Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Willy has been to Ireland twice, once in 1999 and once in 2000. I'm going to assume that was the same trip that spanned over the new year and so he counts it as twice so he looks monied. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Okay, I hate getting serious here, but there are two things to remember:

1. This is a gossip site. The section header is, literally, "Celebrity Gossip." Here's the first definition for "gossip" I found: "casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true".

If you didn't want gossip, you're on the wrong site. If you wanted constructive criticism meant to change the behavior of vloggers, you're on the wrong site. If you started posting with a different objective than catty gossip, stop, you're on the wrong site.

2. The very first rule in the terms and conditions for this site is, and I quote: "Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post."

If you truly think something posted is beyond the pale, like doxxing, the rule provides this guidance: "Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts."

If you can't follow this rule, again, you're on the wrong site. People violate the rule all the time and it's generally ignored, but when it derails conversation, like it is here, that's a sign that you're on the wrong site.

For reference, The Rules of Tattle:

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
So his family channel is being affected by the trolls? What about you explaining and talking about it over and over ? The kiddies know what your saying Willy.
He is so rattled tonight that he has no idea what he’s even saying. I bet this livestream comes down as soon as they are done. FRE, I hope you’re saving it. Some of the material is pure gold.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Will leaves the room to say he’s going to go check on something how much you wanna bet he’s going to go read Tattle life in the other room😂😂😂

Will we know you just went off to fart

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Does he do that? They don’t look like they are doing well. Then again, I probably don’t either. LOL
Despite his claims to the contrary, he obviously never made a lot of money (and there's nothing wrong with that on the surface. The issue is that he pretends to be something he's not).

They now live in an area where the cost of living is so low they can seemingly survive just making YouTube videos and grifting. I don't know how long it can last, but good for him for finding a job that a lazy slob like himself can easily do.

1. Watch ATW videos
2. Copy ATW videos
3. Profit

It's the American dream.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Well that was a shit show… lots of fodder for FRE… and Will, don’t forget you numb nuts that FRE is 100% within their right to mock you 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Hell No… I had to play it back 3-4 times and laugh my ass off. My husband is trying to come up with something good to type in the chat next week from his account LOLOLOLOL
Here’s the truth. What you said was not bad at all. It was a simple statement. You didn’t call him anything nasty and yet he told you that you should be ashamed of yourself. He gave you such a hard time for a rather innocent statement that honestly he does need to address with his audience. The truth is, he wasn’t talking to you about what you commented on the live. He recognized you from all of the reading that he does here and in the comments of his “haters”videos and was talking to you about that. He really thought he was doing something 🤣

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Do you know after watching YITS I have to say one good thing about Tim and Jen Tracker at least they don’t pretend to be religious

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I got spanked at Heart Attack Grill

Ask me how you to can retire at 38

Cover your eyes kids were going to Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 10