Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Here’s the truth. What you said was not bad at all. It was a simple statement. You didn’t call him anything nasty and yet he told you that you should be ashamed of yourself. He gave you such a hard time for a rather innocent statement that honestly he does need to address with his audience. The truth is, he wasn’t talking to you about what you commented on the live. He recognized you from all of the reading that he does here and in the comments of his “haters”videos and was talking to you about that. He really thought he was doing something 🤣
And then at the end he specifically mentioned trolls calling him fat. Which was never brought up in chat. He pulled that from here. It really grinds his gears that we are here exposing who he really is and there isn’t a damn thing he can do about it. Hi Will. 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I've been watching Yankee for several years now, so glad are others who hate watch and see the same things.The amount of lies that I've heard over the years is truly crazy. I haven't been keeping up with him recently until I saw FRE videos in my feed. This thread jogged my memory on a lot of things and I learned a few new things as well. I will do my best to try and highlight some things that were skipped over.

-There was a saga where they collected donations for "the orphanage" on live streams. This started because Will claimed that they would go spend their Christmas at "the orphanage" but not film it because of the classic line he gives about how they don't film everything they do (lol). People started donating money for Will to give. As you all know he is very busy and could never make time to go. Eventually, enough people who donated got upset and he had to address the situation claiming that he was waiting till the summer to go and give them volleyball equipment because people forget about the kids after xmas season. It's very clear that he just pocketed the money. If he actually did something nice like that he would have filmed it and made a video or found a way to brag about it.
-Patreon until recently was $1 minimum, now bumped up to $5. People have complained for a long time about rarely getting postcards. The first reason for this is that he is too busy/ too lazy to send them. The second is that he loses money for each postcard he sends. Now that it is $5 he might break even for the cost of the card+postage.
-While his content is still terrible for a number of reasons, he has improved slightly over the years. He used to regularly include the same scene twice in a row in many videos. He became self-aware enough to refrain from saying "well" every other word. And the biggest of all is he stopped cutting off the end of the scene while he was still talking. When I have the stomach to watch some of his older stuff I will link some of the biggest offenses of him talking and the scene just fading out before he can finish his sentence. None of this would be a big deal if he didn't talk about how he spends countless hours editing as well as watching the videos up to 20 times before publishing them.
-I see ATW and Jake mentioned a lot, and while he has stolen a lot from the two, he doesn't seem to care for Jacob that much anymore. His idiol is still ATW and used to be Jacob as well, but it seems like he sees himself as equal or greater than Jake now. To do a collab with Carpetbagger would be punching down in his eyes. Will used to be more open to collaborations, but the Llama Trek filming experience for whatever reason gave him the idea that he should not allow any free rides for youtube fame. You would only team up with ATW, TTT, the camper guy (forget his name), or anyone else who is "established". You tolerate CATS and SMH because you can control them and they aren't a threat. Will also loves the alpha role he gets to play with them since he is a full time youtuber and they are just part time youtubers. CATS provides meals, vacation/lodging, as well as content since Chris has more of a personality than W&D (for the record I actually like CATS.) SMH used to be (maybe still is on some things) their hook up for Anakeesta/Dollywood/other local attractions. I know first hand that SMH doesn't hold down jobs for very long so he probably doesn't work somewhere that he can get pass exchanges for them anymore, hince why they haven't been back to Anakeesta and Dollywood.
-I don't agree with the doxxing of his home address, but have also been aware of his home address for a while. I am a local so I am familiar with the area. During livestreams he used to just lie and say they lived in Gatlinburg, but for a while he was saying that they lived next to Dollywood. He would say that he could see the fireworks, smell the train as it went by and say in streams that you could hear it in the background. This was all a lie, he just lives in the same city, not next door. While the lie is fairly innocent, it just goes to show you how willing he is to lie about anything, regardless of if it helps him or not. The constant audience censorship is to deflect blame/criticism and to protect his web of lies.
-Why are there never any second takes? I do believe he has some slight reading comprehension issues, as he has stated in the past, but some of the words he says there is no way he can think is correct. While he is waiting on the warm salad at a restaurant, why not google the pronunciation of some of the words? I know he would just grift and say they are just two hillbillies and that it makes their channel more authentic and feel sorry for us because we are just doing our best. But come on if this is your full-time job, can you not at least try and make it professional? He gives Dawn lines to rehearse, I don't understand why he can't ever do a second take. On some of the smaller slip ups, like Coke Ta Cola, Illinois, and even furmingos, I actually believe he says those things because when he hears someone pronounce it correctly, he assumes everyone in the world is wrong and he is right due to his holier than thou complex.
-I'll post some videos that I've found from other channels that highlight him when he is not filming. He always wants to be the star but it gets awkward since after talking about the applebarn vs the old mill, you run out of things to say. But most of his audience are low iq/ star struck/ want to be youtubers, he is able to hold court where all the attention is on him and he is the ultimate authority.
This post is getting long, so I will add more later. I could go on for days about useless YITS knowledge. I've got some good stories and yankee artifacts, but want to think about the best way to share since I know Will reads here. Don't want him knowing my hand on some things ;)
I had no clue about the orphanage thing😮. Thanks for the tea

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
This fat greasy fucker is shitting his pants right now. That’s why he’s so overly animated. He knows people are on to him and there’s not a damn thing he can do about it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
Will's shifty eyes are so creepy on the livestreams. You can tell exactly when he's lying. Good thing he doesn't play poker.

SoftDeadlyDachshund-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
Good he needs to be trapped in his own shit. Just like that beating around the bush bullshit that he gave his patrons about not sending out a damn postcard you lazy grifting sack of shit.
I hope more of his followers open their eyes of course some of his followers seem to be just as fucking nutty as they are

oh and that Mrs. C wanted Dawn to see some type of video game and Dawn said she never received the email Dawn actually looks like she was telling the truth when she said that I guarantee you Will deleted the email. You know all the emails that he “never gets”
He said in the live stream yesterday that the problem with postcards is there's no return address on it so he doesn't know if they arrived to their destination. Will; there 👏 is 👏no 👏 reason 👏why 👏you 👏can't 👏 affix 👏a 👏return 👏address👏 label 👏to 👏a 👏postcard. So that excuse goes out the window.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Dear Jesus it’s a fucking paper cut holy shit. Come on first aid expert! Tell her to elevate it and apply a little pressure. You’d think she was losing her finger 😂😂

I’ve decided Will and Rhonda are having a secret affair.

• Haha

Furmingo

I hear all the horses in Tennessee are stampeding across the border.

Someone in chat just requested they do a horseback riding video. 🙄

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Ah yes, FBI and CIA agent fans like to attend their meetups…sure, Will.

Dawn is concerned for life and limb, Will too occupied with his hats from Rhonda.

• Haha