Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
He was seriously explaining trolls in the chat using the example of someone calling them fat. No one in the chat called them fat. Someone asked a legit question that they didn’t have a good answer for. But, yeah, Will, you’re fat. And a coward. And a piece of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Dawn has also changed her facebook photo to a photo that you would not looking for if you searched for her page. This pic must be over 20 years old
I saw that last night and thought I was on the wrong page until I saw the Jeep. Dawn, you looked good. Dump your fat nasty husband and get your happiness back again.

• Heart

Furmingo

I am shocked SMF did not go on the chat last night but maybe they thought they would be attacked? They may never return and maybe Willy blocked them again.
Did you catch his comment he made partway through his rant about people treating him badly ?
It was about halfway through last night when he said sometimes he gives people a second chance , and he “ just a few days ago” gave some people a second chance , and he’d probably be sorry and have trouble with them again. I was wondering if he was talking about SMF. Not that they did anything to him, but he had them blocked , then supposedly after a phone call, they got it worked out. It’ll be interesting to see if they’re still blocked.

Smoky mountain family has said nothing but good things about Will and Dawn…In fact, the very first video that I saw of them actually turned me off with how much they seem to be praising Will and putting their own channel down. Hopefully they have gained some confidence since then. I hate to hear anybody talking negative about themselves but it was especially offputting when their comparison was to him! They do a much better job. Nobody is perfect, and I’m sure they have their own flaws and what not but it speaks volumes to how Will is the jealous one.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Does he do that? They don’t look like they are doing well. Then again, I probably don’t either. LOL
No, he has all these big shot claims of being a manager in a plant at he age of 19 and other nonsense. Says he made "good investments". But he got a small inheritance from his father's passing that he's been coasting on, there is suspect of disability checks, and his dad supposedly has a few small businesses that his mom now has. The CPA he supposedly uses was his dad's CPA. So he's probably grifted the service from there. At one point in one of his livestreams and even admitted that his "financial advisor" told him to stop spending so much money.
At one point they had talked about being so poor that they would go into some restaurant and ask for cups of water and then load those cups at the salad bar and take them home to eat (stealing). He does get money from the idiots that take pity on them because they bring out the water works on YouTube for everything. Their sudden "saved again" status while not affiliated with any church and refusing to talk about has also helped the grifting as they are in the Bible Belt of America.
The guy is a classic conman bull shitter and Dawn does know better and goes along with it. He's a greasy, snake oil salesman. If his mouth is moving he is probably lying.

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoFilter

Did anyone else notice how much he smiles when he talks about banning people? He says he hates doing it, meanwhile he’s got a big sloppy grin on his face when he talks about it.

Furmingo

Will is annoying all the time, but tonight he is over the top. He acts like he’s on Speed.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Just a few random thoughts based on some previous comments:

1. Dawn, as Will claims, was a "hotel inspector" - and he thinks having her walk us around a hotel room and tell us "here is the toilet, here is the closet, and here is the mini-fridge" is somehow a great review of the room. I think someone might have some tea on where she used to work, but I highly doubt she was an inspector. Perhaps lead housekeeper on the shift she was assigned, but I swear nothing more than that.

2. I think Will lost money on his whole Route 66 fiasco. His hardcore stans are literally all about the Smokys. So when he does road trips, he doesn't get the views. And then abruptly ends the series of trip vlogs to get back to his bread & butter, PF/GB.

3. When Will heard about his father, him and Dawn literally left Florida and drove as fast as they could to get back to see him before he passed. Which is the right thing to do. As for Dawn - her Uncle died, and Will alluded to "going up to Michigan" but never did. Then her Mom was admitted to the hospital, and again, Will alluded to going up to see her.......and it literally was MONTHS, and a few road trips later, that they just finally went up to see her Michigan.

4. Will's Mom in the few vlogs she's been in, seems like a nice, normal person with a normal intelligence level. Where the hell did will get his know-it-all, Michigan hill-billy persona from? I am guessing it is more of him always being a "know-it-all" type, but this Youtube thing has made his head explode!

5. Agree about Smoky Mountain Family - most of their videos are much better put together than Will's. And the kids drive me insane in the food reviews! About a month ago the father did a comparison video of PF/GB from the 50's/60's/70's from still photos and did a comparison to what the area looked like now - I thought it was actually really well done. I actually commented on that video telling him that.

6. Does anyone remember his comment during a live stream when him/Dawn/Chris/Mindy were getting ready to fly to Las Vegas? And he said that his plane was in the hangar and they were just waiting for it to be brought out to board. Because yes, that is how it works. It's not an incoming flight that lands, everyone exits the plane, and a new flight then uses that airplane.

7. I can't wait for this next Florida trip. They will mooch off someone's timeshare for free and stay with "friends" for free. He will keep selling the "We are going to WDW to meet up with some vlogger friends, but we won't film it". Yeah, ok. Vloggers at a theme park no vlogging. That is so everyone will stop asking him about WDW like they did last trip. And he was guilted into buying tickets and taking Dawn. I will never forget him wanting to go to Animal Kingdom - and Dawn wanting to go to Epcot, and he kept telling her Epcot was no good because it was all under construction. Just another example about "all about Will" - but in the end they did end up at Epcot.

8. So this week of them being sick, should prove to Will that he stinks as a full-time vlogger. He should always be 4-5 videos ahead ATLEAST so if something comes up, and you miss a day or 2 of videos, you still have something to put out there and none of your subscribers notice the lack of videos.

• Heart

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Missing sus-scriber list:

Troll
Pastor Dan and Kim
Cashew Paul
Tony5000
Turd Ferguson
Smoky Mountain Hiker
Fart Knocker

Just want to add that almost ALL of them show up for Chris About T-shirt live streams

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So I was bored and actually trying to watch their video on the Nutcracker Suite only because I’m actually curious about staying there and it popped up as a suggestion. Dawn is clearly excited and trying to show things in the room in her own way and he is such an insufferable prick talking over her all the time and talking down to her. He talks to her like she’s a child. I swear I would pay her for the next time he interrupts her for her to say “would you shut the fuck up I’m talking”.

OMG if you took a drink every time he did his stupid fake laugh you would be in the hospital with alcohol poisoning before this video is a third of the way through…he’s worse than Jen with that fake crap

Last edited: