Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think about a salon gift card that could work. Do you think she would actually use it though. Will probably wouldn’t let her knowing it was from a tattler.🤔 I think her hair looked best when it was longer and one color for sure
I disagree. I’m 46 an have to get my roots touched up every 6 weeks, that’s after root cover spray for 2 weeks. (Have a job that is not forgiving) but I’m not on YouTube. She opens the mail first? I think? I apologize if I’m out of line. I just think she deserves a professional coloring, even if once a year for her birthday and Will-I-Am claims credit for it. I totally agree her hair looked better longer. But that current color job………no

Reactions: 8
How in this world did they book another Europe trip? I am baffled . Oh yeah and they’re going to Disney and they’re trying to get Disney Youtubers to help them out with ideas. I thought you used to go all the time Willy boy? What do you need ideas for their absolutely ridiculous where they get their money I have no idea Donger is clueless half the time she doesn’t even know what Willy‘s talking about. Especially when he talked about trips and stuff she has no clue what he was talking about, Willy was saying Paging Mr. Morrow I think he’s in Europe. I’d love to get together with him and talk about that you know he’s in Europe you obviously watch his channel. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I disagree. I’m 46 an have to get my roots touched up every 6 weeks, that’s after root cover spray for 2 weeks. (Have a job that is not forgiving) but I’m not on YouTube. She opens the mail first? I think? I apologize if I’m out of line. I just think she deserves a professional coloring, even if once a year for her birthday and Will-I-Am claims credit for it. I totally agree her hair looked better longer. But that current color job………no
She has gone to a salon, with Mindy, before. Someone gave them a gift card and she never went again. Mindy did her hair in Nashville and it looked good, dong said she needed to practice to try and do it again. She claimed this latest dye job was done by someone, salon or momma grace, and they gave her highlights.
She just doesn't take any pride in her appearance. She dresses like a toddler and barely gets a brush through her hair. In early vlogs she actually put on makeup and dressed better, she made an effort. Many of us have commented on the decline of Dong. Something happened once she quit/fired/injury her job. Bottom line she has given up and willy doesn't help the situation with his he man attitude and lack of a real job.

Reactions: 13
While Dawn is very rude, and cocky, I feel sorry for her as a woman. I think Will takes advantage of her, and programs her mind to parrot him. I kinda want someone to start a gofundme. Would y’all donate $10? I got $40 on it, they are my entertainment while I get ready for work and I’ve been watching for a few years. She needs that hair done for her bday. It looked nice last year in Nashville, but I bet Mindy had something to do with that.
I am sorry but I would not give these grifting pieces of tit a penny. I do not feel sorry for Dong at all. She is 100% all in on the grifting. She appears to love being lazy and not working and have stans finance their forever vacation. Don’t you see how giddy she is to open the mail? She is excited for the money and gifts not a card !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She claimed this latest dye job was done by someone, salon or momma grace, and they gave her highlights.
Yes, I remember that livestream. Someone asked her and she said "I got highlights, I think". Dawn, your hair is not highlighted - it's is colorblocked. There is a distinct line between the two colors. It looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
I am sorry but I would not give these grifting pieces of tit a penny. I do not feel sorry for Dong at all. She is 100% all in on the grifting. She appears to love being lazy and not working and have stans finance their forever vacation. Don’t you see how giddy she is to open the mail? She is excited for the money and gifts not a card !!
You nailed it! Let’s not forget that this woman who is always called so sweet by their stans is the witch who takes great pleasure in blocking and banning people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How in this world did they book another Europe trip? I am baffled . Oh yeah and they’re going to Disney and they’re trying to get Disney Youtubers to help them out with ideas. I thought you used to go all the time Willy boy? What do you need ideas for their absolutely ridiculous where they get their money I have no idea Donger is clueless half the time she doesn’t even know what Willy‘s talking about. Especially when he talked about trips and stuff she has no clue what he was talking about, Willy was saying Paging Mr. Morrow I think he’s in Europe. I’d love to get together with him and talk about that you know he’s in Europe you obviously watch his channel. 🙄
Paging Mr Morrow is a disaster. Sure he’s a popular Disney Vlogger, but he’s been called out numerous times on his drinking, his constant gorging on food (his weight gain over this past year has been dramatic), and how he just makes himself at home in the Disney resort hotels while not even staying there- or he’s grifted some DVC points from someone. I think he and YITS would actually get along on how they both love to gorge on food, but Willy may have issues with PMM boozing. 😂
---
I have heard her say before that she gets a lot of leg cramps. I am sure she is dehydrated .
She really needs to get bloodwork done. I’m sure she is deficient in a lot of vitamins now at her age, and she had to be going through the menopause, which again, she should be seeing a Dr for help. All that sugar is not helping her. At times I think she could be at diabetes door.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I didn’t think about a salon gift card that could work. Do you think she would actually use it though. Will probably wouldn’t let her knowing it was from a tattler.🤔 I think her hair looked best when it was longer and one color for sure
Will would steal the gift card and use it for himself. He would use it all to get a pedicure since he is too obese to bend over to cut his own toenails. It would be like the scene from the movie Dumb and Dumber.
jJyLpO.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can't wait for Will to lie and say that they kept all the crap that's in the studio after the remodel. It seems like the remodel is part of his 'plan' to pivot away from The Smokies. He's really risking alienating his stans and not creating new fans: he doesn't do meetups, he doesn't offer information, he's not keeping up with the Smokies. I think most of his stans either don't care about Europe or are negative about anything that isn't the United States. Read the room, Will.

Exactly! She’s more in the cash and gift cards than the gifts. I do NOT feel sorry for her. She loves that she gets to travel even if it’s with a prick and can brag to her family where all she’s been. Neither one will have a job again. Same as that Hussey guy. He thinks he will make it doing YouTube and won’t have to work again. I hope they all fall flat on their face! Those of us that do work knows there is not a thing as get rich quick unless you hit the lottery.
WTH are they remodeling? Need to start with their self.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly! She’s more in the cash and gift cards than the gifts. I do NOT feel sorry for her. She loves that she gets to travel even if it’s with a prick and can brag to her family where all she’s been. Neither one will have a job again. Same as that Hussey guy. He thinks he will make it doing YouTube and won’t have to work again. I hope they all fall flat on their face! Those of us that do work knows there is not a thing as get rich quick unless you hit the lottery.
WTH are they remodeling? Need to start with their self.
I can’t put my finger on it but the Hussey creeps me out. It’s probably how comfortable he is with winking all the time.

• Sick
1:05:34 Willy said there's "a lot of goofy stuff going on over there" in Taiwan?? WTF :sick:

• Sick
Will would steal the gift card and use it for himself. He would use it all to get a pedicure since he is too obese to bend over to cut his own toenails. It would be like the scene from the movie Dumb and Dumber.
View attachment 2090274
If his long fingernails are any indication of what his feet look like.....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
1:05:34 Willy said there's "a lot of goofy stuff going on over there" in Taiwan?? WTF :sick:
Oh you mean like them wanting a democracy or to retain their independence 🤔 sounds goofy to me

• Haha
I can’t put my finger on it but the Hussey creeps me out. It’s probably how comfortable he is with winking all the time.
I know it’s not his fault but I can’t watch him because his Elmer Fudd voice grates on my nerves.

• Haha
If his long fingernails are any indication of what his feet look like.....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---

Oh you mean like them wanting a democracy or to retain their independence 🤔 sounds goofy to me
When it comes to a democracy, there’s only one right that matters to Will, the right to film a park he didn’t film in anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When it comes to a democracy, there’s only one right that matters to Will, the right to film a park he didn’t film in anyway.
Speaking of filming in the park, what happened to willy saying, we'll pull a permit if that's what it takes to film in the park? Last night he even mentioned he's more interested in filming at Yosemite, Grand Canyon, anywhere but the smokies.

Reactions: 9
Only the U.S. should fight for independence, I guess. I swear, his choice of words are so stupid sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.