Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will is definitely reading on here. He makes a point at 17:49 to say that he doesn't prepare ahead and learns things as he goes with the viewer because it's exciting. He should just be honest and say that he's lazy.
I held off on this one but decided to take the plunge and watch...halfway through and I wish I hadn't. But I just watched that part of the vlog and thought the exact same thing.

I had to tap out with about 20 minutes left. I couldn't take any more bleeping mispronounced words or him not finishing his damn sentences. Dawn must have had a PB&J sandwich earlier because there was a jelly stain on her cheek.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Serious questions: Does Dawn actually drive? Does Dawn go anywhere on her own, unattended? I don't believe for a minute that she goes anywhere without Will or perhaps with a member of his family watching over her. I vaguely remember Will laughing at such questions a few years back in a live but I have never seen any evidence. Seeing Dawn alone in the wild would be like seeing a unicorn.
I remember seeing a car livestream they did a few years ago and he made Dong drive home because people in the chat were questioning him that Dong never drives. So he made her drive them home just to prove a point and gloat with a fat ass smirk on his face. She white-knuckled it all the way through the strip tailgating. It was scary at :poop:! That's the only time they ever showed her driving, although they always claim she makes trips to Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree alone. They both drive horribly never stopping completely at reds and never looking both ways at intersections, I'm surprised they haven't had a serious accident yet. Same thing with on their bikes. Donger just bulldozes through intersections without stopping or looking to either side just how she plows into restaurants.

Last edited:
Serious questions: Does Dawn actually drive? Does Dawn go anywhere on her own, unattended? I don't believe for a minute that she goes anywhere without Will or perhaps with a member of his family watching over her. I vaguely remember Will laughing at such questions a few years back in a live but I have never seen any evidence. Seeing Dawn alone in the wild would be like seeing a unicorn.
She has driven alone but I think that has been years ago. There is video of her going to the carwash alone.

Reactions: 10
Me everything I hear Will say "eatery" with his fat slobbering oversized tongue..... 🤮

gagging-gag.gif

---
Toddler Dong said the P on top the old gas station stands for "to go potty" :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really wonder what has happened with Willy’s car. Did it breakdown? Did they remove the insurance and just leave it parked? Did they sell it to pay for the trip overseas? So strange they have not driven that car in a vlog in a very long time.
SMF knows 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Let me tell you, my heart was in my throat the whole way through that incredibly daring and dangerous 'off-roading.' At one point I even wondered if Will would really go crazy and increase his speed from 2 MPH to 3 MPH.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let me tell you, my heart was in my throat the whole way through that incredibly daring and dangerous 'off-roading.' At one point I even wondered if Will would really go crazy and increase his speed from 2 MPH to 3 MPH.
He is a wild and crazy advenshurer.. but even he's not THAT crazy!!! Lol

• Haha
They did have almost $6000 worth of work done to that wreck a while back under the lifetime warranty that it has. My guess is they did sell it.

Did any of you watch that video of when he was showing the vehicles his Dad owned and never drove? They were new. Wonder what happen to them. I know one was a Mustang I think and a truck.
Beautiful day but I bet they’re not out riding bikes. Instead preparing for a gifting livestream later tonight.

Did any of you watch that video of when he was showing the vehicles his Dad owned and never drove? They were new. Wonder what happen to them. I know one was a Mustang I think and a truck.
Beautiful day but I bet they’re not out riding bikes. Instead preparing for a gifting livestream later tonight.
Yes, I remember. Those cars are worth a lot of money and are his moms retirement 🙄🙄 worth so much more now that they just in a garage and rot away. The entire family, except Sierra, are dumb as a crock.pot full of lasagna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just tuned in. GODDAMN IT ITS CALLED CRUMBL COOKIE.

WHY do people keep asking them to sing Happy Birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who wants to be a hero and wants to count how many sentences he starts but doesn't finish on the next live??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.