Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thing deserves an award for continuously taking a bucket to the face while being screamed at and not destroying her and the jeep. They really have no clue how lucky they are. For Dawn’s sake I hope they never visit an alligator farm or one of those big cat places.
I hope they don't for the alligators and big cats sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We watched the YITS feeding wildlife video tonight........Dong has fully transitioned to the overgrown toddler she was meant to be.

Agree about the poor animals. WTH.

That poor Zebra that she was "petting", kept taking shots to the side of the face courtesy of the Donger. A good parent would have told their toddler "be gentle with the Zebra" - but Donger gets little supervision from Will.

These 2 should not be allowed within 100 feet of animals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We watched the YITS feeding wildlife video tonight........Dong has fully transitioned to the overgrown toddler she was meant to be.

Agree about the poor animals. WTH.

That poor Zebra that she was "petting", kept taking shots to the side of the face courtesy of the Donger. A good parent would have told their toddler "be gentle with the Zebra" - but Donger gets little supervision from Will.

These 2 should not be allowed within 100 feet of animals.
It truly reminded me of when somebody gets the idea that it would be a good idea to introduce the baby to the dog, and the dog gets an eye poke or a finger jammed in it’s ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have the perfect idea to replace the income Will is losing on his failing channel. He should open a park where his suscribers can drive through and feed Will and Dong out of buckets. You can buy a bucket of say-lid for $5 complete with Ranch dressing to squirt in their mouths. There would need to be a sign in front of Dong that says "No Bread" because she hates bread. She will run to your car with her mouth watering for butterflied Filet Mignon. Also, you can purchase a feeding bottle full of Diet Coke to quench their plus sized thirst. For $6, you can buy a foot long Ogle Dog and shove it in Will's mouth and be amazed as he eats stick and all. For an extra $3, you can rub cream on Dong's herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aside from the guy who was hung, the park YITS started at is beautiful. Look, if you can find a prettier park without a lynching, I suggest you go there.

Reactions: 10
Check out what watching from the sidelines (mommy) said in the livestream the other night.
Oh momma grace, are you really believing all willy tells you? Maybe he could pay for a family vacay instead of you? Your retirement fund is rotting in your garage so you might want to hold onto your cash. At your age, your getting up there according to your son, he should be looking after you.
Does your wonderful son help you around your house, cut the grass, change a light bulb, pay for dinner? Or does he let you pay every time you go out, makes you crawl in the back of his 2 door jeep instead of giving you the front, shoves a camera in your face along with your daughter, who clearly doesn't want it?
Sorry your expectations have been squashed for years and your son has turned into your husband. But you only can blame yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just reminiscing about when Free Willy tried to cut his lawn last year and he believed he was having a heart attack. He had to come in and throw up and Dong was putting cold ice on him in the bathtub. Not sure anyone else remembers that story but it brought a smile to me and I hope to maybe brighten up someone else's day as well ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, it was such a tramatic event that Will made zero lifestyle changes and just kept right on over eating and getting no exercise that raised his heart rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh momma grace, are you really believing all willy tells you? Maybe he could pay for a family vacay instead of you? Your retirement fund is rotting in your garage so you might want to hold onto your cash. At your age, your getting up there according to your son, he should be looking after you.
Does your wonderful son help you around your house, cut the grass, change a light bulb, pay for dinner? Or does he let you pay every time you go out, makes you crawl in the back of his 2 door jeep instead of giving you the front, shoves a camera in your face along with your daughter, who clearly doesn't want it?
Sorry your expectations have been squashed for years and your son has turned into your husband. But you only can blame yourself.
And don't forget, she has a young daughter that hasn't finished school yet. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
How did dongs haircut, new vlog, manage to make her color even worse?
The new glasses are not a good fit. The sunglasses are better but not by much.
In what universe would a Medium shirt fit willy. Dong really does need new glasses.
Chicken salad chick has about 10 different types of chicken salad. This is the perfect place for dong to describe what it tastes like. Big Fail.

Reactions: 8
Will thinks he's Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" in his Ray-Ban sunglasses. He's very full of himself.

Will talking about the people who fought for this country while standing on a Civil War site. Will, you know the South lost, right? Also, you're from the north.

No surprise Dawn only knows one definition of the word magazine.

He's been back a month from London. Half of their videos since then have been errands. The other half have been wandering around without a point in either Gatlinburg or backroads. Compelling stuff. Will is so busy.

• Haha
Every time a place has pasta salad as a side, Dawn gets it and says the same thing about it. Dawn, you obviously really love it, here’s a hint, it’s called Suddenly Salad in the classic flavor. It’s cheap and you can make it at home. Here’s even more help for you. If I remember correctly from having a Publix it would go on Bogo often so go pick it up when it’s Bogo and get more. You can even go to Costco and get a rotisserie chicken pre shredded so no work is involved and add it to the salad for a tasty meal. You’re welcome

I actually thought Dawns new glasses looked better on her face. I liked the tortoiseshell.

• Haha
You can even go to Costco and get a rotisserie chicken pre shredded so no work is involved and add it to the salad for a tasty meal. You’re welcome
There's no way Free Willy would spring for a Costco membership out of his own pocket. Also there's no way they'd pick up a nice rotisserie chicken anywhere if there's boxes of fried chicken on sale right next to it.

15:25 what’s the deal with the hand? It’s never covering his mouth, and since when is he shy about eating?

• Haha
Every time a place has pasta salad as a side, Dawn gets it and says the same thing about it. Dawn, you obviously really love it, here’s a hint, it’s called Suddenly Salad in the classic flavor. It’s cheap and you can make it at home. Here’s even more help for you. If I remember correctly from having a Publix it would go on Bogo often so go pick it up when it’s Bogo and get more. You can even go to Costco and get a rotisserie chicken pre shredded so no work is involved and add it to the salad for a tasty meal. You’re welcome

I actually thought Dawns new glasses looked better on her face. I liked the tortoiseshell.
I'm a huge Costco stan, but Sam's has the better rotisserie chicken.

Reactions: 8
I think his Raybans look too small for his fat bleeping face. I don’t think she goes to a salon for a haircut. I think Willy cuts it. Her glasses are better than what she had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.