Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn's birthday dinner from a few years ago (paid with a grift card) at the Greenbriar restaurant came up on my recommended videos. I watched it before but it is a classic. As Will would say "I highly recommend it. It is a iconic aventure". It's from the days when he used to read the menu.
FRE has been coming up in my recommended videos. 😁 much needed laughs. Then the Hussey pops up. He’s got merchandise now 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So are these the new glasses in the latest slog? Willys still don't sit right and dong picked out some ugly looks frames. The ones she showed while at the eye doctor were cute...for her.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so. I have seen that pair on her in an old slog. Those look like his same glasses.

Reactions: 10
All the parts of a classic Will video: "There's nothing like....", talking to random animals, tidbits of info we've heard before, bridges, barns, long closeups of pointless things, reading plaques badly and pointing out the obvious.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? I mean besides old shut-ins. No offense to old shut-ins, but I would think you'd want to target a younger and more affluent audience.

Will isn't trying to grow his channel, he's just trying to fill time as cheaply as possible. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a professional channel grower, but these boring, pointless, backroads vlogs aren't what got him 80K subs. I think people will lose patience with these videos. Will is wasting people's time. There's just no value in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the parts of a classic Will video: "There's nothing like....", talking to random animals, tidbits of info we've heard before, bridges, barns, long closeups of pointless things, reading plaques badly and pointing out the obvious.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? I mean besides old shut-ins. No offense to old shut-ins, but I would think you'd want to target a younger and more affluent audience.

Will isn't trying to grow his channel, he's just trying to fill time as cheaply as possible. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a professional channel grower, but these boring, pointless, backroads vlogs aren't what got him 80K subs. I think people will lose patience with these videos. Will is wasting people's time. There's just no value in them.
I’ve watched from the beginning and not because I’m a fan, but lately I’m struggling to even finish his videos. All the fake smiles, fake enthusiasm, fake interest, is just taking all the fun out of it for me.
---
30:04 is exactly what I’m talking about. There’s no possible way he’s that exited about that run down store. You’re fake news Will.
---
Also during the fake ending to the video, you can see the saliva building up in Will’s mouth, and I thought to myself “there must be a restaurant close by.” Sure enough Will’s eyes light up and he starts talking about all the cool eateries in town. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMFG. Dawn- the word is SAW.... S A W!!! YOU SAWWWW a waterfall... not seen it.
I know you can't use a fork but you can at least say a 3 letter word.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
3 pounds of fried breading piled on top of a lump of pasta. I know people who have run marathons that have carb-loaded the night before who have eaten less than that. Insane. I can guarantee she ate every last bit of it.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 214735.png

This looks moderate by Free Willy standards but think about it. Fatty rib meat, smothered with what mine as well be maple syrup. Double fried fries, little sticks of carbs absolutely soaked through with vegetable oil and coated in salt. Not a single attribute is healthy other than raw calorie load sustenance for someone starving. The small cup of slaw, which he probably picked at, is full of mayo.

And if anyone here thinks they left that place without getting dessert I have a bridge to sell you.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 214619.png

• Sick
  • Haha
So are these the new glasses in the latest slog? Willys still don't sit right and dong picked out some ugly looks frames. The ones she showed while at the eye doctor were cute...for her.
I’m sure there will be an entire 45 minute vlog for when they pick up their new glasses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dummy Dong - "Good morning Mr. cows!" :sick:
Do you think Willy covers up for her by referring to them as males also or does he also actually believe that they are male? If so, what are the odds that two people on this earth who believe that cows are male actually find each other and marry? Thank God these two cretins never procreated.

• Haha
  • Heart
You had to know it was going to be a special video when you have both of them in the pasture, talking to cows, with willy crowing Yaayessssss, we are on a aventure!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Will is definitely reading on here. He makes a point at 17:49 to say that he doesn't prepare ahead and learns things as he goes with the viewer because it's exciting. He should just be honest and say that he's lazy.

Screenshot_20230401-120159_Photos.jpg

2 years ago....same dumb hat, same herpes, same rats nest, same red shirt....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Dawn's birthday dinner from a few years ago (paid with a grift card) at the Greenbriar restaurant came up on my recommended videos. I watched it before but it is a classic. As Will would say "I highly recommend it. It is a iconic aventure". It's from the days when he used to read the menu.
That’s the first video I ever watched from them, after being introduced to the channel on another thread. It remains my “favorite.”

My husband has a theory that will's real gift is that he knows he has more hate watchers than real ones so he's making these crappy videos so we will hate watch. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband has a theory that will's real gift is that he knows he has more hate watchers than real ones so he's making these crappy videos so we will hate watch. Lol
Good theory....but ole willy can't even fully commit to really trolling the haters 🤣 there is so much more potential.

Reactions: 12
I really wonder what has happened with Willy’s car. Did it breakdown? Did they remove the insurance and just leave it parked? Did they sell it to pay for the trip overseas? So strange they have not driven that car in a vlog in a very long time.

I really wonder what has happened with Willy’s car. Did it breakdown? Did they remove the insurance and just leave it parked? Did they sell it to pay for the trip overseas? So strange they have not driven that car in a vlog in a very long time.
But they absolutely needed the 4x4 Jeep because they "off-roaded" 20ft on a gravel boat ramp. Let's hope he brought his chainsaw! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Serious questions: Does Dawn actually drive? Does Dawn go anywhere on her own, unattended? I don't believe for a minute that she goes anywhere without Will or perhaps with a member of his family watching over her. I vaguely remember Will laughing at such questions a few years back in a live but I have never seen any evidence. Seeing Dawn alone in the wild would be like seeing a unicorn.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.