Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dang willy sounded jealous of the change on the roof of that house. Probably trying to figure out how he can get dong on the roof to collect it.
---
Anakeesta opened in 2017......not 10 years ago.....math is hard. No way he's been up to Anakeesta 72 times, it probably counts anytime they walk past it on the street.
My wife and I were saying the same thing about the change on the roof. He said Ridge Rambaler, Astra Alumina, growen and thought everything was a bleeping dandelion. Toddler Donger was pretty subdued until she got to go on the bridges.
Your typical YITS crap vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't give Willy any ideals he will send Dawn out into the workforce to make more $$$ so he can still grift and eat. That is if she's not getting a disability check each month. Also English is hard on this Facebook post.View attachment 2113623
Someone just posted under this picture. Saying no thank you. Why don’t you all eat grilled chicken & veggie. She said more. So as I was reading the posts & went back to take a picture of it but Ol’slick Willie boy must of removed. Can’t have anyone talking about a real diet & eating healthy in their world. Only mindless stans can make replies!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Will always gets the nachos at Anakeesta? Will, you get the nachos everywhere!! If you don't get the nachos, you get the double bacon cheeseburger or or the wings or the ribeye.

He's been up there 72 times and has never ridden the mountain coaster. I don't think it's happening. We know why. They'll opening another mountain coaster that YITS can't ride.

Wasn't it at Anakeesta where YITS got butt-hurt that the servers at the restaurant didn't know who they were?

The shaking bridge act is so stupid and tired. It was never funny.

We call Mt Le Conte something inappropriate. It's not even a real mountain. It's a hill. Get some elevation and come talk to me.

I'm sorry but Anakeesta is stupid. You just walk around on trails. Just go to a park and get a similar experience.

YITS has posted to Facebook every day this week. Looking forward to them posting absolutely nothing next week.

It's a very nice day, just not nice enough for riding E-Bikes.

ATW announced that he's on yet another weight loss plan. YITS copies everything Adam does except trying to lose weight.
---
Adam is 260lbs. That should give you an idea of how much Will and Dawn weigh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We went to Anakeesta. Once. It wasn’t interesting enough to go back. But we had a really good meal at the place where Will got butthurt because the servers didn’t recognize him.

Reactions: 12
Alright Will, constructive criticism time. I commend you for realizing you were not taking advantage of social media, but you’re using it like an elderly person that doesn’t understand what it can do. Someone who teases what’s coming to their YouTube channel on their social media, can draw more attention and views. You’re treating it like someone on vacation who’s waiting until they get back home to their desktop to upload pics of their vacation. Just like everything else, work is required to be successful.

• Heart
If I did not know better, I would wonder if she was pregnant 😂

View attachment 2115197
Yeeek! There's something seriously wrong with those swollen cankles.
If you really cared about your wife, you'd take her to see a real doctor ASAP!
Think about it Free Willy, your Youtube "career" is immediately over without her. No more plastic plaque!
She already can't even hike at 49. Get her some help!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeeek! There's something seriously wrong with those swollen cankles.
If you really cared about your wife, you'd take her to see a real doctor ASAP!
Think about it Free Willy, your Youtube "career" is immediately over without her. No more plastic plaque!
She already can't even hike at 49. Get her some help!

She is retaining a lot of water. I'm sure it's from all the salt intake from the crap food they eat. I wish he would just take her to a doctor and get her the help she needs. By doctor, I mean an Internal Medicine doctor...not at an Immediate care center. She needs to see someone regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just looked up on social blade. We all know Will has said the view numbers are correct. The views have dropped to a daily average of around 20,000. That is the total views for all their videos not just the recent ones. Willy has told everyone in the past that to make a living on YouTube you need a million views a month. They are averaging around 600,000 and the numbers are dropping.
I believe that a lot of their viewers have finally seen through them. They constantly complain they can’t afford things to get people’s sympathy and money. Those people that fell for their grifting saw these bozos take a trip to Europe. YITS viewers may be dopes but no one likes to be duped.
Not only did they take the Europe trip but all they talk about on livestreams is another international trip! They are really pissing their stans off with all the trips they say they have planned.
Not only have they exposed the fact that they have enough money to travel they have exposed themselves as non church goers as well. Sorry Will but that had to be the stupidest thing you’ve ever done, and you’ve done a lot of stupid things. You had your viewers thinking you were a good Christian, what a joke!
Us trolls appreciate all the attention you pay to us with your nonstop talk of trolls. It makes people curious as to what is being said. When they start looking they find us😋. We don’t delete or block them. Laugh it up folks YITS is on a large downward spiral.

• Heart
Does this 50 year old toddler have Snoopy sheets on her bed? 🤦🏻‍♀️

E9553668-31D7-4FCA-B4BE-FCF97530553F.jpeg

And, of course, Will is tightlipped about where they are going.

• Sick
  • Wow
Dawn replied to this post that the number one thing people want them to do is a "cruse" (sic).

They also posted that this trip has an Italian influence. I think it's an MSC Cruise like I guessed. They are cheap. All the vloggers go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.