

That guy aspires to be like Will and Dawn? He wants to be unemployed?

He vlogs Dirty Myrtle? Isn't a Myrtle Beach vlog called "On Patrol LIVE"? Has he tested out Murphy beds with his sister-in-law? I hear that's what popular YouTubers do in Myrtle Beach.

How many YouTubers are there? And why do they all have hillbilly in the name? Apparently there's a huge untapped hillbilly market.

"It's very meaty. What do you think, Dawn?" "Uh, it's very meaty." That's the insight we have come to expect from Dawn.

Of course Will is late to drop off his chips. Of course, it's not Will's fault. It never is.

Some Hillbilly Adventure YouTuber says his channel is based around what they do for dinner each night? Well I'm sold.

Dawn didn't like The Corner Diner's chili, she liked the grilled cheese sandwich.

So they shot The Island, Winterfest Lights and The Chili Cook-Off videos all in one night. I'm sure they got their exercise and ran in between chili cook-off booths.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.