Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again she keeps saying she wants to ride bikes when it's warm. It's been WARM AS HELL here in Tennessee!!! If she keeps putting it off it's going to be oppressively hot and humid here and she'll be saying they're waiting for fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And why aren't YOU at church, Mr. Christian?
Studio....church....same thing.
---
Dong is bored, has no clue who these MI friends willy is talking about, thinks the caribbean sea is the ocean, thinks via is spelled out and not a word, how did she burn herself on her face....so many questions 😳

Reactions: 11
Will says they always seem to have plans every time subscribers want to meet up. Funny how that works.

Dawn says she burnt her face? How? Why is the "burn" in the same spot as her cold sore? Funny how that works.

• Haha
  • Wow
No I just can't right now. I just tune back in after leaving the chat and the first words out of that fat fucks mouth is "founding fathers". Not that damn rant again. Earlier I love how he said he has to pay more taxes this year. That is code for expect cheap ass videos for the foreseeable future and please send gift cards.

Reactions: 13
Will likes to eat early because it's cheaper...just admit it.
---
They don't like the Mr Beast Chocolate Bar because the first ingredient isn't sugar.

I wish for once, one of these YTers would just be honest. You are not making videos for us, you are making videos for you. You are making videos that you think will make you the most money. Just bleeping own it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish for once, one of these YTers would just be honest. You are not making videos for us, you are making videos for you. You are making videos that you think will make you the most money. Just bleeping own it.
Exactly. This is their "job". They need daily content,whatever it may be, to post to in turn get views to generate AdSense revenue. It's just a grind now for Will so he's losing interest. Now it's them putting in as little effort and spending as little as possible so they can squeeze as much profit out of a video as they can.

So tired of these two . She is a child and acts like a little kid on these live streams . Out in public she doesn’t talk, says one word comments. She definitely has something wrong with her. And he needs a shower bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good Lord, how many times does Will say "um" while he drones on and on????

----
She is so completely unaware of what's going on around her. Will was talking about the school shooting in Nashville and she comes in after getting a snack and says "we should review Kentucky Fried Chicken".
---
Why is she always yelling during the livestreams?
---
PreacherManWilly is rocking his pulpit tonight!
---
Will was put on this earth of be kind to everyone. That's why he blocks people on his channel.

• Sick
  • Heart
Will is busy preaching about how we should all be grateful for what we have. Meanwhile, DingDong is talking about someone farting on the airplane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dong escaped to get a snack.
Have they ever done a Sunday livestream where she wasn't eating, sipping on sugar nonstop, or chomping on candy? Nope :sick:
Ugh can't sit through Willy's bullshit tonight.... as much as I hate the country pop music video awards, it's still better than this tit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
For some reason I can tolerate Will tonight, but when he started talking about the shooting tragedies, Dong starts talking about KFC nuggets?!! Really Dong, are you that stupid. She’s been acting even more strange tonight .
Yes, yes she is.
---
What type of car financing is this fool talking about? 6 years with a balloon payment at the end, with an option to refinance for 6 more years??? I have lost more brain cells tonight 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
What type of car financing is this fool talking about? 6 years with a balloon payment at the end, with an option to refinance for 6 more years??? I have lost more brain cells tonight 🙃
Perfect for him, because Willy The Balloon won't be around in 6 years. Buy now, make Donger pay later....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.