Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hippo tried to justify getting the fat ass BBQ saympler plate for his "simple lunch" by doing some hillbilly mayath. Why don't you use that mayath on counting your caylories? He says they wanted to just get a lil saylid bar, so why didn't you just do thayat? It would have only been $18 for all you can eat and stuff your pockets with croutons and ham cubes. There was no need to get the huge fatty entrees if you really didn't want it like you claimed and LIED about. Just another lame excuse to stuff your fat gullets with 🐖. Then for his side he chooses 3 scoops of "cold slaw". You're dying this year Willy, and you don't even care. RIP Fatty McButterpants
Dong's fillet looked like tit. He definitely had a Peddler grift card for this meal. No way the cheapass would ever pay $71 for a lil lunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think a lot of people do what Will does: try to get their "money's worth" and end up consuming way more calories than they need. I used to do that. Over time, what you're 'saving' now will comeback as healthcare costs tenfold in the future.

I think that Will thinks he's just going to drink a little more water, walk a mile once or twice a week and take a few entrees home and the pounds are going to fall right off. He doesn't recognize that he needs a complete change in lifestyle. He better start soon or the last years of his life are not going to be fun. That could mean his health or having to care for Dawn. Maybe both. I don't like Will, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see him turn things around.

Reactions: 9
Now that Will is back home he's like a ship without a rudder. He's just wandering around filming whatever is in front of him. He has no plans or direction for his channel. He provides no useful information whatsoever. He's out of ideals.

Reactions: 12
New mountain coaster opening at Anakeesta but fatty won’t be riding because he’s for sure over 330 pounds.

View attachment 2060665
I’m highly doubting either of them will get on BB Mountain at Dollywood. Those coasters have the new smaller seats like Lightening Rod
---
Wait, so he says the weather is absolutely perfect then what is the excuse for not being on the bikes because Dawn wants to ride her bike he’s always using the weather as an excuse but now he says it’s perfect right now, but he’s not on the bike

He also started off by pretending they just came off the trail, but he couldn’t film it. He’s such a liar.
LOL, I caught this lie too!!! Did you hear all the heavy breathing when he was fondling merchandise in Johnathans shop?

Reactions: 11
The hippo tried to justify getting the fat ass BBQ saympler plate for his "simple lunch" by doing some hillbilly mayath. Why don't you use that mayath on counting your caylories? He says they wanted to just get a lil saylid bar, so why didn't you just do thayat? It would have only been $18 for all you can eat and stuff your pockets with croutons and ham cubes. There was no need to get the huge fatty entrees if you really didn't want it like you claimed and LIED about. Just another lame excuse to stuff your fat gullets with 🐖. Then for his side he chooses 3 scoops of "cold slaw". You're dying this year Willy, and you don't even care. RIP Fatty McButterpants
Dong's fillet looked like tit. He definitely had a Peddler grift card for this meal. No way the cheapass would ever pay $71 for a lil lunch.
Made me laugh that Will acted surprised that they couldn't get a "light lunch" at the "Peddeler". In my experience, most restaurants in Gatlinburg have a menu on display outside so he could have done a little "resurch" before going in.

$70 for lunch is pretty steep when you’re flat broke. Did someone give them a gift card?

View attachment 2060708
And did you catch Will’s logic , so they did not have to eat right with salads only? If we spend 7 more dollars we can get a dinner. What a LIAR!!!! They just wanted more food to shovel in their mouths. Also what was wrong with Dong when he asked her at the end- And what did you have for dinner? I swear she went in a trance. She froze for a couple seconds and looked like a mummy, till she remembered she ate filet mignon. I really wonder at this point if either of them cook at home. Next live, I’m going to request for a home cooking show of healthy meals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Adam the Woo just posted a video all about filing his tax return. I guess we know what Big Willy's next video will be about.

• Haha
Also what was wrong with Dong when he asked her at the end- And what did you have for dinner? I swear she went in a trance. She froze for a couple seconds and looked like a mummy, till she remembered she ate filet mignon.
Happened a couple of times in this video. She also looked really confused when Will asked her if she like the penguin parade at the aquarium. She needs medical attention and someone overseeing her meds other than Will. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't fill her prescriptions as often as he should in order to save money.

• Heart
LOL, I caught this lie too!!! Did you hear all the heavy breathing when he was fondling merchandise in Johnathans shop?
Jonathan’s is my husband’s favorite store on the Strip. Fatty has ruined that forever because now when we go in there we will wonder if he had his greasy hands on everything. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I have a challenge for you Will, put out a video where you don’t talk about, or even show food or drinks. Come up with content, and make a full video that has absolutely no ties whatsoever to anything that can be consumed. You don’t have to spend money, you don’t have to leave town, just show something that you can’t eat or drink and that you’ve not shown before. The clock starts now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did dong say her bday is on the 30th? If so that is a Sunday and there is no way willynis going to pass up having a live with super chats on full blast.

Happy birdday dong, here's to 50 more years being tied down to a lazy, selfish, grifter. Maybe start hiding the gift cards so you can start an exit plan.

• Haha
I'm currently watching Blondie's Adventures' livestream, another member of the YITS Cinematic Universe. It's an utter trainwreck. It took her about 20 minutes to remember the name of and link her printed stolen-art tumbler-printing business and when she finally remembered it and I was able to get to the website, she spelled 'vinyl' as 'vynal' on her store page. The whole time her granddaughter has been screaming in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't get this mental gymnastics. We only wanted the soup and salad, but for 7 more dollars we might as well get food we didn't actually come here for. Then he acts like they were forced to get something besides soup and salad when SOUP AND SALAD WAS ON THE DAMN MENU!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't get this mental gymnastics. We only wanted the soup and salad, but for 7 more dollars we might as well get food we didn't actually come here for. Then he acts like they were forced to get something besides soup and salad when SOUP AND SALAD WAS ON THE DAMN MENU!!!!
He's a pathological liar! They came to gorge as usual because he had a Peddler grift card burning a hole in his fat jorts. A "lil lite lunch" of soup n saylid was NEVER the actual plan. He tried to do some bullshit math to justify his gluttony just for the camera to ease his embarrassment. He always orders the biggest combo meal on ANY menu. It's always MASS QUANTITIES for the price. It never fails: DOUBLE bacon cheeseburgers, BBQ sampler plates, tour of Italy, huge ass ribeyes, etc.... He's a disgusting gluttonous pig with out of control portion sizes!
As for Dummy Dong, she just copies anything he does. I don't even think she would be fat if she wasn't married to him. She just mimics anything he says or does. If he ate healthy or dieted, she would too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s a perfect example of an addict trying to convince his self and his audience that he’s not an addict, he’s just trying to get a good deal. I’m not in any way trying to make fun of him, I just think his food reviews probably started out as a way to get views, but they’ve taken a real turn into addiction.

• Heart
It could have made sense had he eaten only salad bar and taken home all of the entree. That would have been another full meal for an additional $9. But yeah, steep hurdles to make the leap from soup to a BBQ platter.

• Heart
It’s a perfect example of an addict trying to convince his self and his audience that he’s not an addict, he’s just trying to get a good deal. I’m not in any way trying to make fun of him, I just think his food reviews probably started out as a way to get views, but they’ve taken a real turn into addiction.
Don't forget as it gets close to April - when you're watching Will and Dong stuff their fat pieholes with meat, that's a tax writeoff for them.

• Sick
Anyone notice Will's new "sign-off"? It's kind of annoying. He ends the video by saying goodbye, but leaves the camera on as he continues to ramble. I'm guessing he's trying to have his own signature sign-off like ATW and the Carpetbagger.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.