Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When "foodies" fight!

Food Fight Pixelated.jpg

(Sorry. Sometimes I get dumb ideas in my head and they won't go away until I exorcise them like this.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That makes me laugh so much but I honestly could not do that to somebody.
Just think of it as saving the environment kinda like paper straws. "The number of gift cards created annually has the potential to add 75 to 100 million pounds of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material to landfills. So, you could upcycle yours in any number of ways: Use it as a bookmark. Cut a shape out of one and use it as a stencil. Punch a hole in yours and use it to corral yarn or string. The possibilities are completely endless." Example: Hi Will and Dawn...please sing me and my dog happy birthday...I mailed you a Taco Bell bookmark for your bible...keep me in your prayers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No, he has all these big shot claims of being a manager in a plant at he age of 19 and other nonsense. Says he made "good investments". But he got a small inheritance from his father's passing that he's been coasting on, there is suspect of disability checks, and his dad supposedly has a few small businesses that his mom now has. The CPA he supposedly uses was his dad's CPA. So he's probably grifted the service from there. At one point in one of his livestreams and even admitted that his "financial advisor" told him to stop spending so much money.
At one point they had talked about being so poor that they would go into some restaurant and ask for cups of water and then load those cups at the salad bar and take them home to eat (stealing). He does get money from the idiots that take pity on them because they bring out the water works on YouTube for everything. Their sudden "saved again" status while not affiliated with any church and refusing to talk about has also helped the grifting as they are in the Bible Belt of America.
The guy is a classic conman bull shitter and Dawn does know better and goes along with it. He's a greasy, snake oil salesman. If his mouth is moving he is probably lying.
Does she REALLY? I'm not sure what she knows.

Reactions: 2
I don't know. I've seen both of them barrel ahead to get to the front of the line for things. Not sure I would want to take on either of them. But my money is on Gin if it's food or drinks. 🥴

Does she REALLY? I'm not sure what she knows.
Valid, but she is still taking the handouts and grifting and going to meet and greets even when sick. Did Will pressure her? Probably. But I don't excuse her ignorance or letting Will bully her. She is enjoying the free food and travel just as much as he is and has her own list of places she wants to go and do.

Reactions: 4
I don't know. I've seen both of them barrel ahead to get to the front of the line for things. Not sure I would want to take on either of them. But my money is on Gin if it's food or drinks. 🥴

Valid, but she is still taking the handouts and grifting and going to meet and greets even when sick. Did Will pressure her? Probably. But I don't excuse her ignorance or letting Will bully her. She is enjoying the free food and travel just as much as he is and has her own list of places she wants to go and do.
Agreed but I have very strong doubts regarding her entire mental capabilities.

Reactions: 9
They just uploaded a video to the What About Dawn channel. These 2 are out driving on hilly roads where there are downed trees in the Wears Valley area which is not that close to their home. Morons.

Reactions: 3
Agreed but I have very strong doubts regarding her entire mental capabilities.
I do too. But she did seem more "there" in their older videos. She seems to have digressed into a child with her actions and what she wears as compared to before. But if they are going to make the claim that she was some Management of Housekeeping (or whatever the title was) and she is "just shy on camera", then she is going to get the same (or almost) from me.
Do I have doubts about Dawn. Yep, and her sister too. But she is still capable of morals, trash talking others and taking advantage of people.

Reactions: 5
Did Will pressure her? Probably. But I don't excuse her ignorance or letting Will bully her. She is enjoying the free food and travel just as much as he is and has her own list of places she wants to go and do.
Don’t get it twisted… He made sure to say in the Thursday (?) night live that she is a firecracker and she doesn’t take anything from anybody!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don’t Get Me Wrong , but I’m Actually excited to see this Iconic Group get started on a new thread of Piping Hot Goodness.
If those making the videos run out of ideas , may I please recommend the Scary Swinging Bridge that brings a tear to Will’s eye from fright, and a tear to my eye from laughter. ( We see a little bit of Dawn getting even, too 😂)

***start at 13:00 if you don’t want to sit through the rest .

I see the swing bridge Dawn thing as a bit. The Stan's eat it up and he always has to overtly bring it to everyone's attention. He has done this for years. It's almost like ATW "Best remove em." None of it is genuine it's all cue cards and Dawn now say this. Ever notice he asks Dawn a question she answers and almost before she's done talking he says "Yeah" blah blah

Please do not send these grifters a gift card for any reason oh my gosh
How about a gift card that isn't activated?

I see the swing bridge Dawn thing as a bit. The Stan's eat it up and he always has to overtly bring it to everyone's attention. He has done this for years. It's almost like ATW "Best remove em." None of it is genuine it's all cue cards and Dawn now say this. Ever notice he asks Dawn a question she answers and almost before she's done talking he says "Yeah" blah blah
Swinging bridges and paper straws, YITS signature tags

Don’t get it twisted… He made sure to say in the Thursday (?) night live that she is a firecracker and she doesn’t take anything from anybody!
I see Dawn as the Tim of the relationship. Both have given up and are stuck in an impossible relationship. Don't get me wrong 😁 they have options to get out if they really wanted to. Gin and Will are very similar, big plans, no follow through, liars, lazy etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Will loaded a longer driving video. Out in the snow , trees and power lines down. Not very safe driving. I’m not sure what the rules are down there , but when we have storms that bad, we have a “ no drive” order unless it’s an emergency. I sorta doubt it’s an emergency that Will gets a video filmed today.

Them getting out driving right after a snow storm to film on rural roads is nothing new. I'm just surprised they're still alive. They've skid on the ice before on a live. Of course, they are from Michigan, so I'm sure they think the snow they get in TN is child's play.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.