Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just hooked up my new tv and decided to watch the vlog and the first thing I saw was a close up of Wills plaque strings in his mouth🤢 I bet his teeth are as fuzzy as a chinchillas ass🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I swear we are being punked by this asshole? He pronounced ciabatta wrong about six bleeping times. I think he does it on purpose to make him look like some everyman simpleton and also to get engagement in the comments with people posting what the proper pronunciation is. Then plays it off like he has problems pronouncing certain things.
If we were talking about a normal person I would agree. But we're talking about Will. He doesn't have enough brain cells to formulate a plan like that. He is just naturally stupid. I agree that if he really wants to grow his channel he should embrace the stupid but his arrogance gets in the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's Will's inspiration for his backroads videos. Talking to farm animals, gawking at signs, it's all there.

Boring is not only the name of the town in Maryland, it's also a boring video, just like Will's.

---
I wonder what church Will and Dawn are attending today for Easter? After all, they are so religious. I'd love for Will to explain the meaning of Easter in the livestream. What a phony.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I missed if this was already discussed, but did anyone else notice that Adam the Woo has liked and commented on a Facebook post from AIOT?
Uh oh, Dawn's got competition for Adam's affection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Wondering if we could get a livestream from Momma Sidelines house today? The stans are all clamoring to see Jamie again.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry if I missed if this was already discussed, but did anyone else notice that Adam the Woo has liked and commented on a Facebook post from AIOT?
Uh oh, Dawn's got competition for Adam's affection.
Well looky, looky....willy must be contemplating a walk on his deck at this point 😉
---
Wondering if we could get a livestream from Momma Sidelines house today? The stans are all clamoring to see Jamie again.
Crockpot central? I guess momma sidelines would have to cover up all her valuables and pictures of celebrities before he films.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Will even know that it's Easter? I'd love for someone in the livestream to say, "Happy birthday, Jesus!" just to see if he'd say it back.

ATW approves of AIOT?!? How did that happen? AIOT didn't buy one tshirt. I'll bet Ryan never stalked Adam, nor copied his video style or his wife never got dressed up especially for ATW and flirted with him on camera.
---
Nice distillery picture for Easter.

WWKD?
What Would Jesus Drink?
Screenshot_20230409-142656.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I would have thought willy would have wished his faithful stans a happy Easter by now. But I guess when your rich you don't have to 😆 must be saving it for a live tonight.

Edit...looky, looky. A distillery pic...
He posted this about 10 minutes after AIOT posted something LOL. Oh Free Willy have you looked at AIOT subscriber count? It went up 1000 in a week. I cannot wait for the day he passes you up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Grifter is live. Gotta grift the Easter crowd. He will
Pretend to be all religious today

• Sad
  • Sick
Hi Will, please stop making the pre-sneeze face while you talk.

• Haha
Dawn likes her baths once a week.... but then she quickly said she showers too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I guess getting a new deck and getting the dilapidated pickup truck towed to the junkyard are NOT on his bucket list? 😂

• Haha
We know absolutely nothing about Disney....at least he admits it unlike Dim Slacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they using a filter on this live? His nose looks way too clear.... DingDong said she just got her haircut. You know she got it cut dry so she didn't have to pay for the shampoo... def didn't fix the color.... oh sweet baby Jesus.. he just said he wants to come to Florida. Please don't. We have enough assholes down here. We don't need these 2 nerds here too.

• Haha
I believe he has a filter on when they are live in the studio. I think Will cut Dong’s hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.