Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they can't do much about being fat, ugly, arrogant and stupid but at least they can take a shower and put on presentable clothes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Free Willy took Dong to a romantic lunch. They are both dressed like slobs. He has on the nasty Tennessee hat and his red Colombian shirt. Dong has a T Shirt on. Fatass needs to shave. Willy you pronounce the name of her sandwich chuh-baa-tuh stupid. I am sure some stan sent them a gift card. Dong has that stupid old lady neck string for her new glasses 🙄.
Really, so she can't see but won't get glasses that she has to keep removing?!? They are just ignorant.
---
I know they can't do much about being fat, ugly, arrogant and stupid but at least they can take a shower and put on presentable clothes.
I agree, they are the people who give fat people a bad name.
---
They're either getting dumber or they are getting so cocky that they are going to places way out of their league.
Still dumb! 😁 but his cockiness is out of control. You know when the trolls make you rich you can start acting all uppity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You can hear the disappointment in his voice when he sees people at The Dolly Parton statue. Will wanted to molest it all to himself yet again.

Will bemoaning the loss of downtowns on his backroads. When you drive through Beaver Taint , TN , of course the downtown is going to be long gone.

You know Dawn picked out that tshirt thinking it's the nicest one she owns. That's Dawn basically dressed up at this point.

Glad to see Will and Dawn had a gourmet experience only to describe the food as "good".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since we know Will is too stupid to come up with original "ideals", I'm guessing that his next video will be wandering around a mall in Knoxville like Jacob the Carpetbagger's latest video.

I may be in the minority on this but I think Will's new glasses actually look better than his old ones. Dong's are way worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Pretty cool, weird sentence pauses, over pronounced words, same old same in downtown Sevierville, what exactly is an out cove?, it's real cool, they gift you a knife and fork..as opposed to what?, how long will we have to listen to Paris/London comparisons?, colored greens?, comparing the beef to crock pot food is insulting, CUT YOUR bleeping FINGERNAILS!
'I wanna see you get into that' no one wants that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It drives me nuts when they pretend they are going to have a "special treat" dessert. Then they only get one and share it. Or when they say the portion is "so much" and they will need to take it home.

Meanwhile, Dawn's bleeping 3rd belly roll is flopped up on the table and Will's neck looks like it's trying to suffocate him with fatness. They are grossly and morbidly obese, but Will pretends to eat dainty little bites and puts his hand in front of his mouth like a 75-year British grandma eating biscuits with tea.

These fat motherfuckers must GORGE at home like nobody's business. Not to mention that meal, with all that flatbread slathered in sugar butter was twice the amount of calories they should be eating for an entire day. Guaranteed they had a nice big breakfast before and a big dinner after it.
---
Dawn being told she just won the lottery
Screenshot 2023-04-08 183023.png

Dawn being told she is about to die

Dawn stuck in jeep while it's on fire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Judging by what Will has said in the past and Dawn's apparent lack of cooking skills from her videos, I think they eat a lot top ramen and macaroni and cheese, basically tons of sodium, at home. Any meal not vlogged is probably Taco Bell or Wendy's. I bet there aren't many groceries in the house.

Judging by what Will has said in the past and Dawn's apparent lack of cooking skills from her videos, I think they eat a lot top ramen and macaroni and cheese, basically tons of sodium, at home. Any meal not vlogged is probably Taco Bell or Wendy's. I bet there aren't many groceries in the house.
Wasn’t she going to make that Dolly “Pardon” cake but she couldn’t because she didn’t have any oil because “who keeps oil in their house”? Everyone, Dawn. Literally everyone keeps oil in their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching her while they sat in the jeep was weird. I noticed that she doesn't blink when she is zoned out, it's freaky.

Reactions: 11
I swear we are being punked by this asshole? He pronounced ciabatta wrong about six bleeping times. I think he does it on purpose to make him look like some everyman simpleton and also to get engagement in the comments with people posting what the proper pronunciation is. Then plays it off like he has problems pronouncing certain things.

• Haha
I swear we are being punked by this asshole? He pronounced ciabatta wrong about six bleeping times. I think he does it on purpose to make him look like some everyman simpleton and also to get engagement in the comments with people posting what the proper pronunciation is. Then plays it off like he has problems pronouncing certain things.
And when she ordered it, wouldn’t the server repeat it back saying the correct pronunciation?

Has anyone noticed that, no matter how many more people sub to YITS, the number of views stay remarkably the same depending on the subject? Lower for some, higher for others, but the view counts aren't rising with the sub count. It also feels like they've stayed in the low-80Ks for awhile now. Not surprising. Who wants to sub to an errands and random plaque-reading channel?

Reactions: 14
I’ve not been home to watch this vlog yet but it sounds like I’m in for a doozy

Reactions: 8
It drives me nuts when they pretend they are going to have a "special treat" dessert. Then they only get one and share it. Or when they say the portion is "so much" and they will need to take it home.

Meanwhile, Dawn's bleeping 3rd belly roll is flopped up on the table and Will's neck looks like it's trying to suffocate him with fatness. They are grossly and morbidly obese, but Will pretends to eat dainty little bites and puts his hand in front of his mouth like a 75-year British grandma eating biscuits with tea.

These fat motherfuckers must GORGE at home like nobody's business. Not to mention that meal, with all that flatbread slathered in sugar butter was twice the amount of calories they should be eating for an entire day. Guaranteed they had a nice big breakfast before and a big dinner after it.
---
Dawn being told she just won the lottery
View attachment 2087303

Dawn being told she is about to die
View attachment 2087304

Dawn stuck in jeep while it's on fire
View attachment 2087305
Dawn we know you read here. You need to get to a dermatologist ASAP. That thing on your face looks very suspicious. I had the same looking type of growth. Mine was about an inch higher up. After the dermatologist did a biosopy it came back as skin cancer. It was luckily caught in time and I have a small scar that they were able to hide in my laugh line. These growths grow rapidly. If it was a burn it would have healed by now.

We could really blow Willy's mind and tell him that the hummus he liked at the fancy restaurant was made with "kabanzo" beans. I'm sure he has no idea that chick peas and "kabanzo" beans are one and the same.

• Haha
"Dawn, what'd you think of that macaroni".

"It tastes like cheese... and macaroni."

How hard do you think the restaurant staff made fun of these idiots back in the kitchen. From how they were dressed and "kuhbatta"?

I'm sure the server said it back correctly several times but Will will look at a sigh that says Crumbl Cookie and still say it the way he wants.

• Haha
I’m betting he blames his mispronunciation on the server saying it incorrectly. He thought it was wrong, but he just went with it. I also bet he left her a $2 tip. A dollar more than normal because it was a “romantic” place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m betting he blames his mispronunciation on the server saying it incorrectly. He thought it was wrong, but he just went with it. I also bet he left her a $2 tip. A dollar more than normal because it was a “romantic” place.
But Will says he sometimes leaves "up to a 50% tip". Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.