Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got through about 8 minutes of JTC's bitching and whining and was done. Didn't see the new tattoo but it should say "whiney witch". Maybe Will is working on his own sob story video too? He can get a tattoo as well and make a series of vlogs about it.
View attachment 2112794
You didn't miss anything. He's had that boll weevil tattoo for awhile and told the same ole sob story many times before. 🎻 Donos must be running low this month.
You know what it boils down to Jacob, you chose Youtube over your beautiful family. That's the fuckin' truth of it! And now you're divorced and your kid wants nothing to do with your stupid videos. Was your plastic plaque really worth it too? Karma's a witch!
These lazy ass grifters have every excuse in the book not to go back to working an honest living and always claim it's not for the money. Then why don't you demonetize all your tit and just "do it for fun"?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I got through about 8 minutes of JTC's bitching and whining and was done. Didn't see the new tattoo but it should say "whiney witch". Maybe Will is working on his own sob story video too? He can get a tattoo as well and make a series of vlogs about it.
View attachment 2112794
No way can Will ever get a tattoo. Can you imagine what would happen as soon as they poked him with a needle? Grease would come squirting out all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way can Will ever get a tattoo. Can you imagine what would happen as soon as they poked him with a needle? Grease would come squirting out all over the place.
I'm pretty sure both Will and Dong already have matching ATW woman stamps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New video is out and it’s not a parking lot one. They went to Anakeesta. Just saw a sec of it. Dong was high up on red couch. Might be covered with flowers. That’s as far as I got. Priorities first. Called dinner 😊 looks like they getting their steps in. All that rod run walking, Dollywood and now this. 😳

Reactions: 8
New video is out and it’s not a parking lot one. They went to Anakeesta. Just saw a sec of it. Dong was high up on red couch. Might be covered with flowers. That’s as far as I got. Priorities first. Called dinner 😊 looks like they getting their steps in. All that rod run walking, Dollywood and now this. 😳
That's a lot of walking for these two! At this rate they'll be able to ride those electric bikes in no time. LMAO 😂

• Haha
Hey, honestly if they’re going to actually get some steps and I’m not gonna dis them, they need it, but they also need to change what they’re eating which they probably aren’t, which is probably why he didn’t show what they were going to eat because I guarantee they grabbed fast food

Newest video... Starting around 25:40... Dawn if YOU had kids would you let them play with a bear in the water fountain.... Hmm. 🤔 Why not we or our.

If Will says Mount LeConte one more time..
Seriously why the duck does he always have to point out Mt LeConte? Nobody cares! Yup there's Mt LeConte, that peak you will NEVER EVER hike to.
There's 324 named mountains in the Smokys, and Willy can point out only 1

• Heart
Reactions: 14
2700 a month is pretty much what one person making $15 a hour would make working fulltime....

Since it's "two" of them that makes the number even more pathetic.
Don't give Willy any ideals he will send Dawn out into the workforce to make more $$$ so he can still grift and eat. That is if she's not getting a disability check each month. Also English is hard on this Facebook post.
Screenshot_20230419_190405_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Don't give Willy any ideals he will send Dawn out into the workforce to make more $$$ so he can still grift and eat. That is if she's not getting a disability check each month. Also English is hard on this Facebook post.
Ahhh, the ole Vacation Station TV retirement plan! Dong, the Goat Coaster is hiring. Free Willy can drive you to work there everyday while he livestreams carwashes and whines about snowflakes :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dang willy sounded jealous of the change on the roof of that house. Probably trying to figure out how he can get dong on the roof to collect it.
---
Anakeesta opened in 2017......not 10 years ago.....math is hard. No way he's been up to Anakeesta 72 times, it probably counts anytime they walk past it on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.