Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope your right, I will be sure to go to Dis A knee on the 30th 😁
I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to walk by on a livestream repeating "Don't give these grifters any money."
---
Why do they even bother going "antiquing"? Who's he copying? He's never ever bought anything at any antique shop in tow-en. He just walks waddles around fondling everything and then immediately runs waddles away when he reads the price tags
I firmly believe with the button down shirts and dumb bleeping hats Will is trying imitate Paging Mr Morrow on some level. He even pronuces "mow-en" like him. I think he's trying to be a hybrid ATW, JTCB, and PMM. I feel that he would have a million "subscribers" if the just went full muckbang. Will come on here and talk to us we could help you grow your channel. That is unless your to much of a pussy. Hell Jenna from Resort TV1 was in their tattle once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.