Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this fool actually said PMM has a great personality and so does he oh and then added we. This dude is beyond delusional.

Someone asked about the cross on the shelf from hell and then he figured out that it's a rosary from a friar at the cheeseburger festival. He actually said he never saw a rosary made out of beads....ummmm I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To hear the answers to pretty much any question about attractions in the Smokies pretty much just ends up everything with the same bs answer. Last night he was asked about an attraction between the Hampton and the snow place, " I don't know but I think it's another attraction going in there, but I can speculate but it's just rumors, so ya know, we'll just wait and see, same answer about some mermaid attraction, same answer about when Big Bear Mountain would open. I mean the idiot knows nothing about anything!

Reactions: 12
According to Will, the mermaid-pirate attraction is... wait for it...a mermaid-pirate attraction!

No kidding?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And when he was talking about the mermaid attraction, Dingbat pipes up and asks if they are talking about Weeki Wachee in Florida. It’s difficult for me to decide which one of them is the stupider of the two.

• Haha
Someone gifted Fridays Forever with a stay at a fancy hotel for their anniversary. While YITS gets grift cards to Johnny Carneeno’s for theirs. Every day they sink lower and lower on the YouTube aggy-rhythm. Also, these two people look like they actually belong at the nice resort. Can you imagine the Sevierville Hillbillies at a place like this?

BDD28465-695E-4845-8772-C87C2269B0A5.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Speaking of filming in the park, what happened to willy saying, we'll pull a permit if that's what it takes to film in the park? Last night he even mentioned he's more interested in filming at Yosemite, Grand Canyon, anywhere but the smokies.
Does that moron not know those are also national parks therefore part of the “needing a permit to film” thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am sorry but I would not give these grifting pieces of tit a penny. I do not feel sorry for Dong at all. She is 100% all in on the grifting. She appears to love being lazy and not working and have stans finance their forever vacation. Don’t you see how giddy she is to open the mail? She is excited for the money and gifts not a card !!
100% correct. She is a willing accomplice in the grifting and lying. She will do and say anything to avoid getting a job and continue sitting on her ass and doing nothing. Her job consists of shoving food in her face and going to attractions. She does none of the editing or driving. And still she looks unhappy all of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So is willy getting out of the business of the Smokies and turning into a travel channel? He clearly knows that AIOT and others are taking over so he is going to turn into his YT heros and just travel around to random places hoping to find a niche. Well willy you are about 5 years to late and should have never branded yourself as a Smokies channel. Your loyal stans are going to go elsewhere and history shows that your road trip aventures don't bring in the views.

Dong should be more gracious to those that are looking out for her best interests.
“Good to know.” I hope the person earlier who wanted to gift her a salon day sees this and realizes that money could be better spent on someone who actually deserves it and would appreciate it. Certainly not Dawn - that ungrateful cow.

• Heart
“Good to know.” I hope the person earlier who wanted to gift her a salon day sees this and realizes that money could be better spent on someone who actually deserves it and would appreciate it. Certainly not Dawn - that ungrateful cow.
I don't understand it. These same people talk about how they're grifters and then want to send her money to go to a salon? I've only watched for a short while but she seems hateful, yells at people she thinks are trolls even if they aren't, is complicit in Will's lying, and happily takes gifts without showing actual appreciation. But let's buy her a trip to the salon, I guess.

Reactions: 14
What a difference 10 years can make.
Screenshot_20230410-164719_Facebook.jpg

When dong actual put some effort into herself.
Screenshot_20230410-164834_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Dong should be more gracious to those that are looking out for her best interests.
I seriously doubt she responded "good to know". She doesn't have the mental capacity to understand and articulate sarcasm. Someone else wrote that.

• Haha
She's actually the one that usually responds
In this instance, im willing to bet it was willy that responded. It wasn't directed at him, so he didn't care. And if it had been dong, that comment would have been deleted.

And when he was talking about the mermaid attraction, Dingbat pipes up and asks if they are talking about Weeki Wachee in Florida. It’s difficult for me to decide which one of them is the stupider of the two.
Fun fact. We live in the same county as Weeki Wachee. I would prefer if they forgot we exist. Hahah. Please don't come here!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.