Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I like how he implies he has a 2nd business that he's paying the taxes on, but then acts like it's a brick and mortar and the employees would be harassed by his 'stalkers'. Dude.. if you had a legit business you would promote it. Selling off daddy's properties isn't a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1:45:11 Will, nobody has ever said you have kids in different states, nobody has ever even thought that. I’m not even going to get into why nobody has ever thought that but ya know what I’m saying. You literally just made that up, and after enough time you’ll make yourself mad about it and presto, you just trolled yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any CPA's in here? What's the deal with him having to pay taxes quarterly? He said he HAS TO, not that he chooses to do so. That has nothing to do with someone being self-employed as he said. Was he audited?
Smells like bullshit, because he never ever said that before in previous years. He always stressed out annually around tax time, never said he did taxes every 3 months. He probably owes back taxes or something court-ordered to do it quarterly?

Dawn Grace smells like :poop:!! Yeah we know-en you read here too now Dummy! Go to the doctor and take care of your nasty burn herpes face! Can we aydrayass thayat?!?
I am not a CPA but underwrite many mortgages for self employed individuals and a lot do not make quarterly tax payments. He also implied recently they would be becoming an LLC. I say that is bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Willy got nasty with someone asking about the white pick up in his backyard 🤣🤣🤣.
So in the livestream last night, I think Jim got put in timeout for asking about the white pickup and the comment was quickly deleted. So I then commented when Jim asked why he was put in timeout, I said I think it was because of your comment about the white truck. At that point dong put me in a 5 minute timeout. As soon as I came out of timeout, I said why did I get put in timeout for? All I did was tell Jim he got put in timeout for the white truck comment. At that point, willy yelled at me directly, calling me by name, saying that's enough, we aren't talking about that subject anymore. Wow, he gets really sore about that POS white truck in his backyard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So in the livestream last night, I think Jim got put in timeout for asking about the white pickup and the comment was quickly deleted. So I then commented when Jim asked why he was put in timeout, I said I think it was because of your comment about the white truck. At that point dong put me in a 5 minute timeout. As soon as I came out of timeout, I said why did I get put in timeout for? All I did was yell Jim he got put in timeout for the white truck comment. At that point, willy yelled at me directly, calling me by name, saying that's enough, we aren't talking about that subject anymore. Wow, he gets really sore about that POS white truck in his backyard.
For a person who claims he isn't bothered by "trolls", he is the most thin skinned person I have ever seen in my life. And that thin skin is covered in acne scars.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He is the biggest asshole on YT. Doing your taxes quarterly doesn't make you a tax expert or even wealthy. Maybe if you had a 1099 or w2 job you wouldn't have to pay your taxes out of your grifted giftcards?
Dong is a witch, change my mind.

I think I have hit the wall with these 2.
I completely understand, I just can't take much more of them. Sunday night I counted 4 times in less than a minute, someone asked about the beach, reply from willy was yea, we talked about that and dong said yea, I want to go, someone asked about Scotland, willy said yea we have been talking about Scotland, someone then asked about Hershey, and willy looked at dong and said just recently we were discussing a trip to Hershey, and that was followed up with a question about Memphis and that led to his bs about how he started there twice and had to come back home. How can his stans not see all of his constant bullshit and lies. Last night's livestream, someone asked in the chat while dong was in the shitter, where is the best place to eat in the Smokies, and I answered before willy, depends on what you are wanting. They are both just a waste of space and oxygen.

Reactions: 15
Any CPA's in here? What's the deal with him having to pay taxes quarterly? He said he HAS TO, not that he chooses to do so. That has nothing to do with someone being self-employed as he said. Was he audited?
Smells like bullshit, because he never ever said that before in previous years. He always stressed out annually around tax time, never said he did taxes every 3 months. He probably owes back taxes or something court-ordered to do it quarterly?

Dawn Grace smells like :poop:!! Yeah we know-en you read here too now Dummy! Go to the doctor and take care of your nasty burn herpes face! Can we aydrayass thayat?!?
Yes. You don't have to but he's doing to avoid penalties for underpayment. He's just talking about paying estimated tax payments four times a year instead of paying it at the end. There's no return to file quarterly. I'm surprised because that means their "business" is not showing a loss.

Reactions: 11
So in the livestream last night, I think Jim got put in timeout for asking about the white pickup and the comment was quickly deleted. So I then commented when Jim asked why he was put in timeout, I said I think it was because of your comment about the white truck. At that point dong put me in a 5 minute timeout. As soon as I came out of timeout, I said why did I get put in timeout for? All I did was tell Jim he got put in timeout for the white truck comment. At that point, willy yelled at me directly, calling me by name, saying that's enough, we aren't talking about that subject anymore. Wow, he gets really sore about that POS white truck in his backyard.
Dude, I thought you were going to get banned.

Someone asked him why he doesn't do hotel reviews and he said why would they go to hotels when they live nearby? That's expensive. I commented that many vloggers ask to do room tours and do a tour of the rest of the hotel. Dawn showed it to him and he very rudely said to her, "I don't care about that now. I'm not going to talk about it now". Will. Doesn't. Want. To. Put. In. Work. And is a prick.
---
I completely understand, I just can't take much more of them. Sunday night I counted 4 times in less than a minute, someone asked about the beach, reply from willy was yea, we talked about that and dong said yea, I want to go, someone asked about Scotland, willy said yea we have been talking about Scotland, someone then asked about Hershey, and willy looked at dong and said just recently we were discussing a trip to Hershey, and that was followed up with a question about Memphis and that led to his bs about how he started there twice and had to come back home. How can his stans not see all of his constant bullshit and lies. Last night's livestream, someone asked in the chat while dong was in the shitter, where is the best place to eat in the Smokies, and I answered before willy, depends on what you are wanting. They are both just a waste of space and oxygen.
Did he say Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse? Either way it was a stupid answer. And I like both places.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Not a CPA, but almost everyone is required to make tax payments throughout the year. Most people do it through withholdings on their paychecks, but self-employed people usually file their estimated taxes directly. Those direct payments are done quarterly if you want to avoid penalties for non-payment.

If you earn income as a freelancer, or if you receive certain types of non-wage income, you may need to pay what the IRS calls "estimated quarterly taxes." Here's what those are and how they work.

Most independent contractors and gig workers have to do this.

Reactions: 9
The whole thing Dawn (or Don haha!) said on the Sunday live about that facial aberration being a burn and not a cold sore has really gotten me intrigued. I’m trying to imagine ways in which one might get that kind of a burn. If it was hot wax, I’d be shocked. Doing your own waxing requires a certain level of skill that Dong just does not possess, not to mention that I can’t imagine free Willy buying the apparatus and materials needed for home waxing. Here are scenarios I’ve come up with:
Stabbed herself with fork/pipin’ hot food trying to jam it into her toddler mouth.
Tried smoking *something* from the wrong end. (I think someone here posited this one.)
Processing her hair for the millionth time and pure bleach dripped on her face.
A wayward ember from setting her hair on fire to keep length at bay (because how in the hell else do you explain what she’s got on her head. Clearly it’s not regularly trimmed or styled).
Rug burn from the prepubescent patchy beard on Will’s face after a make-out session in Ol’ Yeller.
Fell asleep in a pipin’ hot plate of flavor.
Powder burn from a firework Will lobbed at her. (This is currently my most likely theory).
Scalding jelly squirt from an overheated donut or Cookie Crumbl.
I'm with you on this. I bought a wax kit to use at home during covid lockdowns. It was like $40 including the wax melts. It's so easy and the wax they use now doesn't even get to a burning hot level.
Does she maybe not know you're not actually supposed to put your face INTO the wax pot? Those sores can't be from waxing and if they are, someone needs to intervene and tell her to stop doing self-maintenance and get a professional because she's obviously a danger to herself as it is happening repeatedly.

I am sure willy will have a big laugh on his next live about the wax burn comment. I am sure he told her to say that and he will call out the trolls for believing them. She gets the same spots multiple times of year so unless she is dripping wax on her face it's herpes.
Hi willy, hey, you can call us trolls but we wouldn't be "obsessed" with you if you didn't continue your lies and grifting. The key to a good lie is remembering what you said. Stop hiding behind your awshucks, hillbilly wanna be persona.

• Heart
Dude, I thought you were going to get banned.

Someone asked him why he doesn't do hotel reviews and he said why would they go to hotels when they live nearby? That's expensive. I commented that many vloggers ask to do room tours and do a tour of the rest of the hotel. Dawn showed it to him and he very rudely said to her, "I don't care about that now. I'm not going to talk about it now". Will. Doesn't. Want. To. Put. In. Work. And is a prick.
---

Did he say Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse? Either way it was a stupid answer. And I like both places.
I was shocked that I didn't get blocked (again) last night. Of course, after willy reads here today I will be blocked again.

Reactions: 9
Formal Apology to the person on here who told me Free Willy was self-aware that his viewers were hate-watching him.

On the live he outright said, "More of our viewers are haters than people who actually like to watch us"

Are we all being played? The Double-Down a ruse? The 2nd grade mispronunciation a hoax? Is this fat motherfucker playing us?

Are these two discussing macroeconomics and playing chess at night? wtf is happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Formal Apology to the person on here who told me Free Willy was self-aware that his viewers were hate-watching him.

On the live he outright said, "More of our viewers are haters than people who actually like to watch us"
Are we all being played? The Double-Down a ruse? The 2nd grade mispronunciation a hoax? Is this fat motherfucker playing us?
Are these two discussing macroeconomics and playing chess at night? wtf is happening?
This is the only chess they "play" at night. I doubt Dummy Dong can even comprehend the rules of checkers.

00014100048060-c8uCriyXYiIJg-0_s500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.