Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Will said they weren’t going to sing Happy Birthday anymore? They just sang it 10 times in a row.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthdat Ben Dover in the chat! Hahahah
---
Wait. That is the most beautifulest card?? I thought it was from a kid?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dong thought a lot more was in that box than Pepsi 🤣
---
Who put hedge clippers to Dongs hair!! I really think Willy is cutting it. I was blocked Twice in the live chat when I told them to start opening their Grift cards
I agree. I totally think he does.

Reactions: 9
Ok folks. Get your bets in now on where he's taking DingDong for her bday and why they can't go live. (Which would make sense for them to try to get super chats for her bday)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who put hedge clippers to Dongs hair!! I really think Willy is cutting it. I was blocked Twice in the live chat when I told them to start opening their Grift cards
She’s tearing those boxes to bits. Worse than a child. I think the Pepsi was a disappointment. Nothing else in the box.
Someone loved the road trip vlogs to England...what?
I saw that. That trip was crappy and a waste of filming.
Wonder where they are going for her birthday 🤔

She’s tearing those boxes to bits. Worse than a child. I think the Pepsi was a disappointment. Nothing else in the box.

I saw that. That trip was crappy and a waste of filming.
Wonder where they are going for her birthday 🤔
That shirt was large enough for 3 adults 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will doesn't like to get distracted while eating at the dinner shows...but then he says he likes to eat during the shows as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've decided that their hard-core stans (along with Dawn and will) have 0 inner monologue. Like it's just tumbleweed up there.
Also duck tony5000 for asking for a mean pic of Mindy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.