Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheer giddiness and orgasmic gyrations Dong had in those 4 minutes of trying each cookie, was more excitement than she ever showed in the 10 days in London and Paris. Someone get a bucket and a mop, because the Jeep is soaked.
The way they hovered over the cookies, inhaled each one by one, and then got instantly high and orgasmic shaking and talking a mile-a-minute was like watching 2 drug addicts do a line of cocaine huddled out in the car. Will could barely contain himself, he was flying so high. They're so disgusting! :sick: These two hippos are full-blown sugar addicts and desperately need an intervention and a lock-up at fat camp.
Speaking of cocaine, why is Donger so excited to go see Cocaine Bear? She's not even mentally mature enough for an R movie.
---
A huge ass healthy meal he didn’t fully pay for. Dongs portion on the receipt says no drink and they did not order or pay for fries if you look at the receipt. These assholes not only scam senior citizens but local businesses as well😡. They are the reason restaurants have to keep increasing prices. Fries that came on her sandwich weren’t enough these two hogs had to have more🤮
Dong ordered a "guy-row" with fries, and that's exactly what she received! The fries in a gyro are often inside it, Chicago-style. The toddler ran waddled back up to the counter to whine and complain and demand her side of fries. Rather than argue and explain the written menu to a 50 year old baby Karen, the staff just gave her a cup of fries to shut her fat ass up and go away. No doubt Free Willy was happy about her scoring him free fries, because he was so unsatisfied about his vegetarian plate. He looked like he was about to cry when he was explaining there was no meat. Boo bleeping hoo Fatty! You sure made up for it though: Each Crumble Cookie is OVER 550 calories! Yup I said each :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nothing is worse than watching them feed each other. I am usually able to put up with their disgusting behavior, their gluttony, and imagining the way they must smell... but when one of them shoves a spoonful of loaded mashed potatoes or cheesecake into the other's mouth I lose it. That's why I always keep the remote near for an emergency exit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Nothing is worse than watching them feed each other. I am usually able to put up with their disgusting behavior, their gluttony, and imagining the way they must smell... but when one of them shoves a spoonful of loaded mashed potatoes or cheesecake into the other's mouth I lose it. That's why I always keep the remote near for an emergency exit.
LOL that reminds me of the SNL skit where "The Love-ahs" Will Ferrel and Rachel Dratch feed each other duck meat and spiced meats in the hot tub 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean….Dawn needs help feeding herself. It’s a major struggle sometimes.

• Heart
LOL that reminds me of the SNL skit where "The Love-ahs" Will Ferrel and Rachel Dratch feed each other duck meat and spiced meats in the hot tub 🤮

I wasn’t going to say anything but at one point in life I was a cop, and I got a call one night of a suspicious vehicle at a closed business, so being the super cop I was, I snuck up on the vehicle to see what they were doing before they could spot me. When I peered into the vehicle, I found two rather portly individuals rubbing gas station pizza rolls and corn dogs all over each other. The things I saw that night still haunt me, and I always think about that night when I see Will and Dawn feeding each other in the jeep. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad my eyesight is good to notice the different shirt at Best Buy. He dumped that in there. Of course he had to show the cameras and say that’s what the vloggers use and he has the higher priced one. Sorry, you’re not ATW. He at least can afford it. Your broke ass can’t. Wait. I forget he has gifters. 😡
I can see her fat ass now going back to that counter and saying I didn’t get fries. IF you knew WTH you ordered you would have known how the sandwich was prepared. Then the cookies. Eating them was sickening. Can’t they just show the food and not eating it. Sickening 🤮
AIOT just hit 40K and they are giving away appreciation gifts. 👏🏻👏🏻 great job!

So Willy has the Canon G7X Mark III. That tells me he did no research on it at all. The Mark II is a better camera. The Mark III autofocus is awful compared to the Mark II and the 4k mode overheats. I researched both and got a Mark II. And if he paid attention to Adam the Woo (other then to steal his catch phrases) he uses the Mark II as well as other bigger vloggers. But ol Willy 3 is more then 2.... moron. You know vloggers call us haters and we are jealous. That's not what it is. If Will paid attention to what we actually said here he could use these free "ideals" to grow his channel. But he is too egocentric to listen. He does not have the qualities of a captain of industry as it were and it shows. He is a half ass and his half ass YouTube channel barley scrapes by. If YouTube is your job treat it as such. Go big or work at Bucees. Show us what you can do Will because we are not impressed.

• Heart
So Willy has the Canon G7X Mark III. That tells me he did no research on it at all. The Mark II is a better camera. The Mark III autofocus is awful compared to the Mark II and the 4k mode overheats. I researched both and got a Mark II. And if he paid attention to Adam the Woo (other then to steal his catch phrases) he uses the Mark II as well as other bigger vloggers. But ol Willy 3 is more then 2.... moron. You know vloggers call us haters and we are jealous. That's not what it is. If Will paid attention to what we actually said here he could use these free "ideals" to grow his channel. But he is too egocentric to listen. He does not have the qualities of a captain of industry as it were and it shows. He is a half ass and his half ass YouTube channel barley scrapes by. If YouTube is your job treat it as such. Go big or work at Bucees. Show us what you can do Will because we are not impressed.
I remember the only reason he upgraded to the Mark III was he wanted to copy everyone else who started recording in 4k. He got all freaked out and said he was gonna be left behind. He did like 1 or 2 videos in 4k and then quickly gave up on it because he was too lazy to wait for the longer uploads. His 4k career lasted even shorter than his podcasting ideal. :D We told him from the beginning on here that nobody gives a tit about 4k yet, but he still just had to have the Mark III because money was burning a hole... I'm still surprised he hasn't bought like 5 drones yet like Jacob.
I understand that you gotta invest in your channel, but he consistently makes the worst financial and time investments in his channel. He's just too dumb to know-en any better. He's been winging this tit for 7 years with no solid direction. Now he's just circling the drain while he trys to get away from his bread and butter Smoky's content. He's his own worst enemy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
According to the FB post they went to Rock City so a video will be out later on today. People was commenting on the pictures that was posted that they were beautiful. Have to admit they were decent but I’m sure the video will be a disaster especially if food is involved.

Reactions: 10
According to the FB post they went to Rock City so a video will be out later on today. People was commenting on the pictures that was posted that they were beautiful. Have to admit they were decent but I’m sure the video will be a disaster especially if food is involved.
Meh nice place but boring video because this will be their fourth vlog of Rock City. He drove all the way to Chagganooga just because he still had a pass and he's too broke to do anything else in town. Hopefully they get stuck in the Fat Man Squeeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure you can change the if to when. Because if willy is making a video, there will be food involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will had his first vegetarian meal. Sure, it was by accident even though it was clearly stated on the menu. It still counts.

When Will said that there was no meat, you could practically hear his brain trying to process such a concept.

I'm willing to bet that, after filming, he turned off the camera and hit the drive thru at Taco Bell or Wendy's.

I would LOVE for Will and Dawn to attempt a podcast again. Those videos are some classics. Will coaching Dawn that she needs to verbalize because it's a podcast and not just shake her head. YITS at its clueless best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Will had his first vegetarian meal. Sure, it was by accident even though it was clearly stated on the menu. It still counts.

When Will said that there was no meat, you could practically hear his brain trying to process such a concept.

I'm willing to bet that, after filming, he turned off the camera and hit the drive thru at Taco Bell or Wendy's.

I would LOVE for Will and Dawn to attempt a podcast again. Those videos are some classics. Will coaching Dawn that she needs to verbalize because it's a podcast and not just shake her head. YITS at its clueless best.
The podcasts were my absolute favorite, the way he kept talking about people not being able to see them while videoing his self. Every now and then Dawn singing song lyrics for no apparent reason (probably because she was listening to music with her headphones). Also not even attempting to upload it to any podcast platforms. I’m mean seriously, how did he think that was going to work?
---
There was zero thought that went into that beyond buying a big mic, and two sets of mismatched headphones.
---
Will reading my last comment.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Dawn's birthday dinner from a few years ago (paid with a grift card) at the Greenbriar restaurant came up on my recommended videos. I watched it before but it is a classic. As Will would say "I highly recommend it. It is a iconic aventure". It's from the days when he used to read the menu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.