Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will went from Hot Topic to Hot Garbage. He's now too big for Torrid.

What do you want to bet Will's glasses weren't 2 for 1 but Dawn's were?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will went from Hot Topic to Hot Garbage. He's now too big for Torrid.

What do you want to bet Will's glasses weren't 2 for 1 but Dawn's were?
I would imagine dong got the 2 for $79 deal for her regular glasses, willy did the same, and then they did the 2 for $79 special for the two pair of sunglasses.

Reactions: 9
Willy gonna be devastated that shortly after the new local Buc-ees opens, it will only be the worlds largest for a short time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I would imagine dong got the 2 for $79 deal for her regular glasses, willy did the same, and then they did the 2 for $79 special for the two pair of sunglasses.
There's no way their sunglasses were 2 for $79. The Vara Bradley frames start at $139 and the blue RayVan frames are $179.

Dawn's regular "professional" glasses were probably 2 for $79, but if Willy got all RayVans I doubt they were part of that deal unless he found them in the discount bin.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Dawn's meds need to be regulated better ? In the last couple of vlogs she doesn't shut up and she talks a mile a minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
There's no way their sunglasses were 2 for $79. The Vara Bradley frames start at $139 and the blue RayVan frames are $179.

Dawn's regular "professional" glasses were probably 2 for $79, but if Willy got all RayVans I doubt they were part of that deal unless he found them in the discount bin.
Americas best glasses are two for 79 if you get basic no-name frames with nothing special done to the lenses the last time my husband went to America’s best by the time he walked out he spent over $300 for their “ two for 79 deal”

Americas best glasses are two for 79 if you get basic no-name frames with nothing special done to the lenses the last time my husband went to America’s best by the time he walked out he spent over $300 for their “ two for 79 deal”
America’s best is awful. We don’t have vision with our insurance so my husband made an appointment with them. We’ve had car salesman assert less pressure than these people! After we picked out frames they spent an hour trying to add on to our lenses. When the salesman told my husband if he cared about my vision he would add on all the extra crap I walked out. We ended up getting our glasses elsewhere for about half the cost. I can just picture ole Will telling them that he wanted the most basic cheapest crap they had for Dawn😡

• Angry
Just maybe we will see willy suddenly able to read since he has new glasses, nah, I doubt it was the glasses.🤫

• Haha
Dummy is on FB asking for suggestions on were to travel. People are genuinely stupid if they think they will do anything based on their suggestions. Has to be a few trolls in there too.

• Haha
Free Willy took Dong to a romantic lunch. They are both dressed like slobs. He has on the nasty Tennessee hat and his red Colombian shirt. Dong has a T Shirt on. Fatass needs to shave. Willy you pronounce the name of her sandwich chuh-baa-tuh stupid. I am sure some stan sent them a gift card. Dong has that stupid old lady neck string for her new glasses 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New FRE and YITS at basically the same time.

Same mispronounciations, same Dong zoning out, same YITS video quality, different glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Free Willy took Dong to a romantic lunch. They are both dressed like slobs. He has on the nasty Tennessee hat and his red Colombian shirt. Dong has a T Shirt on. Fatass needs to shave. Willy you pronounce the name of her sandwich chuh-baa-tuh stupid. I am sure some stan sent them a gift card. Dong has that stupid old lady neck string for her new glasses 🙄.
OMG! I have been there and they looked like bums. I wore a dress when I went. That was embarrassing. Those dumb asses don’t know how to act or dress. 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Will was so far over his head with this restaurant. Will didn't realize that he got a cheesecake. He thought it was a red velvet cake with a cheesecake topping. Will wants to shake the chef's hand? What is he going to say? "You're almost as good as Texas Roadhouse!"

Can't wait for their next big trip. So exciting to watch Will mispronounce signs in other countries!

They're either getting dumber or they are getting so cocky that they are going to places way out of their league.

AIOT just did a video on the Santuary Tree House Resort. YITS stans requested a video, but Will said it was too expensive. AIOT got a tour from the owners. Will could have done that but he's lazy. Will doesn't understand why people watch his channel. Nobody is going to learn anything watching YITS in England or Ireland. Will thinks he's the star. All of these vloggers get a big head. The Smokies are the star, not YITS. AIOT is going to lap Will before he will even decide to make a strategic effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know why, but it makes me irrationally crazy when Willy covers his mouth after he takes a bite of food. Especially when he took a bite of DingDong's "Kah-bah-ta sanwedge". And the way he slowly puts food in his mouth.

He talks about this place being new and kind of fancy and romantic, and the slob wears his dirty baseball cap at the table. Take your damn hat off, you big oaf!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't know why, but it makes me irrationally crazy when Willy covers his mouth after he takes a bite of food. Especially when he took a bite of DingDong's "Kah-bah-ta sanwedge". And the way he slowly puts food in his mouth.

He talks about this place being new and kind of fancy and romantic, and the slob wears his dirty baseball cap at the table. Take your damn hat of, you slob!
They are both disgusting.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.