Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will remembers every morning at school having to recite the "Pledge Allegiance"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dawn whining about how hard it is to make deviled eggs 🤦🏻‍♀️

And Will saying that when the principal paddles you it’s capital punishment. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dawn has diarrhea
---
All these people bragging about being abused by teachers and bus drivers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
dawn just asked for permission to speak about suitcases.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not making fun of her, I’m just pointing out what my souther-en ears are hearing but Dawn’s Michigan accent seems to be getting thicker. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is the biggest asshole on YT. Doing your taxes quarterly doesn't make you a tax expert or even wealthy. Maybe if you had a 1099 or w2 job you wouldn't have to pay your taxes out of your grifted giftcards?
Dong is a witch, change my mind.

I think I have hit the wall with these 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
how do people sit and watch will spew lies and made up bullshit for hours at a time? he cant complete a thought. he cant give any recommendations on literally anything without contradicting himself or just not answering at all.

anyone else notice will never says "we" ,its always just about him, when referring to himself and Dawn. "I pay this for insurance" "I have this" "im planning on going there"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
$214 isn't a lot for parking through the course of a year....
---
Holy sheeeit Dawn is losing it with the trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will complains he spent over $200 for the entire year for parking in Gatlinburg. Wow. $200

Will, you should go to an NFL football game and pay for parking.

Reactions: 13
I am at my wits end with these two bleeping lying grifters. I usually listen to the livestreams but I am sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.