Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice Will's new "sign-off"? It's kind of annoying. He ends the video by saying goodbye, but leaves the camera on as he continues to ramble. I'm guessing he's trying to have his own signature sign-off like ATW and the Carpetbagger.
When he first did it he was explaining to Dawn "I'm going to keep talking and a little box is going to pop up here (and wiggle his fat little finger) and over here (another wiggle). And then a circle with our logol is going to appear here in the middle (again with the finger wiggle)." It was so cringey. He was trying way too hard to do something that might get people's attention in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now that Will is back home he's like a ship without a rudder. He's just wandering around filming whatever is in front of him. He has no plans or direction for his channel. He provides no useful information whatsoever. He's out of ideals.
đź’Ż
This latest Gatlinburg video is not very popular and it shouldn't be. YITS usually gets about a thousand views an hour the first day. He's a few thousand behind. People can see that he doesn't care.

Will sees himself as too big for area. The Smokies are now where he fills time between international and other trips. He doesn't want to do The Smokies. He wants bright lights/big city. Unfortunately that's not what his fanbase likes. They like The Smokies and don't like big, liberal cities.

He's upset his Ulta patriotic stans. The good news is that those people are loyal and passionate. The bad news is that they can turn that passion into anger towards you, as Will experienced.

I think Will is at a critical point right now. He can either step up his game, plan ahead, and try to out hustle Ryan or he can chase international travel and risk losing a good chunk of his audience. He's obviously trying to follow ATW who left the Disney vlogger space when it got so crowded. The difference is that ATW has a level of authenticity and reading comprehension.

This is going to be an interesting few months. Will's content is going to be boring as tit, but it will be interesting to see how much of his loyal audience notices and stops watching.

Reactions: 8
When he first did it he was explaining to Dawn "I'm going to keep talking and a little box is going to pop up here (and wiggle his fat little finger) and over here (another wiggle). And then a circle with our logol is going to appear here in the middle (again with the finger wiggle)." It was so cringey. He was trying way too hard to do something that might get people's attention in a good way.
I guess he doesn’t realize that his videos are so awful that most people stop watching way before he does his sign off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's a pathological liar! They came to gorge as usual because he had a Peddler grift card burning a hole in his fat jorts. A "lil lite lunch" of soup n saylid was NEVER the actual plan. He tried to do some bullshit math to justify his gluttony just for the camera to ease his embarrassment. He always orders the biggest combo meal on ANY menu. It's always MASS QUANTITIES for the price. It never fails: DOUBLE bacon cheeseburgers, BBQ sampler plates, tour of Italy, huge ass ribeyes, etc.... He's a disgusting gluttonous pig with out of control portion sizes!
As for Dummy Dong, she just copies anything he does. I don't even think she would be fat if she wasn't married to him. She just mimics anything he says or does. If he ate healthy or dieted, she would too.
Anyone with a lick of sense even slightly familiar with the area would never choose The Peddler as a “light” lunch place. Even the salad bar is a massive bounty of food, including several deluxe cold salads and smoked oysters. I wonder how long they wait to use the grift cards? Do they even last 24 hours?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone with a lick of sense even slightly familiar with the area would never choose The Peddler as a “light” lunch place. Even the salad bar is a massive bounty of food, including several deluxe cold salads and smoked oysters. I wonder how long they wait to use the grift cards? Do they even last 24 hours?
Any card received last Sunday won't last till Dong's April 30 "birfday". He can't hold on to grft cards more than 1 week. He uses them immediately because he's flat broke and his credit/debit cards are maxed from Europe. Texas Roadhouse will be next, and he'll order the same damn thing as always because of "consistency": Caesar saylid, ribeye, and loaded potato. And Dummy Donger with the butterflied fillet. :sick: BORING!!
When's that colonoscopy Willy The Lyin?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wait, so he says the weather is absolutely perfect then what is the excuse for not being on the bikes because Dawn wants to ride her bike he’s always using the weather as an excuse but now he says it’s perfect right now, but he’s not on the bike

He also started off by pretending they just came off the trail, but he couldn’t film it. He’s such a liar.
Lol this was almost word for word what I said to my husband! Lol
---
Hey Will- how come you didn't show the Trump store for your stans as you were walking around? I'm sure they'd love it... I mean you don't have to buy anything (you never do unless it's for you)
*my hubby and I were just up there last week. We stayed on the NC side of the Nat'l Park..we drove barely into Gatlinburg and wanted to poke our eyes out... when we saw the Trump store we started commenting on the stuff we could see in the window like Willy boy would

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol this was almost word for word what I said to my husband! Lol
---
Hey Will- how come you didn't show the Trump store for your stans as you were walking around? I'm sure they'd love it... I mean you don't have to buy anything (you never do unless it's for you)
*my hubby and I were just up there last week. We stayed on the NC side of the Nat'l Park..we drove barely into Gatlinburg and wanted to poke our eyes out... when we saw the Trump store we started commenting on the stuff we could see in the window like Willy boy would
I love that it's next to the dispensary.

trump.JPG

---
Are the London videos worth watching? I kinda want to know what the Brits thought of the Twits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is that "skunk"?

It's funny. Will and Dawn always get this wry, little smile every time they smell weed. You'd think such religious people wouldn't think it was amusing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gatlinburg? Really. Peddler for lunch? Get out. One of the most expensive places to eat in Gatlinburg. You know it had to be a gifter card. Don’t they know by now there are a half a dozen filming up there every day. Nothing there but a big tourist trap and skunk smell. Maybe that’s why they like it. Have to give AIOT credit. They are showing all the new places in the area. Hope they kick YITS to the curb.

Reactions: 13
Gatlinburg? Really. Peddler for lunch? Get out. One of the most expensive places to eat in Gatlinburg. You know it had to be a gifter card. Don’t they know by now there are a half a dozen filming up there every day. Nothing there but a big tourist trap and skunk smell. Maybe that’s why they like it. Have to give AIOT credit. They are showing all the new places in the area. Hope they kick YITS to the curb.
AIOT did a nice video on a new pizza place, who is run by the same co that owns Gaucho Urbano Brazilian Steakhouse. They never Overate, just took bites and explained what pizzas they liked, the price, and any discounts. They even have better camera work, they stood against a stunning sunset. Will and Dong could learn a few things from them.

• Heart
I had a job interview yesterday and the person couldn't say eastern. It was east er in ? I immediately thought you y'all and was glad I wasn't on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any card received last Sunday won't last till Dong's April 30 "birfday". He can't hold on to grft cards more than 1 week. He uses them immediately because he's flat broke and his credit/debit cards are maxed from Europe. Texas Roadhouse will be next, and he'll order the same damn thing as always because of "consistency": Caesar saylid, ribeye, and loaded potato. And Dummy Donger with the butterflied fillet. :sick: BORING!!
When's that colonoscopy Willy The Lyin?

View attachment 2063040
There is about a 48 hour period of fasting prior to a colonoscopy, I can't imagine willy making it that long without food. His body will probably go in to toxic shock from such a change.

• Haha
Is that "skunk"?

It's funny. Will and Dawn always get this wry, little smile every time they smell weed. You'd think such religious people wouldn't think it was amusing at all.
Dong is a toddler who hasn't mentally grown past toilet humor. She thinks farts and bad smells are so hilarious.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is about a 48 hour period of fasting prior to a colonoscopy, I can't imagine willy making it that long without food. His body will probably go in to toxic shock from such a change.
It's more like 24-36 hours, but could vary I guess depending on the person. When I had mine late last year, I could only do clear liquids after midnight the day prior, so I went about 33 hours before the actual procedure. However, I had a recommended diet of foods to avoid for up to 7 days prior. The fun part though, is that nasty prep drink the day before, which varies depending on the person as well. For me, it kept my appetite away, and I'd get a little nauseous at times. There is a temporary perk though, he could lose about 10 pounds or more, depending on how full of tit he is....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's more like 24-36 hours, but could vary I guess depending on the person. When I had mine late last year, I could only do clear liquids after midnight the day prior, so I went about 33 hours before the actual procedure. However, I had a recommended diet of foods to avoid for up to 7 days prior. The fun part though, is that nasty prep drink the day before, which varies depending on the person as well. For me, it kept my appetite away, and I'd get a little nauseous at times. There is a temporary perk though, he could lose about 10 pounds or more, depending on how full of tit he is....lol
DingDong loves to talk about poop, so she should get a real kick out of Will's clean-out days.

I can already picture their first Sunday livestream after his colonoscopy. ToddlerDawn will be laughing uncontrollably while waving her hand in front of her nose, taking the occasional pause to pinch her nose closed and say "pee-yuuu!". All while Will turns bright red in anger, but smiles and almost laughs to make it look like he's not both mad and embarrassed. Timothy Farmer will ask how Chris and Mindy are doing. Many stans will send "thoughts and prayers" to Will as he recovers and begins to eat again. Rhonda Skipper will mention the Chicago Cubs and Tony5000 will insult Mindy. Another fun Sunday evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would guess about 60 pounds for Will then.

• Haha
You know those days you wake up and tell yourself, "Man, I really don't want to go into work today."?
The next time you wake up thinking that, imagine being the person giving Big Boi Willie his colonoscopy. :sick:
Side note: I'm not saying I know of a few nurses that do this....but using cold water for enemas may or may not be a thing for especially disliked or difficult patients. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Considering the way Willy's face looks, the doctor might give him an endoscopy by mistake.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.