Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with Jesus in their screen name are usually the most judgmental. The original poster didn’t say anything mean. Jesus just has to kiss Will’s fat ass to maybe get a shoutout during the livestream. Sad pathetic stan.
She has her own YT channel 🤪 it's a whole lotta praying and weird blurry filming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way Will was out there shoveling. He has the body of an obese 80yr old. His heart would have exploded.
Last Christmas eve when they had snow and he made a driving video he said him and neighbors shoveled the snow. The neighbors probably did it all.

He claims to have psoriasis. Maybe he does. It looks like it would help if he washed his face more often.
He says he has rosacea also which can cause broken blood vessels.

He claims to have psoriasis. Maybe he does. It looks like it would help if he washed his face more often.
You can see the psoriasis on his forearms it looks pretty bad. I have it but not as bad and I have prescription cream for it. I don’t have any on my face. Maybe he can’t afford the cream due to no insurance or prescription coverage? who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Last Christmas eve when they had snow and he made a driving video he said him and neighbors shoveled the snow. The neighbors probably did it all.

He says he has rosacea also which can cause broken blood vessels.

You can see the psoriasis on his forearms it looks pretty bad. I have it but not as bad and I have prescription cream for it. I don’t have any on my face. Maybe he can’t afford the cream due to no insurance or prescription coverage? who knows.
I didn't think about that. I asked because it looked like a scar. I didn't know if he had a freak nose picking accident or maybe Dawn beat the crap out of him. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a few random thoughts based on some previous comments:

1. Dawn, as Will claims, was a "hotel inspector" - and he thinks having her walk us around a hotel room and tell us "here is the toilet, here is the closet, and here is the mini-fridge" is somehow a great review of the room. I think someone might have some tea on where she used to work, but I highly doubt she was an inspector. Perhaps lead housekeeper on the shift she was assigned, but I swear nothing more than that.

2. I think Will lost money on his whole Route 66 fiasco. His hardcore stans are literally all about the Smokys. So when he does road trips, he doesn't get the views. And then abruptly ends the series of trip vlogs to get back to his bread & butter, PF/GB.

3. When Will heard about his father, him and Dawn literally left Florida and drove as fast as they could to get back to see him before he passed. Which is the right thing to do. As for Dawn - her Uncle died, and Will alluded to "going up to Michigan" but never did. Then her Mom was admitted to the hospital, and again, Will alluded to going up to see her.......and it literally was MONTHS, and a few road trips later, that they just finally went up to see her Michigan.

4. Will's Mom in the few vlogs she's been in, seems like a nice, normal person with a normal intelligence level. Where the hell did will get his know-it-all, Michigan hill-billy persona from? I am guessing it is more of him always being a "know-it-all" type, but this Youtube thing has made his head explode!

5. Agree about Smoky Mountain Family - most of their videos are much better put together than Will's. And the kids drive me insane in the food reviews! About a month ago the father did a comparison video of PF/GB from the 50's/60's/70's from still photos and did a comparison to what the area looked like now - I thought it was actually really well done. I actually commented on that video telling him that.

6. Does anyone remember his comment during a live stream when him/Dawn/Chris/Mindy were getting ready to fly to Las Vegas? And he said that his plane was in the hangar and they were just waiting for it to be brought out to board. Because yes, that is how it works. It's not an incoming flight that lands, everyone exits the plane, and a new flight then uses that airplane.

7. I can't wait for this next Florida trip. They will mooch off someone's timeshare for free and stay with "friends" for free. He will keep selling the "We are going to WDW to meet up with some vlogger friends, but we won't film it". Yeah, ok. Vloggers at a theme park no vlogging. That is so everyone will stop asking him about WDW like they did last trip. And he was guilted into buying tickets and taking Dawn. I will never forget him wanting to go to Animal Kingdom - and Dawn wanting to go to Epcot, and he kept telling her Epcot was no good because it was all under construction. Just another example about "all about Will" - but in the end they did end up at Epcot.

8. So this week of them being sick, should prove to Will that he stinks as a full-time vlogger. He should always be 4-5 videos ahead ATLEAST so if something comes up, and you miss a day or 2 of videos, you still have something to put out there and none of your subscribers notice the lack of videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just a few random thoughts based on some previous comments:

1. Dawn, as Will claims, was a "hotel inspector" - and he thinks having her walk us around a hotel room and tell us "here is the toilet, here is the closet, and here is the mini-fridge" is somehow a great review of the room. I think someone might have some tea on where she used to work, but I highly doubt she was an inspector. Perhaps lead housekeeper on the shift she was assigned, but I swear nothing more than that.
It was mentioned at one poi that that she worked for Dreammore but was fired or let go. She complained that she got blamed for things that housekeepers didn't do...ummm that's your job as a inspector.

2. I think Will lost money on his whole Route 66 fiasco. His hardcore stans are literally all about the Smokys. So when he does road trips, he doesn't get the views. And then abruptly ends the series of trip vlogs to get back to his bread & butter, PF/GB.
100% they ran home when he saw the vlog numbers were terrible. Stated they drove home basically without stopping from NM to PF.

3. When Will heard about his father, him and Dawn literally left Florida and drove as fast as they could to get back to see him before he passed. Which is the right thing to do. As for Dawn - her Uncle died, and Will alluded to "going up to Michigan" but never did. Then her Mom was admitted to the hospital, and again, Will alluded to going up to see her.......and it literally was MONTHS, and a few road trips later, that they just finally went up to see her Michigan.
This is were Dawn, the firecracker, needed to put her foot down. He would mention going and she would just look at him like, sure buddy 😉

4. Will's Mom in the few vlogs she's been in, seems like a nice, normal person with a normal intelligence level. Where the hell did will get his know-it-all, Michigan hill-billy persona from? I am guessing it is more of him always being a "know-it-all" type, but this Youtube thing has made his head explode!
I would assume that he is just like his dad. Just get that from all his stories.

6. Does anyone remember his comment during a live stream when him/Dawn/Chris/Mindy were getting ready to fly to Las Vegas? And he said that his plane was in the hangar and they were just waiting for it to be brought out to board. Because yes, that is how it works. It's not an incoming flight that lands, everyone exits the plane, and a new flight then uses that airplane.
I can't think of 2 other people that have no business going to Las Vegas than these idiots.

7. I can't wait for this next Florida trip. They will mooch off someone's timeshare for free and stay with "friends" for free. He will keep selling the "We are going to WDW to meet up with some vlogger friends, but we won't film it". Yeah, ok. Vloggers at a theme park no vlogging. That is so everyone will stop asking him about WDW like they did last trip. And he was guilted into buying tickets and taking Dawn. I will never forget him wanting to go to Animal Kingdom - and Dawn wanting to go to Epcot, and he kept telling her Epcot was no good because it was all under construction. Just another example about "all about Will" - but in the end they did end up at Epcot.
At first it was a friend of the channel was giving them their condo again, now it's staying in retirement city with someone from high school. If this trip happens I will send them a gift card 🙄. On a side note they talked about Gatorland and how he doesn't want to go because they will throw him in a cage with the gators, just like ATW. DUDE...YOU ARE NOT ATW AND A DECADES OLD ATTRACTION DOES NOT THROW PEOPLE IN WITH GATORS!! ASS!!

8. So this week of them being sick, should prove to Will that he stinks as a full-time vlogger. He should always be 4-5 videos ahead ATLEAST so if something comes up, and you miss a day or 2 of videos, you still have something to put out there and none of your subscribers notice the lack of videos.
They are just like TTT no jobs, no schedule, throw up a live when they are to lazy to edit a vlog.
Sorry for the long comments, above, just really done with the bs....and yes I know I don't have to watch 😅

Reactions: 3
From what I remember they said she worked for Dollywood's cabin rentals. I don't think she cleaned. As an "inspector", basically all she would need to do is go into the cabins with a clipboard after they were cleaned and checkoff that everything is clean, stocked, and in order for the next guests to arrive.

From what I remember they said she worked for Dollywood's cabin rentals. I don't think she cleaned. As an "inspector", basically all she would need to do is go into the cabins with a clipboard after they were cleaned and checkoff that everything is clean, stocked, and in order for the next guests to arrive.
Just like Will to inflate their background. I once knew a janitor that didn't like his title. His girlfriend worked for their bosses and "somehow" she got his titled changed to "maintenance engineer". :ROFLMAO: Total Will move there. They remind me a lot of each other. Over inflated egos, over inflated sense of self importance and think they know more than anyone in the room.

• Haha
That explains why she’s so great at room reviews. Ya got yer towels. Ya got yer lamp. Ya got yer mirror. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So true, yet during one of their room tours there was a pull out makeup mirror and they both said they never seen that before 🙄
They were also both fascinated by the fact that the restroom had folded the toilet paper end into a triangle. But Will is so worldly. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It could be from heavy drinking but he claims they don’t drink yet they met at a bar ?!?!?
Yea, in one of their Michigan videos, he shows the bar they met in. It was an older one, maybe last year ? They had Denise with them I think.

Also , his nose issues would be rosacea. You can have an enlarged nose with broken blood vessels.

That explains why she’s so great at room reviews. Ya got yer towels. Ya got yer lamp. Ya got yer mirror. 🤦🏻‍♀️
In one, she called the toilet the John. 😂.
I have my doubts that she was in any sort of authority role. Will inflates the truth a lot.

Reactions: 6
His bulbous red nose certainly looks like gin blossoms, but I think its more from poor hygiene (nasty pimples), rosacea, and blowing the Mr McNasties out all day. He said once that he used to drink beer but quit because he saw his friends do some stupid things. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this. What I find surprising is that they don't chain smoke. Most of the hillbilly slobs waddling around Gatlinburg are all chainsmoking or vaping in one hand, and guzzling a Mountain Dew in the other hand.

ev.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.