Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says he grew up with classic cars and always had cars in his driveway. Sure Will based on your current situation this is probably what your family's front yard looked like when you were growing up...
OIP (37).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm trying to catch up.....these stans sent them better gifts of London than they bought for themselves.
---
Mangitos Loco....sure sounds Japanese to me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DingDong is obsessed with the thought that she didn't get the anti-glare coating that she ordered for her new glasses because she can't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will's been going to dealerships looking at cars. Translation: Will drove through local dealer lots after they were closed and saw the sticker price on the Raptor and proceeded to tit his pants. Come the following morning the poor lot porter had to clean human feces from the ground next to said Ford Raptor.

• Haha
What’s wrong with Dongs legs? She keeps getting up and they are talking about it in chat
I was wondering the same thing. I just heard her say maybe it was from the sugar she ate today??? Girl, you eat sugar every damn day, so if your legs hurt everyday than that is it. I am sure she is vitamin deficient and probably dehydrated, not to mention she gets zero exercise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have heard her say before that she gets a lot of leg cramps. I am sure she is dehydrated .

Reactions: 9
For her to graduate in 92 she had to fail a couple of grades. I graduated in 77 at the age of 17. No fails.

Reactions: 8
While Dawn is very rude, and cocky, I feel sorry for her as a woman. I think Will takes advantage of her, and programs her mind to parrot him. I kinda want someone to start a gofundme. Would y’all donate $10? I got $40 on it, they are my entertainment while I get ready for work and I’ve been watching for a few years. She needs that hair done for her bday. It looked nice last year in Nashville, but I bet Mindy had something to do with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While Dawn is very rude, and cocky, I feel sorry for her as a woman. I think Will takes advantage of her, and programs her mind to parrot him. I kinda want someone to start a gofundme. Would y’all donate $10? I got $40 on it, they are my entertainment while I get ready for work and I’ve been watching for a few years. She needs that hair done for her bday. It looked nice last year in Nashville, but I bet Mindy had something to do with that.
I wouldn’t donate a penny to them bec it would NEVER go to helping Dawn in any way. It would go to some fast food joint for them to stuff their gullet

• Heart
I wouldn’t donate a penny to them bec it would NEVER go to helping Dawn in any way. It would go to some fast food joint for them to stuff their gullet
I was thinking someone could get a gift card for a salon. In Sevierville so Will-I-Am couldn’t benefit. I live in Chagganooga, I’d be willing to drive an and post pics to get her hair done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking someone could get a gift card for a salon. In Sevierville so Will-I-Am couldn’t benefit. I live in Chagganooga, I’d be willing to drive an and post pics to get her hair done.
I didn’t think about a salon gift card that could work. Do you think she would actually use it though. Will probably wouldn’t let her knowing it was from a tattler.🤔 I think her hair looked best when it was longer and one color for sure

Reactions: 8
Will admitted the truth: YITS videos aren't informational. They are just their "uh-ventures" and how they feel.

And that's exactly why AIOT is going to overtake YITS in the Smoky Mountains space, if it hasn't already.

The Barrs family sent cash?!?! Will flashed at least a $10 bill.

Pronouncing mochi as "mocha" is on-brand. What's going on in Taiwan? What is Will talking about? Is he thinking of China?

Listening to Will's 'plans', it sure seems like they don't plan to do much Smoky Mountain coverage the rest of the year. People asking Will about local construction and Big Bear Mountain and he has no idea. Maybe they are starting testing soon or maybe they already have. He's lying his ass off.

Will has to plan things? Since when? He doesn't even know the dates for The Rod Run, which is next weekend.

YITS isn't going to the fire flies this year probably because Chris and Mindy make the reservations. Will makes up some stories about restrictions.

YITS got a gift card for The Biltmore? I wouldn't be surprised if they use it for Dawn's birthday present.

They've been back from London and Paris for six weeks. Will keeps mentioning it like we're going to forget. Says he'd like to talk to PMM about London like he's Rick Steves. Will, you literally did the basic first-time tourist stuff. What are you going to talk about? How long it takes The London Eye to do a rotation? What McDonald's and Burger King taste like?

Looking forward to YITS going to Ireland so Will can lord over Dawn because he's been twice and she hasn't been. He'll be even more insufferable.

I'm convinced that Will is intentionally abandoning Smoky Mountain coverage. The channel is now 100% what he wants to do and where he wants to go. He's not even pretending that he's covering The Smokies anymore.

I'm willing to bet that YITS need new studio chairs because they have outgrown their current ones. Notice how Will said they're getting new chairs and suddenly Dawn needs to stand up? Gaslighting.

I feel sorry for the Ford salesperson and all their time Will wasted.

EVs have been around about 20 years, hardly new, Will. It's not like you drive far anymore. You want to drive and do as little as possible.

Will isn't sure if he's going live Sunday? I thought you planned everything?

Will's is not going to stop coasting on the London and Paris trip. He's going to keep bringing it up to try and cover up the fact that they have done little else since. He's really full of himself. Does he really think that people are going to subscribe to watch him drive around and get new glasses? He used to at least know a few things about the Smokies. Now he knows nothing that's happening. He knows less about everything else. What value would anyone get outside of hate-watchers or stans who think they are friends?

You watch. I bet Ryan is going to write books and/or produce products based on the AIOT brand as the source for all things Smoky Mountains. Meanwhile, Will is at Dr Scholl's filming a video about Dawn getting insoles wondering why he can't break 20k in views anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.