Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
His “haters” were 100% in his head that whole live stream and he was talking to all of them… Pretty sad for someone that gives advice to people that they shouldn’t listen to what other people think or say. I am glad that the smoky Mountain family called it for what it is and laid it out there. Good on them. In my opinion, it shows that they don’t have anything to hide. They seem fairly genuine and I don’t think they would be throwing out that information if they felt like they did something that warranted it. But, let’s just pretend that any creator did do something to him… What’s the point of blocking them? It’s so stupid. It does nothing.

Reactions: 12

WDWUO83

VIP Member
This is my first time commenting on tattle. So, hi, everyone!

I’ve only watched FRE’s videos about YITS but I was really disturbed by what I saw. I have a BS in special education and I’ve volunteered with adults with disabilities. Dawn’s behavior and mannerisms remind me of those of an adult with a mild intellectual disability and/or processing disorder(s). At times it seems like she doesn’t read social cues very well, like the Christmas livestream where she was just reading names from the chat without seeming to know how to interact with anyone meaningfully. There also seems to be a delay between when she eats something novel (spicy, sweet, different from what she expected) and her reaction to it.

I know it’s pointless to try to diagnose someone from watching their YouTube channel, but my heart just kind of goes out to Dawn. Will seems like a controlling person that doesn’t have her best interests in mind. People with disabilities are especially vulnerable to abuse. I hope that I’m just reading too much into things. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Many of us view Dawn the same way. There's no way anyone can convince me that she's neruotypical. It makes Will even more of an asshat for how he treats her.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Freaking weirdo moron is still saying that stupid freaking scripture. I would love to go in there and tell them to “hail Satan spit on it three times rub it in the fucking dirt and say Jesus jumped off a pony with a rubber crutch” and that will fix it

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
He was doing a classic argument technique: accusing people of something they weren't doing. Nobody was swearing. Nobody was calling him fat. All @carmel0798 did was give him a chance to explain and defend himself. Honestly, he missed an opportunity to say how it was an accident and say something nice about SMF. The fact he didn't and the way he did deal with it speaks volumes. Idiot.

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
Dear Will & Dawn,
Can you please keep my hippo in your prayers? He has about a 90% blockage from eating too many marbles.
P.S. - Can you please sing us happy anniversary?

ith_a_Cartoon_of_a_Hippo_Sick_in_Bed_clipart_image.png

• Haha

Furmingo

Well ……..actually ……….

After sitting through the entire YITS Live last night, this is my wrap up.

Will Defenly spent 95% of the time Tooting His Own Horn ……..

How he Defenly made the really really good decision to start a YouTube channel.

How he would have actually been happy with 50,000 susscribers .

He defenly enjoys doing YouTube videos and won’t stop no matter what.

He says his online survey actually had 2200 replies and 80% enjoy watching him , well ..……..eat. 🤢

He got a board sign from a Sussscriber to hang up which defenly brought a tear to his eye that his susscriber made it for him. He plans to hang it on the wall with all his other paraphernalia , Well ………….if he finds time this week, between , well…….. turning down a myriad of well…….offers…….businesses that well…….actually ….think he does a fine job on his videos and they want him to , well, …….showcase their product .
Buccees , the gas station , thought he ..well……did a really really good job on his last video . They want a copy of his tape to use for advertising purposes. 🙄

Every time he gets down or needs inspiration, he walks in there to look at his knickknacks . They actually give him the , well…………incentive to keep on going.

Will Defenly has plans for many all new Aventures that will be a Suprise.

I think Dawn is defenly still really really ill. She didn’t seem to have much interest in participating last night.

Another Sunday in …………well…………. Paradise .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Furmingo

I can’t recall them drinking coffee , but haven’t seen every single video, so they might drink it on occasion.

I worry about Dawn, as I think Will puts her in situations that aren’t safe , just to make a video . You could tell she was scared to cross that piece of wood with snow and ice on it. They have another hike video when it’s literally flooding, yet Will takes her , her sister, and SMH , and they take a long steep hike through an area that the trail was flooded and had rushing water going over the trails. They finally had to turn around because the trail had a huge gushing waterfall over it.
The time he took her out on that snorkeling trip in the ocean was also awful. The employees had to rescue her from the water. 😡. Will is either too irresponsible himself to make good judgment calls , or he doesn’t really care as long as it’s in video .

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
He just said on the livestream no meet ups in January, February or March because those months are their time to relax. Relax? Seriously? You eat and take video for a living and you think you need to relax? Fat lazy fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart