Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn replied to this post that the number one thing people want them to do is a "cruse" (sic).

They also posted that this trip has an Italian influence. I think it's an MSC Cruise like I guessed. They are cheap. All the vloggers go.
I’m just hoping the Italian component isn’t Epcot because I don’t need those two soiling my happy place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are going to be in heaven. Will is going to eat all the cheap steaks and gorge themselves on the buffet. MSC is a very basic, low-level cruise. They won't know the difference. They will think they are on a fancy ship because the decor is so gaudy.
---
Yesterday was "Media Day" at Anakeesta. AIOT was there, too. It explains why YITS went. They were probably disappointed that food wasn't included.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Dawn replied to this post that the number one thing people want them to do is a "cruse" (sic).

They also posted that this trip has an Italian influence. I think it's an MSC Cruise like I guessed. They are cheap. All the vloggers go.
MSC cruises are dirt cheap because they're :poop:. They'll probably do the 4 night Mediterranean from Genoa Italy for $389 pp.
A YITS cruise vlog will be just as boring as their Vegas trips. They don't drink, gamble, see shows, or spend extra for any excursions. Just walk waddle around, eat, gorge, and stuff their gullets 24hrs a day. 🤮 I hope the seas are rough that week

• Haha
I love how for the last like 5-10 videos, ding dong is carrying her pointless backpack? I'd love to see what is inside... I'm guessing a bottle of mountain dew, a pop-it toy and her sunglasses not in a case.
What does she not have? Money or self esteem (or a clue)

• Haha
Notice it's just a carry on size again. So I should expect to see them in the same outfits multiple times on this upcoming trip?
No doubt. You will see Will in the dining room at night with his red sleeveless shirt and a beat up cap and Dawn will be wearing that tight black thing that I guess is supposed to be a dress.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I love how for the last like 5-10 videos, ding dong is carrying her pointless backpack? I'd love to see what is inside... I'm guessing a bottle of mountain dew, a pop-it toy and her sunglasses not in a case.
I bet she has a laminated 8x10 piece of paper with her name, address with a note that says if found return to William Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder where they are going with those small azz suitcases. Tomorrow is the Dollywood flower and food. If they go and film, I bet AIOT will be 💯 better and more interesting. They need to find something else to do like get a J-O-B.
FRE did another great video! Keep them going.

Reactions: 9
And her Jabberjaws puzzle!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No way they are going to Italy for a cruise. They will probably get the Tour of Italy from Olive Garden and call it a day.

• Haha
We went to Anakeesta. Once. It wasn’t interesting enough to go back. But we had a really good meal at the place where Will got butthurt because the servers didn’t recognize him.
Isn't that the place where they were ignored by the wait staff too once? No one would serve them guess their reputation preceded them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are probably going on a Bahamas cruise out of Port Canaveral. It's just a few hundred dollars per person on MSC.

• Haha
Will says they are meeting up with friends afterwards. Please CATS stay away from these morons. I don’t think they are leaving before Sunday because Will needs to have his ego stroked on Sundays livestream. The comment sections should be hysterical next week while they are gone. I’m guessing KEN S will be monitoring them but I doubt he wants to spend all his time on YITS 🤣🤣

AIOT just out hustling Willy. Puts out two videos within the last 24 hours. One is the Anakeesta hard hat preview of the expansion which Smoky Mountain Family was also at and did a video on. Then did a video on the upcoming Dig Zone attraction. All while Willy takes pictures of his suitcases on Dong's toddler bed. AIOT smells blood and is going in for the kill on Smoky Mountain content. So today Ding and Dong should be getting ready to head out to DW for the beginning of the festival. Can't wait for the half assed tit show video. Hey dummy since you read this you better get home and upload your video ASAP as you know AIOT will have their video up tomorrow morning at the latest. You know because he is motivated and takes this seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.