Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn put someone in time out because they commented that Mindy ran away with Tony and she didn’t think it was “nice” but Tony can joke that Mindy is a bleep and that’s funny and Tony is a “good guy”.
Nice that she's protecting their supplier (of baked goods, of course).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I looked at his library and Willy has at least 6 National Parks monetiized videos posted since the October 28th ruling. This is illegal because he never got a permit, so please everyone flag those videos for demonetization. Thanks! (y)
Willy must demonetize or remove those 6 videos or it's the hoosegow! 🚨👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am cracking up that the Rick Rolling card got both their goats😂😂Will was so mad and trying to pretend he wasn’t. He went from saying the card was from so and so in cali and she’s so nice blah blah to “oh it’s a joke card from someone else”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will's demeanor seems different from the first Sunday livestream to the regular Sunday livestream. I wonder why? 🤔

Will was talking really fast, yelling at times and slurring his words. Very unusual behavior.

Also, Will and Dawn really enjoyed those Jack Daniels suckers. Seems odd. You'd think that people who don't drink would have a different reaction. They just sucked those down like it was nothing.

Will, your lies are catching up with you.

• Haha
I looked at his library and Willy has at least 6 National Parks monetiized videos posted since the October 28th ruling. This is illegal because he never got a permit, so please everyone flag those videos for demonetization. Thanks! (y)
Willy must demonetize or remove those 6 videos or it's the hoosegow! 🚨👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨
Opps make that 7 videos. The US side of Niagara Falls is a National Park too :D
Keep flagging away folks and laugh it up! Laugh it up folks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
OMG! Will didn't realize that it was a joke card until he opened it up and saw glitter. Everyone else figured it out the second we heard Rick Astley play. Good job, Will! It only took you 20 minutes to catch up to everyone watching. Will hasn't heard of Rick Astley or Rick Rolling. It's only been a thing for like 20 years. If it's not butt rock, Will hasn't heard of it.

Also, Sally Field wasn't in American Graffiti. Cindy Williams was. Sally Field is one of the most famous, celebrated and accomplish actresses in history. You didn't meet her at AutoRama. Academy Award winners don't sign autographs at AutoRama.

What were you on tonight, Will?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"The Pink Jeep Tours pays MILLIONS of dollars a year in permit fees!"
LMAO what a liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How dumb do you have to be to not even immediately know you're getting Rick rolled? They just kept singing along like idiots forever. Dummy Dong said John Mellencamp sang it :D! Even hours after the stans kept telling him it was a joke card, he kept insisting no it was cursed and possessed and they needed to put it in the freezer?!? :devilish: Then dumb ass Donger said she needed to take a shower because she thought the glitter was anthrax. bleeping idiots!! $13 well spent my hero 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How dumb do you have to be to not even immediately know you're getting Rick rolled? They just kept singing along like idiots forever. Dummy Dong said John Mellencamp sang it :D! Even hours after the stans kept telling him it was a joke card, he kept insisting no it was cursed and possessed and they needed to put it in the freezer?!? :devilish: Then dumb ass Donger said she needed to take a shower because she thought the glitter was anthrax. bleeping idiots!! $13 well spent my hero 👏
Where are FRE and SMF? This would be fantastic parody video 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love that Fix-it-Man Willy was going to "take a look" at the card when they got off the livestream. He was so sure there was a switch to turn it off. Nope.

• Haha
Willy only got off the bad juju train when Dong told him he needed to take a shower after the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will’s constant lip smacking during the livestream drives me nuts, then add a sucker to the mix and it was just too much. It sounded like his tongue was trying to knock his brains out.
---

Just wanted to draw attention to the husband of the year. 1:24:33 someone in the chat warns them about “amthrax” and tells them to wash their hands, then Mr. Wonderful wipes his hand on Dawn’s seat while she’s gone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Will's time on his channel is broken down between 10% filming and editing videos and 90% deleting negative and neutral comments on YouTube and Facebook.

• Haha
Yankee in the South #16: Never Gonna Give You 100 Bucks to Film in the National Parks
---

How stupid are Will's shut-in viewers? The first thing they thought of was anthrax. Will's stans need to turn off the news. They can't handle it.

I know when I get my hands on a weaponized virus, the first thing I think of is how to use it on two ignorant hillbillies with a sub par YouTube channel. Makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yankee in the South #16: Never Gonna Give You 100 Bucks to Film in the National Parks
---

How stupid are Will's shut-in viewers? The first thing they thought of was anthrax. Will's stans need to turn off the news. They can't handle it.

I know when I get my hands on a weaponized virus, the first thing I think of is how to use it on two ignorant hillbillies with a sub par YouTube channel. Makes sense.
These stans are the one's supporting 50 Nigerian princesses, buying auto warranty policies, and letting a random caller hack their computer.
What I found incredibly is their long time 'friend' was warning them about it! She told them to check FB messenger immediately and then blows it up in chat,Why? It's a joke and these two idiots talk about glitter on every live stream. He'll dong has a special vacuum to take care of it.
Farts and poop are apparently funny but not a harmless glitter card 🤔
---

Screenshot_20230206-114658_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
1:39:19 “watching from the sidelines” tells them goodnight and to sing happy birthday to Jennifer. Jennifer just so happens to be the name of their niece. Watching from the sidelines went from a new viewer to a member of the family in just a few short months.

• Haha
The way they acted with the Jack Daniels lollipops was the most childish thing I've ever seen. "Ooooh are we gonna get wasted on these?!?" The two most immature fifty-year-olds on Earth!
And then Willy was like OMMMG it tastes just like Jack....errrr I mean...uhhh....it smells just like the factory. Just more proof....gin blossom nose Willy!

These 2 idiots giggled and acted like a couple of 12 year old girls sneaking a can of O'Doul's from Daddy's fridge to get white-girl-wasted.
Once again just a little Googling research will tell you the real truth:
"Lynchburg Lollys™ are made by the Lynchburg Candy Company LLC- our Tennessee Whiskey Candy™ is molded into barrel shapes onto a Jack Daniels™ stirrer stick. Our confections are prepared in such a way that while the alcohol content is gone, the flavor remains so that our candy can be enjoyed by guests of all ages." :D
1675707724401.jpeg

Yankee in the South #16 Rick Rolling and White-Girl-Wasted on Non-Alcoholic Lollies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The way Will kept talking about the champagne and margaritas, there is NO way these two fools don't drink. Those two drinks kept flowing out of his mouth so easily. Then as they're eating the suckers the way Will kept talking about "ooohhh our trolls are gonna have fun with this", "they got so wasted" . Dude, you're the one acting like a fool. you'd think they did get wasted from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.