Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will, I hate to be “that guy” but you haven’t put out any content since Friday, and sitting in the Jeep at a girls softball game doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will, I hate to be “that guy” but you haven’t put out any content since Friday, and sitting in the Jeep at a girls softball game doesn’t count.
Honestly, an sitting near a girls softball game while streaming is kinda creepy. I know people where I live that would've calles the authorities.

Reactions: 19
Honestly, an sitting near a girls softball game while streaming is kinda creepy. I know people where I live that would've calles the authorities.
I didn’t want to say it but it sent up some red flags in my eyes.

Reactions: 16
So in the livestream last night, I think Jim got put in timeout for asking about the white pickup and the comment was quickly deleted. So I then commented when Jim asked why he was put in timeout, I said I think it was because of your comment about the white truck. At that point dong put me in a 5 minute timeout. As soon as I came out of timeout, I said why did I get put in timeout for? All I did was tell Jim he got put in timeout for the white truck comment. At that point, willy yelled at me directly, calling me by name, saying that's enough, we aren't talking about that subject anymore. Wow, he gets really sore about that POS white truck in his backyard.
Please tell me you have a time stamp for this and the video is still up. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Ewww I bet he wears his white socks pulled all the way up and pulls his little we we out his tighty whiteys when he mounts Dawn for the 3 minutes.
Whoa whoa 3 minutes?!?! You're giving Willy and his lil' willy too much credit. A minute and a half tops. 30 seconds trying to find it. 30 seconds in the wrong hole. 30 seconds doing the actual deed. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me you have a time stamp for this and the video is still up. :ROFLMAO:
It all started around 1:30:00 in on the livestream, between 1:35:00 and 1:36:00, willy asked what about the white truck and why was I obsessed with the white truck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are the two biggest idiots on youtube.

Reactions: 10
Youtube suggested this gem from 3 years ago. What About Dawn shows us how to follow directions on the box of a Stouffer's microwave meal "kit".
I think this was their attempt at copying Jen Tracker of all people when she does her meal delivery kit how-to videos.
Just when I thought I could loose anymore brain cells 🤦‍♀️
1680655766301.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Youtube suggested this gem from 3 years ago. What About Dawn shows us how to follow directions on the box of a Stouffer's microwave meal "kit".
I think this was their attempt at copying Jen Tracker of all people when she does her meal delivery kit how-to videos.
View attachment 2079046
I remember watching this one! And my God… Dong looks absolutely svelte here compared to how she looks now. 😳

View attachment 2079046
Her hair is all one color and she’s half the size she is now.

I really did lose brain cells. Misspelling "lose", "loose". Ugh. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching CATS for a few minutes. Chris has gotten so big. He’s such a nice guy. I hope he gets healthy before it’s too late.

E4FE94C1-64C8-4CB8-B1AB-271F4AEA6E7D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Whoa whoa 3 minutes?!?! You're giving Willy and his lil' willy too much credit. A minute and a half tops. 30 seconds trying to find it. 30 seconds in the wrong hole. 30 seconds doing the actual deed. 😂
Hopefully he's better than when Dawn tries to get the fork in her mouth and misses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2079046
At least Jenn does actual meals that take some effort as opposed to this tit

Reactions: 8
I was watching CATS for a few minutes. Chris has gotten so big. He’s such a nice guy. I hope he gets healthy before it’s too late.

View attachment 2079073
I watched a few minutes of this livestream. Several in the chat spoke out against willy and dong. And Mindy initially said she didnt want to comment about willy and dong, then she was like you guys talk amongst yourselves all you want. I think a lot of blocked people from yits head to Chris's channel.

• Haha
  • Wow
A new video was put out maybe 15 mins ago. He’s getting later and later. ( ET) Guess he thinks the trolls are asleep. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice the picture of Willy and Dong did some voodoo editing to turn his basketball head to a football head shape. That had to take 12 hours to fix. Nice try Willy Boy.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh boy.

I swear, some of the footage at the beginning reminded me of The Blair Witch Project before they head into the woods.

Oh boy.

Why would there be a Jimmy Buffett festival just because of the parrots on the gates? Idiot.

Oh boy.

Why are these people so into covered bridges? And if they're so into the covered bridges, why not give us more history than the first two sentences on the plaque? Riveting.

Oh boy.

Same with the fort. Hardly any history at all, but speculation what each level is for. If you read the plaque, Will, I'll bet it will tell you so you don't have to guess. Again, riveting.

Oh boy.

Will says Dawn loves drive through safaris but every time he mentioned it before they went she apprehensively said "oh boy". Before they start ge tells us how to properly feed the animals but neither properly do. Dong either throws pellets at their heads, dumps the pellets in their heads (and in the car), or lets them eat straight out of a bucket and then exclaims how messy it is. She's clearly scared most of the time +and says so while Will laughs) so I'm not sure where Will gets that she loves it.

Oh boy.

Also, where does "know-en" come from? I know people from Michigan and they don't say it that way, so what's the deal?

Oh boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.