Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt. You will see Will in the dining room at night with his red sleeveless shirt and a beat up cap and Dawn will be wearing that tight black thing that I guess is supposed to be a dress.
I like to call that dress her sausage dress....she looks like she's in a sausage casing. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So thinking MSC that leaves on the 23rd. He will drive to Port Canaveral on Saturday and then will do Disney next weekend. I am here for it, these 2 on a cruise will be crazy. They have done no prep or research, even though they have had offers of help. I would live to give tips and tricks but I would rather watch the tit show.

Reactions: 12
So thinking MSC that leaves on the 23rd. He will drive to Port Canaveral on Saturday and then will do Disney next weekend. I am here for it, these 2 on a cruise will be crazy. They have done no prep or research, even though they have had offers of help. I would live to give tips and tricks but I would rather watch the tit show.
Willy said on their last live they would be doing a livestream on the 23rd but not the 30th. I think it’s a week later🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Short rant, skip if you want, but I gotta get it off my chest.

I live nowhere near Pigeon Forge. Today, on local over-the-air radio, I heard an ad for tourism at Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Dollywood.

Knowing what I know, that if anyone were to search "Pigeon Forge" on Youtube they would surely come across multiple YITS videos representing all of Sevierville is infuriating.

These two fat motherfucking imbecile factory workers from MICHIGAN have co-opted and now represent Pigeon Forge like they are from there or at the very least provide valuable/interesting content to promote it. They have literally carpet-bagged themselves into the zeitgeist of the region on the back of stuffing their fat bleeping faces with videos about Johnny Car-ni-nos. It's tantamount to the pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock and destroying the heritage and sanctity of the Native Americans.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Short rant, skip if you want, but I gotta get it off my chest.

I live nowhere near Pigeon Forge. Today, on local over-the-air radio, I heard an ad for tourism at Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Dollywood.

Knowing what I know, that if anyone were to search "Pigeon Forge" on Youtube they would surely come across multiple YITS videos representing all of Sevierville is infuriating.

These two fat motherfucking imbecile factory workers from MICHIGAN have co-opted and now represent Pigeon Forge like they are from there or at the very least provide valuable/interesting content to promote it. They have literally carpet-bagged themselves into the zeitgeist of the region on the back of stuffing their fat bleeping faces with videos about Johnny Car-ni-nos. It's tantamount to the pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock and destroying the heritage and sanctity of the Native Americans.
I am glad you got that off your chest and I could not agree with your statement more !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
MSC cruises are dirt cheap because they're :poop:. They'll probably do the 4 night Mediterranean from Genoa Italy for $389 pp.
A YITS cruise vlog will be just as boring as their Vegas trips. They don't drink, gamble, see shows, or spend extra for any excursions. Just walk waddle around, eat, gorge, and stuff their gullets 24hrs a day. 🤮 I hope the seas are rough that week
Ok, I think I pieced it together. I think it will be the MSC Bahamas 3-night cruise Thurs April 27 from Port Canaveral (Orlando). It's very entry-level and super cheap for Free Willy although a nice Seaside ship. It makes only 1 port at the MSC Ocean Cay Marine Reserve private island where Willy and Dong, the expert veteran Mexican snorkelers, can wallow around like beached whales in their arm floaties and teach the other 5077 guests how to snorkel. The other 23 hours of the day they will just be shoving all the unlimited "free" food down their gullets. :sick: Don't expect any fine dining experiences on board either. They will only clean out all the buffets.
The "Italian influence" was throwing me off, but then I realized MSC was founded in Italy although now headquartered in Switzerland. It's a basic bare bones cruise experience often criticized although their Eye-talian pizza and pasta is decent.....and that's exactly why The Fatty Duo ultimately chose it.
They will depart the MSC Seaside ship April 30 back in Orlando on Toddler Dong's 50th birfday and waddle to Disney World for 1 day to sallabrate.
Free Willy really has no ideal how to market, promote, and grow his channel. He would actually get more views if he hyped up the trip rather than trying so hard to keep it such a secret. He's probably keeping it a Disney secret from Dong. He loves to treat her like a child.

Last edited:
Ok, I think I pieced it together. I think it will be the MSC Bahamas 3-night cruise Thurs April 27 from Port Canaveral (Orlando). It's very entry-level and super cheap for Free Willy. It makes only 1 port at the MSC Ocean Cay Marine Reserve private island where Willy and Dong, the expert veteran snorkelers from Mexico, can wallow around like beached whales in their arm floaties. The other 23 hours of the day they will just be shoving all the unlimited "free" food down their gullets. :sick: Don't expect any fine dining experiences on board either. They will only clean out all the buffets.
The "Italian influence" was throwing me off, but then I realized MSC was founded in Italy although now headquartered in Switzerland. It's a basic bare bones cruise experience often criticized although their Eye-talian pizza and pasta is decent.....and that's exactly why The Fatty Duo ultimately chose it.
They will depart the MSC Seaside ship April 30 back in Orlando on Toddler Dong's 50th birfday and probably head to Disney World for 1 day to sallabrate.
Free Willy really has no ideal how to market, promote, and grow his channel. He would actually get more views if he hyped up the trip rather than trying to keep it such a secret. He's probably keeping it a Disney secret from Dong. He loves to treat her like a child.
I hope your right, I will be sure to go to Dis A knee on the 30th 😁

• Haha
I hope they go to Magic Kingdom because I will be at Epcot on the 30th and I don’t want the sight of those two ruining my day.
You'll be safe at Epcot; they already gorged and waddled it 2 years ago. If Cheapass only spings for 1 park, it will be Animal Kingdom, because Dong wanted to do that last time and they skipped it because they only do what Willy wants first and save what she wants "for the next trip" that rarely happens. Plus it has the fewest thrill rides which they avoid because they're over the weight limits. At all theme parks they only waddle around, ride people movers, and stuff their gullets. They'll sit on their fat asses and eat candy during the safari and Navi River, but never do something like Expedition Everest.
---
Please go up to him in the park and keep calling him Paging Mr. Morrow
The secret us out...UNLEASH THE TROLLS!!
Hound him for Paging Mr Morrow's autograph too. Then when he says "NOOO WE"RRRRE WILLLL AND DONNNNG!", immediately throw down your sharpie, turn, and walk away pissed...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I want to smack that toddler thru the TV screen. Instead of its fish, today we get its chicken breast. She is acting so juvenile and acting like her food is terrible because she has the palate of a 2 year old. Grow up dummy Dong.

Will you suck. You did not even mention this place has 5 other locations in E Tennessee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.