Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Except the national park was still shut down because of the storm so they couldn’t have done that. They had to park in Gatlinburg and walk into the park. Otherwise, that’s exactly what that lazy ass would have done. Also, the trail they took is pretty flat. Definitely not a hike - more like a leisurely stroll.
When I've been in Gatlinburg and they shut 441 down for snow and ice, it was shut down just past the Sugarlands Welcome Center. At the beginning of the video, you even see cars go past headed into the National Park towards it. So, my statement still stands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Furmingos

VIP Member
I thought the Ozarks were the Redneck Riviera or the Floribama Shore.
Branson is the Redneck Vegas.
Growing up in the South we always referred to Panama City Beach FL as the Redneck Riviera. The snooty people went to Destin instead. Also ofen hear Nashville as Nashvegas or Ca$hville. I don't really get that one beccause there's no gambling, but I guess it's because Broadway in downtown Nashville has so many neon signs like Vegas. I always referred to Tunica Mississippi as the Redneck Vegas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Furmingos

VIP Member
When I've been in Gatlinburg and they shut 441 down for snow and ice, it was shut down just past the Sugarlands Welcome Center. At the beginning of the video, you even see cars go past headed into the National Park towards it. So, my statement still stands.
Even when the park is closed for weather, I don't think Gatlinburg Trail is ever closed to walkers. It meanders about 2 miles from Sugarlands Visitor Center over to Gatlinburg where Riverhouse Inn and Cici's Pizza is.

Last edited:

Trixie63

I love how walking a paved path in a park for 1.5 miles is a "hike".
I don’t really have a problem with him calling it a hike. I would describe walking the flat sidewalk on my street as a ”walk”. However, if I’m walking on a flat trail in a wooded area I would call that a “hike” lol!

Furmingos

VIP Member
I have to know. I clicked out of the live due to getting tired of seeing his face. How did Reviewbrah come up? Reviewbrah is twice the man Will is.
Actually the 1/9/22 livestream is still up. Forward to 1:59:35 to see that part if you want. It might be good to use in a mash-up vid

He posted a link to his dad’s obituary?

That still shouldn’t give people license to publish home addresses. We’ll agree to disagree.

Medium Shirt

I don't have any issues with people who like to cross-dress, but WTF is going on with these people? This is horrendously awful.