Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Time for a new thread! Title courtesy of @Boobzmagee & @Its Got Flavur - Thank you for the title suggestion!

Will and Dawn have been sick yet still able to make it to meet and greets with their grifters. They continue to show symptoms in their most recent live stream on Sunday night.
Will definitely reads here and is polling his stans regarding items that are brought up here. One was whether or not people wanted to see them eat on YT. Yes, because it's funny as crap to see them try to get the food to their mouths.
Will has tons of plans "in the works" for 2022 that will probably not come to fruition.
They have been taking down their live streams immediately due to trolls. 🤣

FRE continues to entertain us with their content. A huge THANK YOU from all of us for putting in your time and effort for our pleasure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

starri

VIP Member
I can’t believe we can find so much to talk about with two vloggers who don’t really do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
When "foodies" fight!

Food Fight Pixelated.jpg

(Sorry. Sometimes I get dumb ideas in my head and they won't go away until I exorcise them like this.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've been watching Yankee for several years now, so glad are others who hate watch and see the same things.The amount of lies that I've heard over the years is truly crazy. I haven't been keeping up with him recently until I saw FRE videos in my feed. This thread jogged my memory on a lot of things and I learned a few new things as well. I will do my best to try and highlight some things that were skipped over.

-There was a saga where they collected donations for "the orphanage" on live streams. This started because Will claimed that they would go spend their Christmas at "the orphanage" but not film it because of the classic line he gives about how they don't film everything they do (lol). People started donating money for Will to give. As you all know he is very busy and could never make time to go. Eventually, enough people who donated got upset and he had to address the situation claiming that he was waiting till the summer to go and give them volleyball equipment because people forget about the kids after xmas season. It's very clear that he just pocketed the money. If he actually did something nice like that he would have filmed it and made a video or found a way to brag about it.
-Patreon until recently was $1 minimum, now bumped up to $5. People have complained for a long time about rarely getting postcards. The first reason for this is that he is too busy/ too lazy to send them. The second is that he loses money for each postcard he sends. Now that it is $5 he might break even for the cost of the card+postage.
-While his content is still terrible for a number of reasons, he has improved slightly over the years. He used to regularly include the same scene twice in a row in many videos. He became self-aware enough to refrain from saying "well" every other word. And the biggest of all is he stopped cutting off the end of the scene while he was still talking. When I have the stomach to watch some of his older stuff I will link some of the biggest offenses of him talking and the scene just fading out before he can finish his sentence. None of this would be a big deal if he didn't talk about how he spends countless hours editing as well as watching the videos up to 20 times before publishing them.
-I see ATW and Jake mentioned a lot, and while he has stolen a lot from the two, he doesn't seem to care for Jacob that much anymore. His idiol is still ATW and used to be Jacob as well, but it seems like he sees himself as equal or greater than Jake now. To do a collab with Carpetbagger would be punching down in his eyes. Will used to be more open to collaborations, but the Llama Trek filming experience for whatever reason gave him the idea that he should not allow any free rides for youtube fame. You would only team up with ATW, TTT, the camper guy (forget his name), or anyone else who is "established". You tolerate CATS and SMH because you can control them and they aren't a threat. Will also loves the alpha role he gets to play with them since he is a full time youtuber and they are just part time youtubers. CATS provides meals, vacation/lodging, as well as content since Chris has more of a personality than W&D (for the record I actually like CATS.) SMH used to be (maybe still is on some things) their hook up for Anakeesta/Dollywood/other local attractions. I know first hand that SMH doesn't hold down jobs for very long so he probably doesn't work somewhere that he can get pass exchanges for them anymore, hince why they haven't been back to Anakeesta and Dollywood.
-I don't agree with the doxxing of his home address, but have also been aware of his home address for a while. I am a local so I am familiar with the area. During livestreams he used to just lie and say they lived in Gatlinburg, but for a while he was saying that they lived next to Dollywood. He would say that he could see the fireworks, smell the train as it went by and say in streams that you could hear it in the background. This was all a lie, he just lives in the same city, not next door. While the lie is fairly innocent, it just goes to show you how willing he is to lie about anything, regardless of if it helps him or not. The constant audience censorship is to deflect blame/criticism and to protect his web of lies.
-Why are there never any second takes? I do believe he has some slight reading comprehension issues, as he has stated in the past, but some of the words he says there is no way he can think is correct. While he is waiting on the warm salad at a restaurant, why not google the pronunciation of some of the words? I know he would just grift and say they are just two hillbillies and that it makes their channel more authentic and feel sorry for us because we are just doing our best. But come on if this is your full-time job, can you not at least try and make it professional? He gives Dawn lines to rehearse, I don't understand why he can't ever do a second take. On some of the smaller slip ups, like Coke Ta Cola, Illinois, and even furmingos, I actually believe he says those things because when he hears someone pronounce it correctly, he assumes everyone in the world is wrong and he is right due to his holier than thou complex.
-I'll post some videos that I've found from other channels that highlight him when he is not filming. He always wants to be the star but it gets awkward since after talking about the applebarn vs the old mill, you run out of things to say. But most of his audience are low iq/ star struck/ want to be youtubers, he is able to hold court where all the attention is on him and he is the ultimate authority.
This post is getting long, so I will add more later. I could go on for days about useless YITS knowledge. I've got some good stories and yankee artifacts, but want to think about the best way to share since I know Will reads here. Don't want him knowing my hand on some things ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 14

froyo_2021

This is my first time commenting on tattle. So, hi, everyone!

I’ve only watched FRE’s videos about YITS but I was really disturbed by what I saw. I have a BS in special education and I’ve volunteered with adults with disabilities. Dawn’s behavior and mannerisms remind me of those of an adult with a mild intellectual disability and/or processing disorder(s). At times it seems like she doesn’t read social cues very well, like the Christmas livestream where she was just reading names from the chat without seeming to know how to interact with anyone meaningfully. There also seems to be a delay between when she eats something novel (spicy, sweet, different from what she expected) and her reaction to it.

I know it’s pointless to try to diagnose someone from watching their YouTube channel, but my heart just kind of goes out to Dawn. Will seems like a controlling person that doesn’t have her best interests in mind. People with disabilities are especially vulnerable to abuse. I hope that I’m just reading too much into things. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Furmingo

Don’t Get Me Wrong , but I’m Actually excited to see this Iconic Group get started on a new thread of Piping Hot Goodness.
If those making the videos run out of ideas , may I please recommend the Scary Swinging Bridge that brings a tear to Will’s eye from fright, and a tear to my eye from laughter. ( We see a little bit of Dawn getting even, too 😂)

***start at 13:00 if you don’t want to sit through the rest .

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Furmingos

VIP Member
Enough is Enough, We need some bumper stickers. Anybody have a good title. This could be good. Bring it ON.
My other car is a Chrysler 300

Honk if you like a seasoned fry

Furmingos or bust

Gatlinburg: It's gotta lotta flavor

ideals.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
How does one glean from ten seconds of a video that Will got his coffee first and made Dawn wait for hers? For all anyone knows, he could have filmed himself getting hers and then handed it to her. (And before you say that her reflection showed her holding an empty cup, that proves nothing.) How could anyone possibly know that he refuses to buy her a coat? Maybe she happens to like her Columbia jacket, despite how unsuitable it may be for these conditions.

I think enough empty chatter undermines the credibility of the board and distracts from what should be the real objective, to criticize a channel that very often deserves criticism because Will can be so inept. I’ve chosen not to criticize his appearance, or his ability to read well, or his thriftiness, or Dawn’s childlike tendencies. But I do think it’s fair to criticize him for his and his moderators’ despotic banning of people who have anything negative to say (and this board has achieved more transparency from YITS), sloppy homework (or no research at all) on content, his idolization and imitation of fellow YouTubers whose aptitude he will never reach, or still choosing to attend a meet-up when they were very ill and may have even had COVID. But instead of having constructive criticism to consider, he probably just rolls his eyes at a lot of this stuff like who took the first sip of coffee.

Just my opinion.

This is a gossip board. Empty chatter is literally its reason for existence.

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
He turned off super chats recently, made their meet ups at a secret location, removed livestreams for “security purposes”, and now removed the PO Box. He’s basically putting himself out of business. No one, not a single person, from this board has ever done anything to make him feel unsafe. All we do is mock him and his stupidity. He’s going through all these extreme measures for absolutely no reason. He really is a moron.
We are not the trolls, his haters have been around longer than this thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
Yankee in the South #3: Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
So full-of-morals Will won't go on a free cruise because he doesn't like to do "sponsored videos".

I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact most cruises require Covid-19 vaccinations.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Yes! I looked all over and it is gone. So I assume we will get 1 of 2 answers for it being removed. 1, we are so blessed we don't want anyone to send us things 🙄. 2, the trolls are sending us threatening things and the postal service advised us to close the po box while they investigate the trolls. Look, if people are sending you threats etc. you need to shut it all down...that's not cool for anyone. Stop accepting gifts from friends and put up quality videos and move on.
He turned off super chats recently, made their meet ups at a secret location, removed livestreams for “security purposes”, and now removed the PO Box. He’s basically putting himself out of business. No one, not a single person, from this board has ever done anything to make him feel unsafe. All we do is mock him and his stupidity. He’s going through all these extreme measures for absolutely no reason. He really is a moron.