Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s good to know that Will says he “probably” won’t know everything about the civil war. He’s been to about 4 of the 10,000 different battlefields. Sorry for my rant, I’m a history nerd at heart. 😂

Reactions: 12
I think his Raybans look too small for his fat bleeping face. I don’t think she goes to a salon for a haircut. I think Willy cuts it. Her glasses are better than what she had.
Their new glasses look too big, cheap, and plasticy like Dollar Store throw-aways. How long before he starts bitching about his new glasses not having proper nose rests and he goes back to his old pair because the plastics digging into his gin glossom? Should have just bought new glasses sooner, rather than waiting decades until they broke. His transformation into Bill Will Dance is almost complete, although he has no fishing or other viable skills whatsoever.

ill-Dance-Today-photo-courtesy-Bill-Dance-Outdoors.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Idiot willy cannot read. He can't distinguish between experience and excellence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t really care about the receipt for the sandwiches, so me the receipt for all those glasses.

Reactions: 11
I don’t really care about the receipt for the sandwiches, so me the receipt for all those glasses.
It must have been a sponsorship. There's no way Free Willy would spring for 6 pairs of glasses out of his own pocket.

I can't wait for the next YITS vlog where Will and Dawn go to Jiffy Lube and then to get their shoes sized. Will is sooooooo busy. I noticed that Will quoted Review Brah. Interesting for someone who never watches YouTube. Where would he find the time?

• Haha
In their latest video at the mall, Will is planting the seed for their stans to send DingDong "Vara" Bradley gift cards. Someone teach that man how to "pronounciate" Vera.

Dawn's new glasses look too big for her face. Should you see her eyebrows through the lens?

I have never had any eye doctor tell me to wait until the following day to wear new glasses.

Dawn eats like a toddler. Who takes the first bite out of the middle of the sandwich and not the corner or edge? And she never seems to bite through all of the layers at once - she can't seem to get a bite that includes the top and the bottom slices of bread at the same time.

I hope her new glasses are bifocals so we don't have to watch her take her glasses on and off anymore.

Dawn was excited to get "professional" sunglasses. I think the word she was looking for is "prescription".

Will is afraid his new glasses might make him look like a dork now. Too late.

MensaMan said his new sunglasses are going to be good for keeping the sun out of his eyes. Brilliant!

Willy says "many of times" many of times.

Will is such a gentleman, warning Dawn not to walk through the pile of leaves for fear of copperheads. Then he proceeds to walk a few steps ahead of her leaving her to fend for herself.

"Hmmm...there's the Sunspear." More commonly know-en as the "Sunsphere".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It all started around 1:30:00 in on the livestream, between 1:35:00 and 1:36:00, willy asked what about the white truck and why was I obsessed with the white truck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are the two biggest idiots on youtube.
Did he take this livestream down? Can’t find it

Reactions: 7
It must have been a sponsorship. There's no way Free Willy would spring for 6 pairs of glasses out of his own pocket.
You realize he went to America's Best. The glasses they got were obviously part of the 2 for $79 deal and then she got a pair of Vara Bradley professional sunglasses and Willy got the Tom Cruise Ray Vans. Will used to be a punk kid going to Hot Topic and he listened to AC/DC. Um AC/DC is hard rock you bleeping idiot. Quoted Woo and Food Brah while eating Chicken Salad Chick because he has no original ideals. Dawn wearing her old glasses again halfway through WTF?!?! Now the dorks have their sunglasses on and they look like blind people because the are so big and dark. Then the pair of glasses he gets has a crack in the frame right off the bat?!?!? America's Worst is more like it but that's cheap ass Willy for ya. His regular glasses make him look like obese zit faced Drew Carey beaten with an ugly stick. Will finally admits he doesn't know tit about anything. Will gets patriotic and thanks our forefathers for their sacrifices so they can make these vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You realize he went to America's Best. The glasses they got were obviously part of the 2 for $79 deal and then she got a pair of Vara Bradley professional sunglasses and Willy got the Tom Cruise Ray Vans. Will used to be a punk kid going to Hot Topic and he listened to AC/DC. Um AC/DC is hard rock you bleeping idiot. Quoted Woo and Food Brah while eating Chicken Salad Chick because he has no original ideals. Dawn wearing her old glasses again halfway through WTF?!?! Now the dorks have their sunglasses on and they look like blind people because the are so big and dark. Then the pair of glasses he gets has a crack in the frame right off the bat?!?!? America's Worst is more like it but that's cheap ass Willy for ya. His regular glasses make him look like obese zit faced Drew Carey beaten with an ugly stick. Will finally admits he doesn't know tit about anything. Will gets patriotic and thanks our forefathers for their sacrifices so they can make these vlogs.
I still think he looks like George Wendt wearing sunglasses may be doing Da Bears or just wearing sunglasses 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the forefathers knew this is what they fought for they would have surrendered.
---
So we know dong didn't get bifocals because it was that or the anti glare coating. She will be yanking those glasses on and off her face and bitching that she isn't sure she likes them for years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never understood why people would buy the cheapest glasses available. That's one thing I don't mind spending money on. You have to wear them all day, every day. It's not a pair of pants you just take off.

• Heart
For some reason he always moves his lives into a "live streams" folder on his playlist.
In one of Will’s rare moments of honesty during a livestream, he said he hides the livestreams because he doesn’t want new people to the channel to think all they do is sit around and talk.

• Haha
I mostly follow dogs on IG and this one made me thing of "punk" willy wannabe.
Screenshot_20230407-115307_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.