Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually proud of Will for getting a healthy meal even though it was the large size and then he goes and gets cookies 😒 and again they conveniently don’t film their “walk”

Reactions: 9
I guess I need glasses because she had on a different shirt in Best Buy. It wasn’t that red Mickey Mouse that she had on in the restaurant or cookie place.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve been doing hair for almost 10 years and I literally can not explain what is going on with dawns hair. The last time she got it done it didn’t even look “done”. The multi colors leave me puzzled and those porous ends make me want to send her a deep conditioning mask. She doesn’t style it or use heat tools so why does it look like she’s been using the Wet to Straight hair straightener for her whole life on the red setting with sopping wet hair?
Some say your hair is a reflection of yourself.
I think it’s a reflection of big Willy’s shallow pockets.
Dawn I know you read here.
Please treat yourself and go to a nice salon. Ask for a level 6 natural ash root touch up and a gloss all over with some warm tones.

Reactions: 10
He wanted glasses without the nose pieces because his nose it too fat and wide now to fit in regular glasses.
Yoseen's Foffle House? Yup he just had to order the biggest combo plate on the menu. Donger got the "guy-row" and fries.
He didn't know-en what the falafel was because he calls the place "Foffle" House. He was so pissed that his "babbles" plate was vegetarian.
Well at least it wasn't Taco Bell or McDonald's today. But then he had to ruin lunch by gorging on cookies afterwards. He said each cookie could feed 4 people, then they proceded to eat them all. :sick:
Off to Best Buy to touch everything!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
-Willy is really going to think he looks like Tom Selleck with Ray Bands on.
-I love Foffels and Easteren cooking!
-Middle Easteren and Mediterranean cooking is healthy. Of course, Will orders the biggest meal they have and Dawn got french fries.
-According to the receipt, this was recorded today - how did he get it posted already if it takes him 12 hours to edit his videos?
-Once again, Willy proved he doesn't know how to read...he ordered a vegetarian meal. I'm sure he'll be starving later. Lucky they're going to "Cookie Crumble" later. (Even though it's called "Crumbl Cookie".)
-When they went for their cookies, he read the store sign correctly, but still had to say "Crumble Cookie" afterward. Moron. You just read the freaking sign!!!
-They got the "macadamian" cookie.
-Amazingly enough, the cookies smell like a "bakery". Can't imagine why.
-I have already yelled "CRUMBL COOKIE" at the tv at least 4 times. Get it right, you morons!!!!
-I didn't need to see him take their thumbnail photo with his mouth hanging open.
-If we played a drinking game and drank every time Ding Dong said "That's the way the cookie crumbles" we would all die.
-Dawn must have been a math major. She said "if the cookies are 4 for $15, that means the cookies were under $5 each."
This Cookie Crumbl thing really sums up Will's personality. He hears and sees a word spelled or pronounced correctly but then he still says it the wrong way. He is a stubborn asshole. It's just like "Voles". Living in East TN he must hear that said correctly multiple times a day but he insists on saying it wrong.

• Heart
I feel like the Best Buy part (which was not filmed on the same day) was just added to make it look like they didn’t walk straight from the restaurant to the cookie store. I just don’t see why that would have mattered, and it really didn’t add anything interesting to the video. Either way my challenge for Will to make a video that doesn’t show or talk about food still stands.

• Sad
  • Heart
I feel like the Best Buy part (which was not filmed on the same day) was just added to make it look like they didn’t walk straight from the restaurant to the cookie store. I just don’t see why that would have mattered, and it really didn’t add anything interesting to the video. Either way my challenge for Will to make a video that doesn’t show or talk about food still stands.
It was a plea for grift cards. "Look folks! I shop at Best Buy so I can have the best equipment to make this videos for you. But it costs money. Money I don't have because I'm flat-ass broke!"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've watched many Youtubers flop, but never to the point that they consider running errands "content" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 willy is afraid of looking like a bigger pig than he is. You would think his skin wouldn't be so thin after all the hate he gets.

• Haha
As I am typing this today (3/30/23), Will and Dawn have been home for three weeks!

Three weeks. Twenty-one days. Will is hoping you think that they just got back from England.

The first vlog was walking around doing nothing. The second vlog was walking around doing nothing. The third vlog was walking around running errands.

He has no plans, no strategy, no direction after three weeks.

An object at rest stays at rest. Will doesn't want to do the Smokies anymore. I don't think he wants to vlog anymore. Actually, I think it's editing videos that he hates. Either way, I think we're going to see the struggle of a lazy, disinterested Will churn out the bare minimum in order to keep from having to get a real job. Buckle up, kids. It's going to be a boring ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've watched many Youtubers flop, but never to the point that they consider running errands "content" 💀
I have to respectfully disagree. Case in point: Kermit and Miss Piggy , a/k/a The Trackers.
---
I have to respectfully disagree. Case in point: Kermit and Miss Piggy , a/k/a The Trackers.
As a matter of fact, I would go so far to say, it was one of William Grace's transparent attempts at trying to copy (it pains me to say it) success.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The sheer giddiness and orgasmic gyrations Dong had in those 4 minutes of trying each cookie, was more excitement than she ever showed in the 10 days in London and Paris. Someone get a bucket and a mop, because the Jeep is soaked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was actually proud of Will for getting a healthy meal even though it was the large size and then he goes and gets cookies 😒 and again they conveniently don’t film their “walk”
A huge ass healthy meal he didn’t fully pay for. Dongs portion on the receipt says no drink and they did not order or pay for fries if you look at the receipt. These assholes not only scam senior citizens but local businesses as well😡. They are the reason restaurants have to keep increasing prices. Fries that came on her sandwich weren’t enough these two hogs had to have more🤮

5 million children under the age of 5 die each year around the world. Most from preventable issues such as basic medicine or nutrition(starvation).

I challenge anyone to keep that in mind, then watch a couple of hours of Yankee Vlogs with these two wastes of life gorging endlessly on junk food and laughing about it. Then imagine their audience of the same type stuffing potato chips and coke-da-cola in their face along with them and posting comments on how great they are.

Then explain to me how there is a God.

5 million children under the age of 5 die each year around the world. Most from preventable issues such as basic medicine or nutrition(starvation).

I challenge anyone to keep that in mind, then watch a couple of hours of Yankee Vlogs with these two wastes of life gorging endlessly on junk food and laughing about it. Then imagine their audience of the same type stuffing potato chips and coke-da-cola in their face along with them and posting comments on how great they are.

Then explain to me how there is a God.
Will and Dong will be the type of people who eat like tit, do no exercise and live to be 95, meanwhile you'll have people in perfect health dropping dead at 30 from a brain aneurism.

• Angry
Will and Dong will be the type of people who eat like tit, do no exercise and live to be 95, meanwhile you'll have people in perfect health dropping dead at 30 from a brain aneurism.
My favorite are the people who smoked a pack a day for 50+ years and live well into their 90's. Pure chaos theory.

I run 3+ miles a day, every day, eat extremely clean, have very little body fat and I have to take statins because I have high cholesterol. I can almost guarantee Will has lower cholesterol than me(if I wasn't on the statin), which tells me nothing is fair/real.

Did anyone else feel like he was trying to drop hints about starting a podcast while they were in Best Buy?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else feel like he was trying to drop hints about starting a podcast while they were in Best Buy?
Totally. Maybe it'll be another excuse to go live on another designated day alongside Sunday to rake in more donations. If their last 'podcast' attempt is anything to go by, it'll be the same as the usual Livestream Sundays but with visable microphones and goofy, oversized headphones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally. Maybe it'll be another excuse to go live on another designated day alongside Sunday to rake in more donations. If their last 'podcast' attempt is anything to go by, it'll be the same as the usual Livestream Sundays but with visable microphones and goofy, oversized headphones.
He's became so lazy that he doesn't even want to leave the house.
homer-simpson-work-942643822.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.