Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This card that won't stop playing music..... Prank cards are a real thing, they won't stop playing until the battery dies. There's a glitter bomb inside that explodes when you rip the card apart to stop it from playing. Can someone tell them to rip it apart cuz I'm blocked, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will that one balloon bomb was in Oregon not in Colorado.
---

Will "I have a fighter pilot friend in the Air Force"

Maverick doesn't count Willy.
---

Willy Boy thinking someone would tie a nuke to a balloon...
His Air Force friend is Louis Gossett Jr from Iron Eagle. Probably met him at the Auto Rama. 😂
R (27).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Willie looking like a fat slob tonight, hasn’t showerd for weeks. Acting like he’s all that talking about his trolls. Like how he always wants to go places with Adventures out there when they comment 🙄.
Ugh it’s Sally Field not Fields and you lost more than 100 subs also 2 in this house . Yes you both are a train wreck, we are just waiting for more dumb things to be said and happen 😳🙄

Reactions: 8
This card that won't stop playing music..... Prank cards are a real thing, they won't stop playing until the battery dies. There's a glitter bomb inside that explodes when you rip the card apart to stop it from playing. Can someone tell them to rip it apart cuz I'm blocked, lol.
Yeah, I’ve seen those before. This comment should be like hidden so they can’t read it here otherwise they’ll know not to tear it open.

Reactions: 6
Good Lord what a couple of dumbasses. But I have the commend the person who sent this! They have my utmost praise and respect! And Will $13 is a bargain to see you get so bent out of shape. Now is he going to get paranoid and cancel mail and his PO Box?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Willy you love to post biased polls, right? Post this one on your "Youtubes" and let's see what all the fwens really think.

Due to an increasing number of visitors, park expenses are also rising. The GSNP must somehow raise more money to remain viable. Should they....
A: Charge a $35 per vehicle entrance fee to the public just like all other National Parks
B: Charge a $5 per day parking fee
C: Charge vloggers a $100 annual filming fee
D: Close the park and give it back to the Cherokee Nation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dawn put someone in time out because they commented that Mindy ran away with Tony and she didn’t think it was “nice” but Tony can joke that Mindy is a bleep and that’s funny and Tony is a “good guy”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.