Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with you on this. I bought a wax kit to use at home during covid lockdowns. It was like $40 including the wax melts. It's so easy and the wax they use now doesn't even get to a burning hot level.
Does she maybe not know you're not actually supposed to put your face INTO the wax pot? Those sores can't be from waxing and if they are, someone needs to intervene and tell her to stop doing self-maintenance and get a professional because she's obviously a danger to herself as it is happening repeatedly.
When I hopped into the stream for what little time I could stand it, Dong was saying to someone that the place on her face was a burn from "some curling thing" she was trying to use on her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I hopped into the stream for what little time I could stand it, Dong was saying to someone that the place on her face was a burn from "some curling thing" she was trying to use on her hair.
So the explanation has changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will lost weight in the same way I got younger.

Every backroads video is the same: small town, old barns, civil war, plaque, random fields and yelling at cows. It's like watching the bumpers between shows on PBS.

Will criticism of the graffiti is ironic. He says he would never have done that as a kid. Will, in your video about your life in Michigan you confess to carving dirty words in trees as a kid. You can see the dirty words are still there. You need to remember your lies. You're really losing track of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Will criticism of the graffiti is ironic. He says he would never have done that as a kid. Will, in your video about your life in Michigan you confess to carving dirty words in trees as a kid. You can see the dirty words are still there. You need to remember your lies. You're really losing track of them.
He always says what a punk kid he was up to no good. Newsflash Willy, you're still a punk-ass douchebag, just 400 lbs fatter, uglier, and even dumber now!
---
FRE, we're gonna need an "Oh boy" counter video please

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Also, where does "know-en" come from? I know people from Michigan and they don't say it that way, so what's the deal?
I think it's just stupidity not regional. I have a good friend in Illinois who says "know-en" "sew-en" "grow-en" "flow-en".
Drives me crazy!

Oh boy.

I swear, some of the footage at the beginning reminded me of The Blair Witch Project before they head into the woods.

Oh boy.

Why would there be a Jimmy Buffett festival just because of the parrots on the gates? Idiot.

Oh boy.

Why are these people so into covered bridges? And if they're so into the covered bridges, why not give us more history than the first two sentences on the plaque? Riveting.

Oh boy.

Same with the fort. Hardly any history at all, but speculation what each level is for. If you read the plaque, Will, I'll bet it will tell you so you don't have to guess. Again, riveting.

Oh boy.

Will says Dawn loves drive through safaris but every time he mentioned it before they went she apprehensively said "oh boy". Before they start ge tells us how to properly feed the animals but neither properly do. Dong either throws pellets at their heads, dumps the pellets in their heads (and in the car), or lets them eat straight out of a bucket and then exclaims how messy it is. She's clearly scared most of the time +and says so while Will laughs) so I'm not sure where Will gets that she loves it.

Oh boy.

Also, where does "know-en" come from? I know people from Michigan and they don't say it that way, so what's the deal?

Oh boy.
giphy (22).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A new video was put out maybe 15 mins ago. He’s getting later and later. ( ET) Guess he thinks the trolls are asleep. 🤣
My guess is that willy was sitting in the CATS live taking notes of everyone that was trashing yits. Then after their live, he dropped the new video.

Reactions: 12
Hey Dawn, the next time you feed Will, why don’t you just throw it in his face like you did those animals. Also I’ve got a pro tip for you, if you’re scared of the animals, throwing food at their eyes and screaming at them is probably a bad idea.

• Haha
I feel bad for them animals in the safari park the way they were throwing the buckets in their faces and pouring the food all over them and down their throats.
The way Dawn was screaming with that buffalo was super cringe, smh.

• Sad
Do you guys think Willy specifically targeted Dong because of how rock-stupid she is? She seems like the dumbest human being on planet Earth, and I can see how that would be appealing to Willy to be able to Lord over someone, talk down to them, and mansplain everything.

Didn't Dong use to work in a factory or something?

• Heart
Do you guys think Willy specifically targeted Dong because of how rock-stupid she is? She seems like the dumbest human being on planet Earth, and I can see how that would be appealing to Willy to be able to Lord over someone, talk down to them, and mansplain everything.

Didn't Dong use to work in a factory or something?
Oh he knew he need someone who he could control. She is so beaten down from whatever illness or family crap she has experienced that she believed his big dreams crap.
---
Watching this craptastic vlog and oh boy 😁. He is an ass and he knows dong will act up, they did a safari before with the same reaction. Willy is all about the views and he knowens dong will bring in the clicks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mommy is delusional if she thinks that is rich 🤣 A piece of tit house with a falling down deck and rotten roof. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dawn feeding that buffalo or bison was one of the funniest things they ever done.

• Sick
Dawn feeding that buffalo or bison was one of the funniest things they ever done.
That thing deserves an award for continuously taking a bucket to the face while being screamed at and not destroying her and the jeep. They really have no clue how lucky they are. For Dawn’s sake I hope they never visit an alligator farm or one of those big cat places.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.