Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12:17 someone asks where they met. Will says there’s a video out there somewhere where they talk about it. I think I can shed a little light on where people can find that video, just watch ANY livestream he’s ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dawn acts silly on the livestreams but Will seemed more annoyed with her a lot tonight. He would like say something snappy to her then try to smile and play it off like he caught himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Willy, we really do live rent free in your mind. I mentioned the Chrysler 300 on tattle life yesterday. We have not seen that car in about 7 months. What comes up in the livestream?? The 300. You really spend a lot of time reading in here. Oh by the way, you are lying about the weight loss, looks like you gained more.

Reactions: 14
Will was only right about one thing in last night’s livestream. If he films anything in the park I will immediately report it! That video you did for sympathy/views on no filming proves you are aware of the rules. I loved being in the park last week knowing I wouldn’t have to see your fat ass. You got lucky that you filmed in Gatlinburg during the day while I was out hiking. My only disappointment in my trip was that I didn’t get the opportunity to call out your lying ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will said the jeep is not good on gas or road trips, so what does he want to do??? Of course, he wants to buy a second jeep. It’s too bad vehicle companies don’t make anything else, that would suit their needs better.

• Haha
Hi Willy, we really do live rent free in your mind. I mentioned the Chrysler 300 on tattle life yesterday. We have not seen that car in about 7 months. What comes up in the livestream?? The 300. You really spend a lot of time reading in here. Oh by the way, you are lying about the weight loss, looks like you gained more.
The 300 is probably not running. He mentioned not getting anything for it when he talked about getting a new Jeep. Then he got sticker shock. With his income he can't afford a car payment of any type. Then he blamed it on the fact YITS is knowen for their sinnature yeller Jeep and they don't make that yeller color now. No one would even notice or care you idiot. Here is one right now for sale...and it even has your name on the fender! 😂

1.jpg

• Haha
Will was only right about one thing in last night’s livestream. If he films anything in the park I will immediately report it! That video you did for sympathy/views on no filming proves you are aware of the rules. I loved being in the park last week knowing I wouldn’t have to see your fat ass. You got lucky that you filmed in Gatlinburg during the day while I was out hiking. My only disappointment in my trip was that I didn’t get the opportunity to call out your lying ass.
You and me both. I will immediately report his grifting ass !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Visiting and ate here last night. Unfortunately Chris and Mindy were not around to foot the bill.

3128D389-633A-4D3B-B63D-61BCE086D43B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally made it through the livestream. Dawn said the Jeep is getting so many miles because the car “broke”. This explains why no bike rides due to the fact they don’t fit in the Jeep. This moron is the biggest spreader of misinformation. He is sending people to Greenbrier for wild flowers. Greenbrier has been closed because the road washed away during last summers floods idiot. I live 600 miles away and know that White Oak Sinks is the best place to see wild flowers! I love how when your stans try to answer people’s questions you tell them they are wrong. The miracle mile shops in Vegas are on the strip and have the cheapest eats. Finally you are a lying piece of 💩. You haven’t lost weight and telling people you only eat bad for food reviews. Was last nights stream a food review? You guzzled dr. Pepper and ate a candy bar 🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
While watching the livestream for a few minutes last night, I tried out a new YouTube profile. I could say things and it would show up in the chat, but 4 or 5 times I asked of the candybar and soda were sugar-free, and it didn't show up a single time. Was that due to one of them deleting it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For a guy who doesn't have a job, Will is the busiest man on the planet. Always running here, running there. Never on time for anything.

Will and Dawn say they're looking at new Jeeps. No longer in the real estate market? Yes, they are looking, not buying. There's no way they can afford a car payment. Says they'll keep The 300, meaning it will sit in the yard next to the broken down pickup. If now is the worst time to buy, why are you looking at Jeeps?

Will and Dawn look at 50-60 thousand dollars as.... the price of their house.

The amount of circular logic about cars and financing that Will did was mind-boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
While watching the livestream for a few minutes last night, I tried out a new YouTube profile. I could say things and it would show up in the chat, but 4 or 5 times I asked of the candybar and soda were sugar-free, and it didn't show up a single time. Was that due to one of them deleting it?
More than likely you got blocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Interesting that got blocked but the comment about people wearing masks are coocoo didn’t get deleted. There was also one about the big show starting in New York tomorrow that never got deleted. Can’t piss off their base.

Reactions: 8
LMAO the national anthem just started playing since they are in a parking lot next to a baseball field and Willy was in a hurry to take off his hat, Dong was worried if the anthem would flag as a copyright strike, then started singing and Will told her to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came in to say they are live for those that are interested. Did you see Ding Dong with that pink ball last night? OMG. It was like watching a 5 yr old. There is no way in hell they can afford a new car especially a Jeep. Has he seen the price tag on them? I don’t think so. If their house looks like those past posted pictures it needs to be taken care before a new vehicle. I forgot they are world travelers now so they just need somewhere to keep all that junk they collect.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.