Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does this guy feel he needs to say "knowen"? They're "knowen" for their BBQ, they're "knowen" for their smoked meats.... I swear he says it on purpose now.

Not just, "It's Chicken", but we also got, "it's smoked". 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found an old pic of Donger when she was the keyboardist for Lynyrd Skynyrd

LTkyOTUuanBlZw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YITS has 1.9 thousand views on his archers.
I don’t know who JB is but he’s already got 4.1 thousand views ,granted his was up a six hours earlier. You have to be first getting your content out if you want to get the first views, so people that are looking for Smokies updates are not getting their info from Will.
JB just concentrated on giving the review for Archers, they didn’t pad it with looking at garbage at a junk/antique store
I did not watch the whole JB video I skimmed through but they did a much better job

Reactions: 9
How many times does this guy feel he needs to say "knowen"? They're "knowen" for their BBQ, they're "knowen" for their smoked meats.... I swear he says it on purpose now.
Whenever he says a place is know-en for something, it's always a blatant lie too. They aren't know-en for chicken saylid you lyin' dumb ass, they're know-en for smoked BBQ! He'll say a place is know-en for something, just as an excuse to order that in addition to his huge main entree. Fatty McButterpants of course ordered the biggest combo meat trio on the damn menu, and then had to get even more meat as one of the sides, because they're know-en for smoked chicken saylid? Sure Jan!
Also notice how he always force feeds Dummy Dong smoked tit just to get her stupid faces on cam. He know-ens she hates spicy and smoked foods, but still says here try this hot jalepeno BBQ sauce, or try this smoked chicken saylid...just to film her dumb ass reactions. Same ole schtick... It was only funny the first time, no need to keep exploiting the 50 year old toddler's immature palate for views

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Free Willy: "Who remembers Activision?"

You Fat idiot. They make Call of Duty and Microsoft is trying to buy them right now.

You mean "Intellivision" ? Dipshit. This guy just runs his bleeping mouth like a used car salesman trying to pad out his youtube videos. Sometimes I wish Youtube never existed for the sole purpose of both of them would be in their rightful place working the night shift in that filthy hot Michigan factory where they pressed a red button over and over. Heck, maybe Willy would have overachieved and would be running the brisket counter at Buccee's even.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 200924.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just hates everything. If you don't like something don't eat it or order it. She looks like she is either pissed off or about to cry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yankee in the South #19 "WILL stop filming children"

hope he sees this and stops filming families and little kids trying to enjoy their vacation

Reactions: 11
Why do they even bother going "antiquing"? Who's he copying? He's never ever bought anything at any antique shop in tow-en. He just walks waddles around fondling everything and then immediately runs waddles away when he reads the price tags

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YITS has 1.9 thousand views on his archers.
I don’t know who JB is but he’s already got 4.1 thousand views ,granted his was up a six hours earlier. You have to be first getting your content out if you want to get the first views, so people that are looking for Smokies updates are not getting their info from Will.
JB just concentrated on giving the review for Archers, they didn’t pad it with looking at garbage at a junk/antique store
I did not watch the whole JB video I skimmed through but they did a much better job
J&B in the hills are a very nice couple. They do a lot of food reviews that are informative. They don’t show disgusting close ups of food chewing. They are a very nice couple who ditched YITS a while back. They were in a CATS livestream recently. I like their videos.

Reactions: 10
She just hates everything. If you don't like something don't eat it or order it. She looks like she is either pissed off or about to cry.
I have a feeling her handler (aka Willy) orders for her. I doubt she has much of a choice in what she eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
J&B in the hills are a very nice couple. They do a lot of food reviews that are informative. They don’t show disgusting close ups of food chewing. They are a very nice couple who ditched YITS a while back. They were in a CATS livestream recently. I like their videos.
Ah ok cool thanks :)

Reactions: 5
Guess what? It's about that time to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme!

Er...I mean it's time for a new thread. Here it is:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.