Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will loaded a longer driving video. Out in the snow , trees and power lines down. Not very safe driving. I’m not sure what the rules are down there , but when we have storms that bad, we have a “ no drive” order unless it’s an emergency. I sorta doubt it’s an emergency that Will gets a video filmed today.
It wasn't a bad a storm, Just a couple of inches of snow. No rules there not to drive or anything. This was the first snowfall of the season, so all the overgrown trees and branches broke off. They rushed out to drive around and film it for $ of course. Just wait till TN gets a sleet and ice storm. Even tha Jeep can't drve on that, but Will will think he can.

Reactions: 4
Will loaded a longer driving video. Out in the snow , trees and power lines down. Not very safe driving. I’m not sure what the rules are down there , but when we have storms that bad, we have a “ no drive” order unless it’s an emergency. I sorta doubt it’s an emergency that Will gets a video filmed today.
Willy went out early and got the video up quick....gotta get those views. Also, stay home asshole, your both sick and it's clearly not safe for you to be out driving around.

Reactions: 8
So it's confirmed that Will is one of those douchebags who don't clear the snow off their vehicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it's confirmed that Will is one of those douchebags who don't clear the snow off their vehicle.
I have been by his house and he must had to
shovel the road to get out. It is a very very steep road. It is not long but about 1/4 mile uphill. He is a total douchebag.

It wasn't a bad a storm, Just a couple of inches of snow. No rules there not to drive or anything. This was the first snowfall of the season, so all the overgrown trees and branches broke off. They rushed out to drive around and film it for $ of course. Just wait till TN gets a sleet and ice storm. Even tha Jeep can't drve on that, but Will will think he can.
It was much worse in Gatlinburg with 8-10 inches and 33,000 with no power. A lot of trees down.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It seems kinda dangerous to be holding a camera AND driving in those conditions. He also drives under a power line that has some pretty big trees hanging on it, is that really the brightest idea?

Reactions: 2
It seems kinda dangerous to be holding a camera AND driving in those conditions. He also drives under a power line that has some pretty big trees hanging on it, is that really the brightest idea?
He has a camera mount on dashboard not holding it.

Here's a great new video from Smoky Mountain Follies on Will & Dawn: Super Spreaders in the South

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He has a camera mount on dashboard not holding it.
Yea I saw that for some parts but at around 16:20 you see him holding the camera (he pans right in front of the empty mount) and continues to hold it till the end. You can tell when him or dawn hold it when you see the hood in frame. When its in the mount its more stable and better view of the road.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
6B02C44E-BB8E-4FE1-88E8-6258DAC933E0.png

This made me laugh.
However, I will say that these are the types of videos I enjoy. I like the hiking videos and ones in the national park.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have been by his house and he must had to
shovel the road to get out. It is a very very steep road. It is not long but about 1/4 mile uphill. He is a total douchebag.
There is no way Will was out there shoveling. He has the body of an obese 80yr old. His heart would have exploded.

I love how this big fat baby can’t take any type of criticism, even when it’s coming from a place of concern. This person was genuinely concerned and he blew them off with a flippant reply.

063D2B01-B6B9-4025-8D0A-10508A58312B.jpeg

• Haha
I love how this big fat baby can’t take any type of criticism, even when it’s coming from a place of concern. This person was genuinely concerned and he blew them off with a flippant reply.

View attachment 962816
Oh Gregg, get ready to be deleted and blocked in...3...2...

Here's a great new video from Smoky Mountain Follies on Will & Dawn: Super Spreaders in the South

The comment- "You and Dawn are special people."
Then Will replies- "I hear that a lot, Fartknocker, I do!"
Bwahaha! Good job, Fartknocker, for the backhanded slap!!! 🤣

Wow, Jesus Loves YOU, the person was concerned about the bad decision to drive in these conditions.
WTF is wrong with this stan?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow, Jesus Loves YOU, the person was concerned about the bad decision to drive in these conditions.
WTF is wrong with this stan?
People with Jesus in their screen name are usually the most judgmental. The original poster didn’t say anything mean. Jesus just has to kiss Will’s fat ass to maybe get a shoutout during the livestream. Sad pathetic stan.

Reactions: 7
People with Jesus in their screen name are usually the most judgmental. The original poster didn’t say anything mean. Jesus just has to kiss Will’s fat ass to maybe get a shoutout during the livestream. Sad pathetic stan.
I'm not positive, but I think I recall Jesus Loves You is one of their moderators. So yeah, an ass kisser.

I think this is the type of video Will was attempting to make but he clearly didn’t understand the assignment. Also, he sucks at making videos.

I think this is the type of video Will was attempting to make but he clearly didn’t understand the assignment. Also, he sucks at making videos.

Smoky Mtn Family's camera work and editing are always top notch compared to Will's amateurish lack of skills. They've quickly become my favorite GSMNP vloggers. That being said, their food reviews are just as annoying though and skippable. The whole family is rather finicky eaters, and the youngest girl seems to only live on french fries. Honestly there's no good food reviewers in the area with good taste and communication skills. They should all stick to just filming cabins, motels, activities, the park, and natural scenery. A qualified food reviewer is yet to move to the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.